iiNet BizPhone

iiNet BizPhone

Unhappy person

Unhappy personMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

The worst company I have ever dealt with. ever.

At 33 years of age this is the first time I have ever written a negative review. IINET are liars and cheats. They lie to you to order a a product they know won't work then refuse to fix the problem. They don't employ anyone who can fix the issues either way, just sales people and customer complaints people. Then try to charge you extra to leave. Never use IINET. EVER.

Start DateAugust 2019
Contract Type12-month contract

zimdoll

zimdollSouth East Queensland, QLD

I can't remember any dropouts but I'm not in the office every day so can't be certain.

Had an issue with diverting calls but it was dealt with immediately and efficiently. Business service team is always friendly and helpful and will talk you through problems. No complaints at all!

Start DateMarch 2018
Customer ServiceiiNet

We're wrapped to hear that our business support team were able to help out with the call diversion, Zimdoll. Thanks for taking the time to leave a review!

Ann Walker

Ann WalkerSydney, NSW

Don't go anywhere I may need you again!

I have had maybe three occasions when I have had to call on the help of iiNet when my service has been down and on each occasion have received first class help. I am an 81 year old who since losing my husband has been left to sort out all these technical problems and I cannot fault the assistance I have been given when calling on iiNet. It has been a case of being talked through checking various things and the patience of their staff members is commendable when trying to explain to someone who finds a lot of this completely foreign! However on each occasion we have got there and I have to give them high praise and thanks.

Customer ServiceiiNet

Ann we must thank you for your patience and understanding with us, too! We are beyond thrilled to hear that we've been able to lend a hand when you've needed us - thank you!

mctcherno

mctchernoBendigo

Great features

This service and product has all the features of the big brands, but at a much lower price. And the customer service team are always really friendly and helpful. Very few connection issues, and a lot of communication if they do happen.

Contract Type12-month contract
Customer ServiceiiNet

mctcherno - thanks for highlighting the things that we do best and try very hard to excel at. We're thrilled to know that we've been able to keep you happy!

The product is great! Just a few troubles with NBN

Much happier using the Bizphone than stuffing around with anything else. Just had issues setting up my NBN and this caused troubles later with trying to keep my number then get it ported etc. Very clear phoneline.

Start DateSeptember 2019
Customer ServiceiiNet

Thanks Phillip! Please don't hesitate to be in touch should you have further issues but otherwise, we're thrilled to have you with us!

Graham

GrahamPerth, WA

Works seemlessly

We use the soft version of this product and it is brilliant. We have not had any technical issues and I love being able to have the messages emailed to me whilst I am out of the office.

Customer ServiceiiNet

Cheers Graham! We're thrilled to hear this, especially as BizPhone is a wonderful product.

MAS

MASGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

This NBN is great - so reliable!!

. I didn't have any issues at installation or since. This's one reason I choose to use iiNet opticomm 'fibre to the home' for my next premises. The consultants were friendly and efficient

Start DateJuly 2019
Customer ServiceiiNet

Wonderful to hear that, MAS. Thanks for choosing us in your connection and for sharing your feedback here! - Tal

Excellent product at a great price point

It has all the features and flexibility we need as a small business in the service industry, with room for expansion. We compared many products and found BizPhone to be a great price and value for money. Definitely recommend. The service could be improved if the technical support staff understand all features of the system, not just the basics.

Customer ServiceiiNet

Thank you for the review, Sentry L. We're stoked to hear that you've been enjoying your Bizphone service. We're over the moon to hear that it's suiting your office needs.

Rox FloristSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fanastic product for all businesses

As we have an exisitng Bizphone and are totally satisfied with the services provided when we were on iinet NBN, we decided to convert the second number to a Bizphone. This was primarly due to the fact we were moving to another non NBN address and the BizPhones work on most providers. Despite all the good facts, we were seriously let down by the provider at the new address - Telstra. We are only on ADSL 0.5 and they seemed to be dragging the ball in allowing us to utilise this fantastic and necessary business resource.

Start DateNovember 2017
Liz

Liz

Very good customer service via business support.

Connection is usually great however the we have had a couple of outages due either to wholesaler or errant settings on our service. However the fixes have been pretty quick.

Customer ServiceiiNet

Cheers Liz! We understand how important a working service is for a business, so thank you for your trust in us!

Avalon C

Avalon CMid North Coast, NSW

A pretty good phone company

Overall I am very pleased with iiNet. We have had the odd moment when things haven't gone as they should but mostly they were teething problems. Now things are going very well and I don't have any problems with them. Well as far as I am concerned if the phones and internet work then I am in business :)

Customer ServiceiiNet

Avalon C, if you are happy then we are happy. Teething problems so happen and we're so glad to hear that these have been overcome.

user interface not great

Connection is AWESOME as we have Ultra Cable.
Voicemail unreliable and user interface difficult to manage.
One of two phone has disconnected from the base and wont re-connect.
Could be a better system

Start DateSeptember 2016
Customer ServiceiiNet

Thanks for the constructive feedback, Mark! We're always looking to refine our products so this is something that will help us into the future. We are very happy to hear that the Ultra Cable connection has been so awesome for you!

- Leo

Perfect for our small business

The Bizphone set up has been great ,. We did have some initial problems (caused by network provider) Iinet support staff are always so helpful and work through problems until they are solved. I would definitely recommend Iinet - use them at home as well and am very happy with the service

Start DateOctober 2015
Customer ServiceiiNet

This a huge vote of confidence in us, Zim! Thanks for using us at work as well as home!

Kim Cowgill

Kim CowgillSydney, NSW

Soft Phone is quite good

The soft phone is convenient as I just plug in a headset and I can take calls through the computer. It's great when you have a stable Internet which I do. The only issue I have is that the frontier software is hard to navigate. I don't take advantage of it because I was have to phone up as the changes I try and implement do not take effect. If it went for this I would give this a 10 out of 10

Start DateJuly 2017
Customer ServiceiiNet

Cheers Kim! Not many people know that they can use their Netphone with a softphone service, especially if they find using a handset plugged into the modem to be a clunky setup.

andrew

andrewDarwin, NT

Low cost option for a landline number that is fully portable

Excellent product - diverts automatically to my mobile - operates seamlessly in the background for a fraction of the cost of an internet or fixed line connection. Very good product fore the price it costs.

Customer ServiceiiNet

Thanks for the review, Andrew! We're stoked to hear that you've been enjoying your services with us. Cheers!

Matthew

MatthewGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

ok service but have problems with it

Had the service for just under 7 months now
service works well, no dropouts so far, has problems calling some numbers that take iinet days/weeks to fix other than that all ok

Start DateFebruary 2019
Customer ServiceiiNet

Thanks for your review, Matthew. Glad to hear that any issues with the calling are now resolved and we look forward to much more stable and consistent service and connection as you continue with us. - Tal

Unavailable because of latency in ADSL

Did not finalise purchase because when I conducted the recommended test programs it showed the latency on my ADSL was too high for reliable VOIP communication.
Had a great deal of difficulty cancelling. Very unhappy with the service and communication.
Very disappointed as I have been an Ozemail and IINet customer for decades

morton09

morton09Sydney, NSW

Business quality.

As a small phone intensive business my biggest concern was that the transmission quality would be average quality. This has not been the case, the Bizphone service has been excellent..

Start DateJuly 2019
Customer ServiceiiNet

Great to hear, morton09! We understand how important a clear line can be for your calls, so thanks for allowing us the opportunity to supply this for you!

BCI

BCIPerth, WA

Great service but needs NBN to work well.

The package itself ie call fowarding and notification ability is fantastic. Unfortunately we have experienced difficulty with ADSL connection so hopefully will experience better quality calls when it is connected.

Start DateJanuary 2019