Verifiediinet.net.au

Annon.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA3 posts

Meghan
MeghanSydney, NSW2 posts

Internet and Bizphone

We have had no problems with our Bizphones and the customer support has always been a pleasant experience. The internet can be a little of an issue at times but that is more an issue of the WIFI and the building location. I would recommend anyone use iinet and their bizphones .
Sumeet
Sumeet

Such a pathetic service

I waited about an hour for a call back from them to help me to set up a holiday event and a voice mail on my account and a customer care agent has no idea if that was set correctly. Please get someone who knows your service better to assist clients. Just Pathetic
iiNet   DM

Hi Sumeet, Lets get you the help you need. If this hasn't been resolved, please email us at iiOnline@iinet.net.au or reply here with a task reference or invoice number and we'll have the team give you a call to help.

Wayne
Wayne

BizPhone Product

We engaged BizPhone to provide us with a phone system for our business. They could not provide what they agreed to supply from day one. We went without a phone line many times meaning loss of business. When contacted by mobile phone to reinstate our phone line we were told that it would be lodged and would be looked at within the next two days. This happened many times. They did not ever provide what they stated that they could. We have engaged another provider which achieved the job as quoted from the beginning. They are not reliable with terrible service!
Stacey J.
Stacey J.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Terrible customer service

I spent hours on the phone to iiNet, trying to connect with them after being with Optus for many years. The provisioning team had very poor English and kept putting me through to different people where I had to repeat myself over and over again. I was told the service would arrive in two weeks and after one week was told that won’t be correct. I terminated my service and went back to Optus so basically I spent many hours on the phone to iiNet for absolutely no reason
Euroa Community Pharmacy
Euroa Community PharmacyGoulburn Valley, VIC

Great telecommunications company to deal with, only changed due to new telephone system installed

I changed telephone system and had to change supplier. iiNet was very obliging to the incoming supplier, no delay in change over.
Kalu S.
Kalu S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Gerard C.
Gerard C.

Great after sales support/service

As smooth as silk connections and service. Well trained support staff
PFC
PFCSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Customer service

IINET customer service has been brilliant each and every time I contact them
dandlmowers
dandlmowers

Customer service

Great customer service, and follow up, almost to a fault. One phone call, and all sorted, with progress reports by text and follow up calls at each stage to notify of progress of order and ensure there's nothing else required.
mike
mikePerth, WA

Has some limitations but is cheap and efficient

I needed the service in a hurry and generally I am happy with both the setup and ongoing service. It is reliable and clear. It would be nice to have multiple handsets on the one number though.
Ross
Ross

It is a very important part of my business. Couldn’t do without it

I find my connection is very stable with no dropouts. Support are fantastic and efficiently and courteously attend to your enquiry. Very happy to be an iiNet biz phone customer
adikesh s.
adikesh s.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC3 posts

Worst customer service ever

Running a small business without net and phone,been 4 days and still going without internet and phone...the tech support don't knw what to do, customer service sucks... numerous calls and waiting for hours in queue,no call backs.....just pathetic service,
David Easlea
David EasleaSouth East Queensland, QLD

System works very well with some occasional minor issues

OWe do experience occasional dropouts due to NBN connectivity.
All issues have been rectified promptly by the company and contact is fast and easy. They have a callback service for when there is a high volume of calls.