II Move

II Move

3.0 from 1 review

See the Best Furniture Removalists in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Started off good, now not so good

Have used this moving service three times, the first couple of times they were great, punctual and professional. The most recent, I needed to pickup a large TV at an auction house, made the arrangements and confirmed with them. Got to the auction house, paid for my TV and then got a call from them saying the truck was "bogged" in the mud somewhere and couldn't make it, after a few phone calls to them and their office they turned up and delivery went smoothly after that.. Most recently I've needed to pickup a fridge and have it delivered into town, have lodged the job on their website four times now over the last four days and still they haven't gotten back to me to confirm it. Complete silence, no contact at all.. So, unfortunately I have to rate them as unreliable. In the beginning they were good, but now, literally unusable :(