iiNet Fibre To The Home (FTTH)

iiNet Fibre To The Home (FTTH)

• Adequate Speeds Yes (90%) · No (10%)

No problems whatsoever

No issues or dropouts. Installation was faultless and The whole process from start to finish was easy and trouble free. I would recommend iiNet as an Internet provider with no hesitation.

Contract Type6-month contract

Over 4 years happy

I have been a customer for over 4 years now only ever needed to call maybe 4 times and each time the servoce has been amazing, they listen and have always been able to solve my minor issues. With kids we have many devices at once using the wi fi and no drop outs it's great. I have cable and very happy to stay with them. Thanks guys.

Start DateSeptember 2016
Rosie

RosieSydney, NSW

The best tech support

I am a very new customer of iiNet. Recently we had 2 very bad storms in Sydney and both times I lost electricity for many days and in the 2nd storm my router was fried. I needed to call iiNet's technical support both times to have my new router configured. I can't fault the service or the patience of the staff (I am an untechnical older lady). They even called me back the next day to make sure everything was okay.
I am also very happy with the quality and speed of my NBN service. I am using NBN via satellite.

Start DateDecember 2019
Customer ServiceiiNet

Fantastic! Thanks so much for your review and appreciation for our customer service team, Rosie! It's wonderful to hear and we value your lovely feedback. - Tal

Dennis

DennisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Tech support is brilliant.

Seems to be a reliable and well priced service. On the few occasions I have had to call tech support, it has been excellent. Recently I lost the ability to send e-mails and this was fixed within about 15 minutes.

Start DateMarch 2003

Eva Gonzalez

Eva GonzalezLaunceston, TAS

Is very good to have the connection

I dealt with the service very good , I don’t have any problem they are doing the best for me and took to me with respect, I’m Spanish and I have an scent

Customer ServiceiiNet

Thank you for being patient and understanding with us, Eva! We hope to be able to help you for many more years to come.

Henry Lewis

Henry LewisPerth, WA

I have no issues

No problems
However as home user my requirements are fairly minimal.
I recently upgraded my speed rating a little because I was installing Android TV and didnt want to experience drop outs or buffer delays.

Vinko L.

Vinko L.Southwest, VIC

Exceptianal speeds.

I was one of the first on Ncable fiber to home I get outstanding speeds. With new modem am achieving 500+ mg bites download . Extremely happy. Any issues are address instantaneous

Ales B

Ales B

Very good internet provider.

When we started with IInet many years ago, were problems with the connections but when was everything sorted out, we haven't got any more problem.So far, we are enjoining a great service from this company.

Customer ServiceiiNet

Ales, this is very much what we want for you and we couldn't be happier to hear that we've been able to sort out your initial connection problems, leading to a well performing service ever since. Thanks for trusting in us!

Brian M.

Brian M.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Best service

Our service has been exceptional since switching to NBN via iinet. Only hiccup was when a little rodent decided he liked the taste of our fibre cable, iinet service tech was there on appointed time, was very professional, and cleaned up

Contract Type24-month contract
IanW

IanWRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Cable issues

We reported our difficulty to iinet and the matter was resolved twice in a two week period. The entire time iinet kept us fully informed and updated us regularly as to the progress. We have been a client of iinet for many years and they are the “absolute best”. Over the years any issues have been resolved quickly and professionally.

Start DateNovember 2005
Contract Type24-month contract

Ono

OnoMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great friendly staff

I always thought that Telstra was the way to go but since dealing with IINet and talking with there staff Im convinced that they are the real deal, very happy.

Start DateSeptember 2019
Customer ServiceiiNet

Thanks so much, Ono! We pride ourselves on our standard of customer service, so to hear that you rank us so highly is awesome!

Paul V

Paul VIllawarra, NSW

I was a bit apprehensive of iinet

I was always a Telstra person but after talking with two members of my family, I thought I might give iiN et ago. Right from the start we have had great service. They were prompt in connecting and have always been willing and able to fix any problems that might pop up. We have never had any problems with the Internet or House phone. There a times when our Mobile coverage had failed us but all it took was a phone call to 132255 and the problem was taken care of. We are very happy with iiNet. Five star as far as we are concerned

Paul A FortiIllawarra, NSW

Incompetent to the highest degree.

5 calls to iiNet to get them to organise an NBN co Technician to come a correctly install the NTD. 2 weeks later.... still waiting.

Start DateFebruary 2020
Contract Type6-month contract
Paul A Forti

pforti84@hotmail.com is my email. Hopefully you should be able to find me. The last person who called me couldn’t find my details using my name.....

Hick

HickThe Mallee, VIC

Awesome speeds, usually well above rated speeds for Mildura.

Very few issues with connection or Fetch TV. Any issues are dealt with very promptly with staff that understand most problems. If they don't, they find someone who does. Always able to get support promptly'

Customer ServiceiiNet

Thanks so much! We want your connection and your FetchTV service to be working as well as possible, so we're thrilled to read this.

Niamh

NiamhMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Tis perfect

Have iiNet to house at the coast - has been brilliant no problems - no drop outs even with five teenagers using for three weeks downstairs and two adults using smart tvs upstairs

Start DateJanuary 2019
Customer ServiceiiNet

This is exactly what we want to hear, Niamh! Thank you so very, very much for allowing us to be your provider!

Jane Nutcombe

Jane NutcombePerth, WA

This is perfect would bot want to live without it

Never experienced any drop outs even though my old computer was more than 10 yrs old, Now l have a new computer which is so fast l am a very happy lady.

Start DateApril 2016
Customer ServiceiiNet

Great to hear Jane! Fast connection and a fast computer is always a winning combination. Thank you!

WL Tan

WL Tan

Reliable service with adequate customer support

Start DateJanuary 2011
Contract Type12-month contract
Customer ServiceiiNet

Review collected in partnership with iiNet

Michael N.

Michael N.Launceston, TAS

Modem problem

Very reliable connection with no dropouts
Had modem problem & was dealt with by Tec person by phone. Have been sent new current model modem all good
Very happy with iinet. Highly recommend this company.

Start DateMay 2014

Bellacat

Bellacat

Absolutely super for over 17 years

Whilst new to FTTH the transition was easy and is fine, everything seems to be going along nicely.
I've stayed with iinet for over 17 years because of the lack of technical problems and the always polite, very personable, and knowledgeable techs I've dealt with. Without exception the service has always been excellent and I highly recommend it.

Customer ServiceiiNet

Wow, thank you so much, Bellacat! We're so grateful to you for your 17 years with is and we're delighted that you rate us so very highly. Thanks again!

Happy Campers

Have returned to iiNet having moved house where we were directed to another provider, and being dissatisfied, moved back to iiNet. We are very happy that we did. We are not big internet users but now have a plan that meets all our needs, at reasonable cost, and a reliable service. The change back went smoothly and the staff who assisted were very competent and also very patient. Can confidently recommend iiNet.