iiNet ADSL
2.4 from 2,593 reviews

1,489

Past issues

No issues . In the past any issues I have had were all email based, fixed quickly and well. In fact all the techs I have dealt with have been very organised and fun to deal with , nothing seems to be to much trouble.

Start DateJanuary 2008
Customer ServiceiiNet

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience, Chris! We're wrapped to hear that your chats with the team in the past have been a breeze! Cheers

- Joshy

The only one tried

since going onto NBN i have had to many drop out when these have been reported by mobile phone as all communication are out being wireless all i have received is a preprinted email but nothing about what is being done How ever the help from the support team has always been friendly & very helpful

Safe, fast and reliable

I have been with IINet since they joined with Transact and have had the odd issue but when this has happened I can speak to someone immediately and have it resolved in a timely fashion.
Their Internet is fast and affordable and they are always willing to go that extra bit to make sure our experience is positive.

Start DateJanuary 2009
Customer ServiceiiNet

Larissa, we're absolutely thrilled to read this! Thank you for your wonderful words and for your ten years with us!

annie

annieSydney, NSW

Reliability and hardly ever any dropouts or problems.

I have been with iiNet for many years now and compared to my friends who don't use iiNet I have practically no troubles or dropouts. If I do ever have a problem and can call them and mostly I get through very quickly and a technician solves my problem ASAP, or if there is a major problem then it is fixed pretty quickly.
I find their staff very polite and helpful but most of all I stay with iiNet because I can rely on them.

Customer ServiceiiNet

Annie, thank you so much! We try hard to set a very high service standard, so we are absolutely thrilled to know that we have more than met your expectations!

Christopher Keenahan

Christopher KeenahanIllawarra, NSW

Have experienced a few minor problems in the last couple of yrs but has been rectified quickly by the technical team.

Have had a few dropouts over the past couple of years. The dropouts have lasted between 1 and 4 days and quite often seem to rectify themselves. Supporr staff are very helpful.

Contract Type12-month contract

Stress free.

I have been with Iinet for quite some time now. Always found the customer enquiry staff quick to answer and inform me as required. Great support. Professional provider of the internet and phone service we needed. Would highly recommend Iinet as a server.
Well done Iinet!

Customer ServiceiiNet

Wow, what an awesome recommendation - thank you so very much!

- Leo

Had difficulty changing details re my account with iinet. Spoke with a beautiful lady who talked me through the process.

Have not encountered any real issues with my connection. Had a tech talk me through setting up my modem (Some time ago now!).. was easy following prompts. Staff are always patient, friendly, and knowledgeable.

Customer ServiceiiNet

Gail, this is exactly what we want for you - any easy, simple process with friendly staff to help you along the way. It sounds like we've been able to do this for you, so thank you for your trust in us!

- Leo

always excellent help from customer service.

my connection is pretty good with infrequent dropouts. If i have had any problems over 17 years the person on the other end of the phone has been helpful, efficient, and understood my problem. Dealt with in one call.
I would recommend iinet to anyone who asked me

Start DateMarch 2002
Customer ServiceiiNet

Judy, we are so very thrilled with your recommendation and simply can't thank you enough. Cheers!

Mrr

MrrHobart, TAS

Very happy with our home wi fi cover

iinet has provided a great, fast product at our home for many years - over 15 in fact
Their service quality - speed and responsiveness - has improved constantly
Value for money is ok and reliability, online information and product knowledge is at a great level.
We had our modem go down and the response from iiNet to sort this issue was second to none.
Prompt, easy to contact via phone and no real wait time on calls.
Very informative and easy to deal with techs.
Follow up calls and emails at the highest possible level.
Back up and running with in four days with a new modem at no cost to us your long term customer.

Rmh60WAPerth, WA

Great, fast product, better service

Their service quality - speed and responsiveness - has improved markedly in recent months, but went through a flat spot prior to that
Value for money, reliability, online information and product knowledge is now excellent once again

Thanks Leo

David Fenton

David FentonSouth East Queensland, QLD

12 years of great service

The connection is reliable and when I need help setting up a new modem or for anything else I get a person on the phone quickly, and they are knowledgable and friendly.

Customer ServiceiiNet

David, this is what we pride ourselves on and were thrilled to hear that you feel the same way. Thank you so very much!

Peter

PeterGippsland, VIC

Very good service

We have signed up for NBN, but it will not start until we move in in a fortnight. We had iiNet in our last home, and ADSL connection, and we were very happy with the service we received under the plan, and our Internet's performance.

Start DateNovember 2019
Contract Type6-month contract
Customer ServiceiiNet

The worst internet company ever!

We cant use the internet and have to hotspot everything.
It dropout of every second.

And they will not refund our money !!
The worst company ever, please dont join iiNet PLEASE

Start DateFebruary 2019
Adequate Speeds No

It just works

iinet was my first ISP, joined well over 20 years ago, and have never given me any reason to think about leaving. On the rare occasions that I've needed service or technical assistance it has always been first rate. I must have reliable internet for home based work and that's what iinet ADSL+ delivers. I'm dreading being compelled to shift to the NBN next year - I hear nothing but horror stories about it and realise that the problems are beyond iinet control.

Jocelyn M.

Jocelyn M.Murrumbidgee Region, NSW

Looking forward to NBN next year

iiNet has provided me with a reliable connection. Dropouts only occurred earlier this year when the NBN cable was being laid in the CBD. I have been with iiNet for approximately 20 years and on the few occasions I have had the need to deal with admin I have always had my problem dealt with efficiently and in a very courteous and friendly manner. Looking forward to an uneventful NBN connection next year.

Customer ServiceiiNet

Excellent customer service every time

Occasionally our home connection drops out which means a call to iinet customer service. Although I know this will inevitably take some time, I am always pleasantly surprised by the professionalism and expert knowledge of the customer service providers assisting me in getting back on line. By the end of my call I am always reconnected and very satisfied with the service provided :)

Customer ServiceiiNet

We're very glad to hear that our customer support team have been there to help you get back up and running when you've needed them, Christine. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and share your experience.

- Joshy

pigram-01

pigram-01AU

Cant live without internet

Issues with dropouts this was explained by the representative and took the time to explain it and sorted it out with patience and professionalism which I really appreciated as it was very frustrating

Russell C (ACT)

Russell C (ACT)Canberra Airport 2609, ACT

Excellent Provider

Connection is generally exvellent. Have had a few issues over the past 17 years but they have all been promptly resolved to my satisfaction by the support team. I would certainly recommend this service.

Noddy

NoddyFadden 2904, ACT

Great suits my needs

Never had any problems with this service not looking forward to the NBN. In all the years I have been with iinet I can only recall 2 intances when there has been a dropout.

Start DateNovember 2003

Excellent customer service

iinet has excellent customer service. I have been a customer for several years and I am very happy with them. Not only with their internet service, but their willingness to solve any issues in a very thorough manner.