iiNet Fixed Wireless NBN 12

iiNet Fixed Wireless NBN 12 (page 2 of 3)

3.9

• Adequate Speeds Yes (76%) · No (24%)

Great after installation it has been terrific

Reliable well priced excellent support available. No issues after installation. All personnel have been competent understanding and efficient.I rely on my service for my safety and peace of mind, and enjoyment.

Customer ServiceiiNet

Liz, thank you for trusting in us; we'll continue to give you the best service we can.

- Leo

really reliable ,hardly ever drops out

I have been with them since aapt days and was a seemless changeover ,always had good service if I needed anything sorted out, like today when my computer crashed and I needed to retrieve my emails.

Customer ServiceiiNet

William, thanks for sticking with us since your days with AAPT and we hope to be with you well into the future. Cheers!

Lou Teitzel

Lou TeitzelNorth Queensland, QLD

Meets all of our requirements adequately.

Very reliable with rare dropouts well handled by iiNet.
Slow download speeds in the early days of NBN connection have been improved with close to 11/12 on average being normal.
I am a very happy customer thanks.

Start DateOctober 2005
Customer ServiceiiNet

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience, Lou. We're over the moon to hear that your speeds have improved and stoked to hear that the service has been performing relatively smoothly. Cheers

Internet Service Providers

Find out how iiNet Fixed Wireless NBN 12 compares to other Internet Service Providers

Marty

MartySouth West, WA

Excellent for the family

Great service and reliable internet. Over the years any issues have been solved minimal downtime and friendly assistance from the iiNet team anytime. Will definitely recommend this service to all.

Start DateMay 2013
Customer ServiceiiNet

Thanks for your review and for your recommendation, Marty! Excellent to hear you've had an awesome experience with us over the years and we hope to continue this trend for you. - Tal

Julie G.

Julie G.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Happy Chappy

I have been with iinet for about 7 years, and have found them fantastic. The plan I'm on was great, and has never changed. On the rare occassion I need to talk to their customer service, their staff has been friendly, quick and efficient. Never had any problems. Can not see any reason why I would change providers.

Customer ServiceiiNet

Julie G, thanks for making our day! We look forward to being with you for many years to come.

Gemma Pye

Gemma PyePerth, WA

Love it the husband and kids couldn’t be without it

Our set box hasn’t been a problem only when we have a power outage we have to reset box with the help of your amazing customer service team. They were friendly and couldn’t do enough

Start DateJanuary 2009
Customer ServiceiiNet

Thanks for taking the time to share your experience, Gemma. We're over the moon that our customer service team has proved to be helpful when you've needed a helping hand. Cheers

CheriePeel, WA

Can’t live without it !!

Yes a lot of dropouts, so we are receiving a new modem soon to replace the old one and hopefully this will fix the problem, the iinet team are always extremely helpful.

Start DateJanuary 2009
Customer ServiceiiNet

This is great to hear Cherie! Please let us know if the replacement modem doesn't help and we'll continue to do whatever we can to help stop the dropouts.

Cherie

I will definitely let you know, Thank you very much.

Joseph  Conte

Joseph ConteMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Perfect communication

Very reliable service ,fast speed with no dropouts' a joy to use .The company I I Nett , professional with experienced helpful consultants. I have been a customer for over ten years,in the event of an issue it was resolved very quickly.

Start DateJune 2009
Customer ServiceiiNet

Thanks for the kind words, Joseph! We're absolutely stoked to hear that your service has been performing well with the team there to help out when you've needed them. Cheers

None

None

Very impressed

Rarely have had any dropouts and I live on a country gravel road. Did have one the other day and was fixed efficiently and courteously with easy to understand english.

Start DateMarch 1998
Customer ServiceiiNet

Cheers! We're super happy to hear this, so thank you for allowing our team to help.

Jan

JanGippsland, VIC

Generally very good

We have occassional dropouts at high traffic times such as in the evening but generally it has been reliable. We have had a couple of episodes where service wasn't available but the tech team were very prompt and extreamly helpful in responding and fixing the problem.

Customer ServiceiiNet

Excellent to hear the team were able to help you out, Jan. If you ever need help looking into those occasional dropouts, do give us a call any time on 13 22 58 for assistance and we'll be happy to help with that as well. - Tal

Enough

Selected NBN 12 as it is more than capable. Nearly twice as fast as old ADSL, and has enough for fetch movies without hesitation. Our system here usually running without fault.
If there is a fault usually fixed quickly.

Start DateJuly 2018
Customer ServiceiiNet

Glad to hear you're enjoying the right plan for your needs with us on NBN, Robert! Thanks for your review! - Tal

MonozzyPerth, WA

Need my NBN.

Yes dropout , slow loading, have to restart NBN box like dial up very annoying, we need faster speed. Service is fine never had a problem with the ppl are lovely.

Ty much apreciated.

WA Reader

WA ReaderSouthwest, VIC

Been with iiNet for years (pre-NBN days). Getting the NBN connected was easy.

In the last 5 year period and in my current location I have had 2 dropout and they were due to weather events. Frustrating but easily fixed by me without technical assistance.

Customer ServiceiiNet

That is most excellent to hear and we're stoked to have had you with us all that time, Reader ;) - Cheers! - Tal

Jen Jen

Jen Jen

Happy with service

Hooked onto the NBN a few months ago now. A few Glitches in the beginning but always had reliable assistance with IINET to sort things out. I have been with them now for nearly 12 years and am very happy.
They are always polite and knowledgeable.

Customer ServiceiiNet

Customer service exceeded expectation.

Consistent and reliable connections. Few dropouts or issues. The Cape Town SA Customer support team is courteous, highly skilled, no trial and errors methods or guessing and get the problems resolved quickly. Keep life simple and stress-free.

Customer ServiceiiNet

Great to hear Benn, and thanks for the shout out to our Cape Town crew!

Internet Service Providers

No hassles with the service.

I was there from the beginning the wireless NBN is great after a shaky start iinet supported me against the network for the first 6 months while ere sorted out..

Start DateDecember 2016
Customer ServiceiiNet

That's tremendous to hear Geoff, especially given the origins of NBN fixed wireless. We're delighted that you're traveling along smoothly - thanks!

Barbara Piddington

Barbara PiddingtonCentral West, NSW

I am happy but it does take a long time to connect some days

The above is the main problem. Could not connect a couple of days ago but one of your team was able to help and get back into the system. I am happy with iinet and been with you about 10 years now.

Contract Type12-month contract
Customer ServiceiiNet

Thanks for your review, Barbara. Glad to hear that the team were able to assist with your connection issues the other day. If there are ever any difficulties, our team can be reached any time on 13 22 58 for assistance :) - Tal

Steve      sneaky 10

Steve sneaky 10Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Help is always there

I have been with iiNet.net.au for well over 3 years now, and, during that time . a number of problems have occurred. These mostly fall into 3 categories :- 1. signal loss (early days).
2. power outages ( power pole versus vehicle). 3. Me (how do I ??)
On every occasion that I have called iiNet for help, they have been there.
They all have an honest, friendly and polite approach towards their customers, which , as far as I am concerned is the number 1 requirement in todays world.
I am well pleased with their service, and intend to remain with them indefinitely.
steve, sneaky_10

Start DateOctober 2017
Graham

GrahamSouthern and Hills, SA

happy with wireless NBN

We changed to wireless NBN to get rid of our useless landline. Have had a couple of issues with dropout but just use the phone as a modem on the rare occasion. We watch movies and no problems. All in all very happy, and good service

Start DateAugust 2018
Customer ServiceiiNet

Thanks for your review and feedback, Graham. Excellent to hear things are going well for you! - Tal

Second class treatment by NBN

NBN is often down for a day at a time to increase the local capacity. This costs us severly in our business. It also costs us in time to contact iinet to fix the problem. Telstra customers get special consideration when this happens with limited up time each day. As well Telstra customers get notification whule we get none. We have been customers for 15 years had had much more sympathetic treatment in past years prior to the current ownership change.