iiNet BizPhone

iiNet BizPhone

3.9

• Adequate Speeds Yes (87%) · No (13%)

MarkPerth, WA

The worst VOIP experience possible

Appalling porting process. Completely hopeless communication from porting team. After getting through an entire day of glitches, we discovered that iiNet BizPhone couldn't support the change over from virtual fax through our previous provider! Had to change back to the previous service. Never again!

Start DateJune 2020

Most impressed

My connection is really good. I have had no problems. But what I like most is how easy it is to deal with iiNet people. They are all so friendly and helpful.

Start DateJune 2020

Rohan99Sydney, NSW

Failed BizPhone Setup, Bad Processes and Service

Start DateJanuary 2019
Contract Type12-month contract

Rose

RoseCanberra 2600, ACT

Too complicated, and unsuitable for our small salon, all we needed was a simple answering machine.

Start DateMarch 2019
Ilesh P.

Ilesh P.Sydney, NSW

BizPhone via ATA works well

iiNet customer service is the best I have come across in 3 decades of dealing with telecos. They recommended their ATA Bizphone option which allows me to keep my existing analogue PABX. We are a small office and don't need anything more. The ATA works well, call quality is the same as our previous PSTN lines.

erik

erikmelbourne

They won't cancel my bizphone and keep sending me wrong invoices

Start DateFebruary 2020

Fantastic product and service

We run a busy restaurant and we never have a problem with connection or drop outs. The customer service is fantastic. I would recommend it to everyone. Very easy to use

Start DateJuly 2015
Customer ServiceiiNet

Thank you! We know that your time is precious when you're running a business, so to hear that we have your recommendation is something that we're very grateful for!

Pinar

PinarSouth East Queensland, QLD

Customer service is second to none! Friendly, prompt and super affordable

We never had any connection errors, communication was exceptional and our business atm, modem and wireless products Ll worked without a hiccup. Thank you IINET, when our business is back up and running, you will be our number 1 provider

Start DateNovember 2018
Customer ServiceiiNet

Thanks for choosing us for your business connection needs, Pinar! Fantastic to hear the awesome result and appreciation. We'll be here for when you are ready to get it up and running again! - Tal

Impressive

So far so good and if it works as well as our voip phone we have had for years we will be very happy. We had a few problems at the start but they have been competently sorted. Thank you.

Start DateApril 2020
Customer ServiceiiNet

Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to keep serving you Dave! We always want to prove ourselves to our customer's by overcoming any rocky beginnings, so to hear that you've stuck with us ever since is very satisfying indeed.

BronwenWatson 2602, ACT

This product is excellent for our business

The Bizphone is reliable and easy to use. The menu is simple and easy to navigate.
We even moved it to home during the COVID-19 shut down and it allowed our employees to work from home. IINET technical support is also excellent. I fully recommend IINET and its products for business and for home.

Customer ServiceiiNet

Thank you so much, Bronwen! Excellent to hear we and the BizPhone team could help keep your business contact working during these times of need. - Tal

Derek T

Derek TSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent advice

I was struggling with what service to use for our office phones and initial attempts to contact others to get an idea of what might be on offer were frustrated by lengthy waits for an answer until I called iinet. The quality of the phone advice was high and I returned after trying others to find iinet good time after time to attend to questions. I did sign up and the service and guidance was excellent and they rang me to check on my progress and to give instructions on an next steps to get set up. Again service and attention to the detail has been excellent. I can totally recommend them for advice on the internet and phones.

Start DateApril 2020
Customer ServiceiiNet

Great Service and Response.

It is great not to worry about Customer Service.
Quick, No 30min on hold.
And they do call you back.
Bizphone was simple. Plug in and done.
Refer IInet and bizphone to all before anyone else.

Start DateSeptember 2019
Customer ServiceiiNet

Brilliant! Thanks for your review and recommendation here, John! Excellent to hear how well it all went :) - Tal

Bizphones are a lifesaver through the pandemic

Bizphones basically are portable as you and your employees can plug and play at home! Perfect when we all had to move from the office to home...we can still just dial each others extensions to speak to each other!

Start DateJanuary 2018
Customer ServiceiiNet

Its a massive help, especially in such difficult times, so we're thrilled to see our Bizphones working so well for you, NWise!

GTCASA

GTCASAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent service

I needed to change the account holder details and was pleased to see iinet contacted the original holder to confirm my request was in order. Promised a call back and did so within the hour with everything finalised. Very prompt service and very pleasant staff

Customer ServiceiiNet

Excellent! This is what we love to see for our customers so thank you for allowing us to lend a hand, especially considering the circumstances!

Bad service

Start DateDecember 2019
John H

There’s a TIO complaint in progress so all communication will be directed through those channels until this issue is resolved.

Larry B

Larry BGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I am so happy to give 5 stars because they deserve it.

Start DateNovember 2019
Data TypeCapped Data
Customer ServiceiiNet

Thanks a lot for sharing your review and experience in getting your BizPhone service set up and working, Larry! It's most excellent to hear that you've found the level of support from the team second-to-none! - Tal

Wish I never converted to Bizphone

Start DateMarch 2020
Andy

AndyPerth, WA

Trouble Shooting Made Easy

I recently had to contact iinet about troubles we were having with our Bizphone system - and to be honest I was dreading it!! Long wait times, hard to understand operators etc.
However my experience with the customer support was nothing but helpful, informative, pleasant and most of all quick and easy. Would not hesitate in contacting them again with any issues I may experience. in the future.

Customer ServiceiiNet

Cheers for the review and report on your experience getting support with your BizPhone service, Andy! Most excellent to hear :) - Tal

Aud

Aud

Good bussiness

We have BizPhone and have no problems, only when the NBN goes down, and we loose jobs, when I phone for help staff are always very helpful and pleasant , thanks

Data TypeCapped Data
Customer ServiceiiNet

Thank for entrusting your business needs to us, Aud! We're always happy to do whatever we can to keep businesses moving!

Mark R.

Mark R.

No phone line for 5 hours

I was porting a number from another provider to iinet today. I was told the process would take 30 minutes to an hour. After nearly 3 hours of downtime I called iinet and was told it takes 30 minutes to THREE HOURS. I have now been waiting 5 1/2 hours with no phone line for my business. Switching to iinet is seeming like a big mistake if they can't even handle the basics.

Start DateMay 2020