iiNet Fibre To The Home (FTTH)

iiNet Fibre To The Home (FTTH) (page 2 of 15)

Colin

Colin

Great improvement on the old adsl

I have had only one drop out in 4 years apart from that I have been very pleased with the NBN service from iinet. The speed and reliability - especially in wet weather is great.

Pottsy

PottsyHobart, TAS

Nice and speedy

Now that a lot of other Australian and International web sites are running some form of NBN or whatever they call it in other countries, the speed of my NBN is really great compared to the old ADSL or dial up methods. I have had very minimal dropouts, so small as to be inconsequential. The very, very rare times that I have needed to contact IINET for assistance, I have found the staff to be excellent in fixing any problem.

Awesome speed

Have had this service for a number of years
GR8 speed, Any issues have been quickly resolved
I have upgraded the modems as new releases come out from iinet
Very happy with this service

Start DateJuly 2013
Customer ServiceiiNet

Jay, we're super happy to hear this, so thank you for being with us and for allowing our team to help!

Geoffrey

GeoffreyVictoria

NBN is essential

IiNet has served us well Some dropouts in the last few weeks Customer service provides a good answer to our issues Can take a long time to connect however most times the problem is solved

Start DateJanuary 2005
Customer ServiceiiNet

Geoffrey, thanks for the honest and upfront feedback! We want to keep you happy, so please continue to stay in touch when any issues pop up and our team will gladly lend a hand.

Caspi

CaspiGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent service

My connection has been amazing. Customer service was great. I was able to have my internet connection problem solved in just one call. Now I have a fast and non stop connection. Brilliant

Customer ServiceiiNet

Caspi, we're glad to be able to provide you with the support you need to have a fast connection and strong reliability, so thank you for trusting in us!

Happy Customer

Happy CustomerHobart, TAS

Great Service

I have had few issues with our NBN connection. When I do have an issue, the help desk staff are really professional, helpful and patient while the issue is solved.

Customer ServiceiiNet

Fantastic to hear that the members of our support and customer service team have been a great help to you in any time of need there, HC :) - Thank you very much for your review, rating and for sharing your experience with us here. - Tal

Lyndsay

LyndsayHunter Region, NSW

My iiNet

Reliable connection long term user. Staff are always willing to assist being helpful , polite and knowledgeable. Definitely not treated like just a number. Would recommend this company without reservation gladly .

Customer ServiceiiNet

Thank you so much for the wonderful recommendation, Lyndsay!

Customer service is wonderful

Customer service is great
I love the communication you provide
Billing emails
Payment emails
Emails to confirm changes to account
And a fantastic help desk team took time and were considerate
A wonderful company

Start DateMarch 2018
Customer ServiceiiNet

Thanks for the kind words, Michelle! We're wrapped to hear that you've been enjoying the service. Cheers!

Michelle
Michelle

Cheers your teams are great pass on the cheers pls

This is super streaming internet

We moved iinet moved with us, when they installed our new cable others in the street followed. I love the uninterrupted service super fast nothing else comes close to their efficiency.
We highly recommend

Start DateSeptember 2019
Customer ServiceiiNet

Leanne, this is an awesome recommendation for us - thank you so much!

- Leo

NBN - better connected with iiNet

Start DateAugust 2016

Ann

AnnHobart, TAS

I am not very knowledgeable about this but don't see a lot of difference.

My connection is fine and to my knowledge I have not had any drop outs. My big problem was with the connection of the NBN and its link with my landline telephone when I consider I did not get the support of the company that I should have received.

G.K

G.KPerth

Excellent service

We had a few set up issues but Iinet had been fantastic fixing the problem. The connection and speed has been awesome and no drop outs. We were lucky to get any internet with our previous company so we are so thrilled to have constant connection.
Customer service has been wonderful and follow up any issues. Very professional. Set top box has great features and we would be lost without it now. We would definitely recommend Iinet if your looking at changing service providers. GK

Start DateOctober 2018
Customer ServiceiiNet

Thanks for the review, G.K We're very glad to hear that once your service got up and running, it's been performing well. We very much appreciate your recommendation and we look forward to many more years to come!

Happy Pensioner

Happy PensionerHobart, TAS

iinet is simply the best..

We were one of the first suburbs in Tasmania to get the NBN installed Our connection is fantastic. Some times we might loose the internet or the landline. I just unplug the modem for 15 seconds, replace it, and we are back in business.The only issues we have had, are the issues we have made ourselves. When we ring up to get someone to solve it for us, we are always met with someone who is courteous, and never fails to solve our problem, even if it takes a while, they never loose patience. as far as we are concerned. iinet is the best.

Customer ServiceiiNet

Fantastic! Thank you very much for such a stellar review and recommendation, HP. It's wonderful to know that our support team are there to help you through thick and thin with any technical issues you may need assistance with! - Tal

iinet consistent performance

I have been an iinet customer for nearly 16 years and have always had reliable and prompt service. My connection is reliable and any issues that do arise are dealt with quickly , in a professional manner and have fixed the issue.

Start DateNovember 2003
Customer ServiceiiNet

That's wonderful to hear, CS. Thank you so much for your recommendation and ongoing support these last 16 years! We're pleased to have kept you connected to the web and online now and in future! - Tal

Cogs06

Cogs06Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

iinet Terrible Service

Start DateJuly 2019

Best choice

Our connection is reliable and I am most happy with iinet services. I have been with iinet for 17 years and the thing I love most about iinet is the 24/7 tech service. They win hands down. Never any complaints...they are the best by far.

Start DateJanuary 2002
Customer ServiceiiNet

Cheers for the review, Paddy! We're proud to be able to offer you support any time of the day any day of the week and thank you for sharing the past 17 years with us. Cheers!

George

GeorgeSouth East Queensland, QLD

We had problem free switch from ADSL to the NBN with iiNet

We had some minor issues with our internet connection when our WiFi was being compromised but the wonderful support staff are always available with professional help at all times. Great work guys

Start DateMarch 2012
Customer ServiceiiNet

Thanks for taking the time to stop by and leave a review, George. We're very glad to hear that our support team were able to sort out your network security to keep you safe online. Cheers!

Happy customer

Happy customerHobart, TAS

Very helpful and efficient when installing our FTTH connection five years ago; virtually no dropouts/ connection downs; any minor issues ( eg upgrades, plan changes, billing) also dealt with courteously and quickly; customer service staff are excellent; cost for service offered is good value...so, very happy to stay with iiNet.

Start DateJuly 2014
Customer ServiceiiNet

We're very happy to hear that you've enjoyed your service over the past 5 years! Thank you for taking the time to share your experience, we're looking forward to many more years to come.

SHd

SHdSydney, NSW

Can I give a zero star?

I've with iinet for 6 years and had numerous Internet-down, even they've cut off the wrong line when I moved home. There is no Internet in my place for more than 4 days again, the customer services are time-consuming, arrogant without solving the fault. They even demanding I have to pay the cancellation fee of $155 as it hasn't reached 2 years contract. How come move home consider as a new contract period?

Start DateMarch 2014

Frank Vernon

Frank VernonPerth, WA

Most helpful, few problems easily fixed by most helpful people

Very reliable. I have never had a drop-out. As I said earlier, any small problems easily fixed by very helpful people who treat me as a family friend. A most excellent service

Customer ServiceiiNet

Thanks Frank! You and indeed, all of our customers are like family to us, so we're always keen to help. Thank you so much for your praise!