iiNet Fibre To The Home (FTTH)

iiNet Fibre To The Home (FTTH)

4.2

• Adequate Speeds Yes (89%) · No (11%)

Swampy

SwampySouth East Queensland, QLD

House of Gamers and multi media chillouts.

salsydney

TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE

I have been with iiNet for many years and have been completely satisfied with the service UNTIL THE LAST 12 months. What has happened to them? The mistakes on their end is endless, double charging me, taking money out of my account for services not provided, not stopping my service at old address and continuing to charge me. Months to get the money refunded and now, just today, cut off my service for non payment when the payment is not due till TOMORROW!!! I have just held on for over 45 minutes only for them to cut me off when they pick up the phone. Cannot wait to change providers when my contract is up.

Adequate Speeds No
Robert S.

Robert S.Perth, WA

Working fine with no problems

Although there were some initial issues , they are now sorted. Initially I was advised my existing modem would work after my relocation. Unfortunately this caused problems as without VLAN capability I was trying to connect something that was unconnectable. New modem purchased and we were then cooking. Nothing will work with wrong hardware and once that was rectified everything fell into place without any more issues. All devices work perfectly, no outages and downloads for movies instant.
One issue: my previous modem was able to be attached to a wall, which I did. The newer ones are free standing and I would have appreciated the ability to attach rather than leave freestanding.

Start DateAugust 2020
Customer ServiceiiNet

Cheers Robert and thank you for the feedback - we certainly understand that the choice of being able to place hardware where you want it is important too, so thank you for passing this on!

Internet Service Providers

Find out how iiNet Fibre To The Home (FTTH) compares to other Internet Service Providers

Markus

MarkusGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

High quality ,great product.

Very reliable product and the very best of personal care with any issues you have and I've never had a problem because the family is GREAT and yes they make you feel like family.

Customer ServiceiiNet

We'll always do our best to take care of our own, Markus! Thanks for leaving your glowing review here. We really appreciate your support! - Tal

Greg

GregCentral Queensland, QLD

Right advice every time!

We've been with iinet since the AAPT days, through several house moves and different connection types; from ADSL to satellite a and now, NBN. There have been problems along the way but, every time, these have been fixed with a simple phone call.

Start DateFebruary 2009

very professional

Very professional, extremely helpful, I have had issues with iinet in the past however we have stuck by them being a geelong resident where iinet started, but now are on top of their game in this industry

Start DateSeptember 2008
Adequate Speeds No
Customer ServiceiiNet

Awesome to hear how happy you are and professional you found the team to be, Gazzah! Thanks so much for your review and recommendation of us! - Tal

DeeS

DeeS

Great 24/7 customer service

I work from home starting at 3:30am but found no internet working one morning. I called iiNet and received great customer service in the very early hours of the morning with no wait time. It was just an Opticomm outage. I was relieved to know there were no issues on my end.

Start DateApril 2020
Customer ServiceiiNet

Thanks for trusting in our team, DeeS! We never like to see our customer's offline, so we'll do whatever we can to have you back up and running as soon as we can.

-Leo

Ian

IanSouthwest, VIC

Great speed and excellent service.

The initial connection process was seamless and was completed very professionally. We've regularly had fast, reliable speeds with no dropouts. Lost emails were quickly and effectively restored.
Speed test: August 27. http://iinet.speedtestcustom.com/result/bbd90260-e815-11ea-8e10-ad025f4693e4

Customer ServiceiiNet

Ian, we couldn't be happier to hear this. We want your service to be as fast and reliable as possible so we're thrilled to see that this is the case for you!

VIKAS

VIKASSydney, NSW

Great internet service complimented by excellent Customer service

I am using iinet Fiber to the home internet from around a year and I have to call only recently for an issue which was resolved by the excellent customer service reps. I had used other internet providers earlier but all had different problems whereas iinet is firstly providing a great internet service and then recently they have shown an example of excellent customer service too.

Start DateAugust 2019
Contract Type6-month contract
Internet Service Providers

Very satisfied with the service. Would not think of changing.

Never had a problem. Very satisfied with the service. Never had any dropouts. Recently went thru to IINET to create a new email account and received really excellent service and advice.

Customer ServiceiiNet

Fantastic to hear how pleased you are with us, Rothy! Thanks for sharing your experience and feedback in your review here :) - Tal

Works exactly how it should

The technical performance is what was promised with speed tests exceeding expectations. Contact with service techs is a pleasure compared to my experience with my previous provider. Would definitely recommend the service.

Start DateNovember 2019
Customer ServiceiiNet

We're beyond happy to hear this Nick! Thank you for the positive feedback!

So good for so long (

I've used iinet and its precessor, Netspeed, for 17 years. The download speed has consistently met my needs with near 100% reliability. Whenever there are issues (infrequently) the problem is quickly attended to and rectified.

Contract Type12-month contract
Customer ServiceiiNet

JAC we are incredibly proud to have been able to serve you for the past 17 years, especially since your Netspeed days! It says a lot that you're still with us and we can't thank you enough.

Robyn E

Robyn E

Have had none of the issues my friends have had

Don't have drop outs, the speed is great. The very best thing about iinet is the ease in which you contact them when you do have an issue. First call answered immediately. No run around.

Customer ServiceiiNet

Robyn, you've summed up what we take great pride in doing for all of our customers and we couldn't be happier to see that your experience with us has been so positive. Our thanks!

Jamie T.

Jamie T.Perth, WA

iiNet do not value their customers

Start DateJuly 2013
Sue

SueCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Multiple people working from home tested our connection. Had a few drop outs. After contacting and the wonderful operator Shannon doing some troubleshooting, our speed test was excellent and no more problems

Start DateJanuary 2017
Customer ServiceiiNet

Fantastic! Thanks for leaving your review and sharing your experience, Sue! Glad to hear we could help solve the problem to keep you all connected during this time. - Tal

Trace

TracePerth, WA

Happy to recommend

I have been a customer for almost 12 years.

Very reliable service.
Rarely 'drops out'
occasional slowing down or buffering
All customer service experiences have been dealt with quickly and professionally. I have always been happy with the tech help as well.
My only criticism is the length of time it takes to change your service to a new address when you move - painstakingly SLOW.

ANITA

ANITASydney, NSW

Domain management - excellent

Excellent domain management. Very helpful call centre, I have almost always had my domain/ hosting issue resolved on the first interaction. Their team are great, instantly understand what I am trying to achieve, and resolve it with additional assistance such as sending me a text with the notes / instructions or guiding me through it step by step and answering my silly questions along the way.

Start DateJanuary 2003
Graeme

GraemeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Happy to review

Happy to recommend IINET. Was initially with them for 7 years before going travelling. Came back after 2 years and signed with them again. Only been with them 6 months because we are going caravanning again but will sign back up when we return.

Start DateJanuary 2011
cathais

cathaisCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Staff that have your satisfaction at heart

I have been with iinet for many years and the technical world has left me behind in many ways. I am amazed at how patient and helpful the staff are. I love the way they make sure you are happy with the result and are more than happy to have another look if it not quite right. I would recommend iinet to anyone

John

JohnGoldfields, WA

Having solid connection to NBN, WiFi and Fetch is a lifesaver

Checked the speed of download at over 43mps and it has been a constant provider for me. Being in the country of WA I have relied on the internet and wifi to stay in touch with my loved ones and for providing entertainment and it has been extremely reliable.

Start DateMay 2020