iiNet Fixed Wireless NBN 25

iiNet Fixed Wireless NBN 25

• Adequate Speeds Yes (80%) · No (20%)

Good advice

I called iiNet to see about purchasing an add on data bundle to tide me over until the reset. The person I spoke to offered me a much better option. She informed me that I could change to unlimited data for only $5 per month. So much better than paying double that for a one-off small package.

Customer ServiceiiNet

Fantastic to hear we could find you an overall better plan from our range, Pierre! Thank for calling in and for your excellent review :) - Tal

Perfect service

Had a major issue some time ago, which was as much nbn issue as provider, nbn didn’t help at all but provider managed to solve issue and haven’t had an issue to do with provider since. Recently had an email problem which was to do with my computer software. I couldn’t solve , but iiNet tech worked her way through it , can’t recommended them enough.

Start DateApril 2003

Excellent tech support

IInet customer for many years, quick and easy changeover to NBN and always excellent tech support. Only outages have been regional tower issues or upgrades. That’s why I stay with iiNet.

Customer ServiceiiNet

Great to hear, Lyn! We're very happy to hear that the changeover to NBN has been so positive for you and that the outages that you've have been few. Thanks for sticking with us!

Internet Service Providers

Find out how iiNet Fixed Wireless NBN 25 compares to other Internet Service Providers

Gary

GaryIllawarra, NSW

Better than adsl

It works well most of the time but dropouts have been occuring. Every time I have had problems IInet has spent time trying to improve it and make it a better connection.

pete

peteIllawarra, NSW

could be a lot better

I have had several outages of internet over the last year. When asking for information about recovery of our services it is inaccurate . My phone calls to help lines are very productive ,the people always fix any software problem at the first time, good on the staff.I have poor download rates and do not watch movies on line.Our Wifi is good for sport and Internet gaming. Thank You.

Start DateJanuary 2017
Customer ServiceiiNet

Thank you Pete for your review! We do take on your feedback and thank you for your patience with our team when you've called through to assist, as we're always happy to help!

Lisa

LisaSouth East Queensland, QLD

More then happy with iinet fixed wireless NBN

Since going iinet fixed wireless i have been more then happy and get great customer service from the staff of iinet. If an issue comes up there on to it and fix it as quickly as possible. I have no drop outs in the time i have been with them

Start DateMarch 2019
Customer ServiceiiNet

Lisa, this is awesome to hear. Thanks so very much for the vote of confidence in us and your service with us!

- Leo

Great improvement on the sloooow internet of last year!!

I have found my connection very reliable. Only one dropout in the last 12 months.
My 'old' internet was averaging 1.2mb/s. the new NBN averages close to 24mb/s. No issues with the service. Anytime I have dealt with iinet, the service has always solved the problem, usually first time. Great to talk to someone in Australia, too

Start DateNovember 2018
Customer ServiceiiNet

Great to hear that your connection is smashing our goals for you Tony! Thanks for your kind words for our team too, we greatly appreciate it!

PeterGippsland, VIC

Since swapping over to NBN Wireless we have enjoyed better streaming and consistently faster speeds overall.

On the odd occasion NBN have had equipment issues but IInet have advised us of these and the estimated time that repairs are to be made. For example Netspace email accounts were interrupted a week ago due to an NBN equipment failure and users had to be migrated to a different path. This took about 8 hours.

Customer ServiceiiNet

Peter, we're just thrilled to know that you've been with us since your Netspace days and that your NBN Wireless is more than meeting your needs. Thank you!

Peter

Leo, I've had a few problems logging onto my mail using my iPad since this issue

John

Reading through these reviews I can't believe we are talking about the same iinet

Start DateSeptember 2015

Nicholas D.

Nicholas D.South East Queensland, QLD

Can't fault them

Customer service is exceptional considering I have rang support during peak hours and was surprised when someone answered in about 5 rings. One of their support techs even helped me set up VPN on a 3rd party modem. As for speeds, pay for 25 and speedtest runs 22 during peak so can't complain. The big gain with iinet is exceptional customer service. Remember that ISP's lease bandwidth from NBN Co infrastructure, so possibly some of the negative reviews can be directed at them.

Start DateMarch 2019
Happy customer

Happy customerWheatbelt, WA

Our NBN service is great

We have had no issues since connecting with iinet, we had a drop out once for 4 days but apparently telstra were working on lines,customer service is excellent when ever I call them

Contract Type12-month contract
Kevin H.

Kevin H.South West, WA

Totally reliant on sysytem for communication

Had many drop outs for a day at a time and when you rely on the connection when living in a bush fire prone area communication is essential service requirement.I understand the problem is with NBN not iinet but it would be good get a heads up from our ISP provider when it is ging to happen.

Customer ServiceiiNet

Occasional drop outs, but exceptional support

Drop outs in many cases not due to iinet. In recent times they were always able to explain and help if they could do something from their end. Thanks a lot.

Start DateOctober 2018
Customer ServiceiiNet

John, thank you! We work hard to give the best service that we can and we're extremely appreciative of your kind words.

jockp

jockpMurray Region, NSW

Best customer support from an ISP

iiNet's customer support is some of the best i have experienced with any business, the person dealing with your issues follows the case until its resolved and the speed of these resolutions in my experience has been very fast, billing is seamless and my service has been reliable since it was installed

Start DateJanuary 2017
Contract Type12-month contract
Customer ServiceiiNet

Thank you so much, jockp! You've described what we do best and pride ourselves on - cheers!

Mandy

MandyPerth, WA

Great Customer Service

Unfortunately the location I live in I can't get reception for any internet service but the customer service I received couldn't have been better. Rio was so helpful and understanding and when service is avail in my area will definitely be back. Highly recommend

Customer ServiceiiNet

Cheers Mandy! We'll welcome you back with open arms and hope to be able to help you in whatever way we can.

Internet Service Providers

A big improvement over previous service.

Some congestion slow down experienced during peak periods.
Only Issue I have had was an NBN upgrade shutdown that I was not informed of.
Dealings with operators has been helpful and professional.

Start DateJuly 2019
Customer ServiceiiNet

Cheers Raalpha9! Great to hear that you're happy with the service, overall.

David M

David MTasmania

Consistent Service

I have been with this provider for over 19 years; first with Netspace, then 3 and now IINet. The provider has always given quick effective response to any problem and has been easy to contact when necessary. The installation of NBN was without any problems and the service has been good with very few outages.
By comparison, when I first moved to this address I signed up with a much bigger company but after only a few weeks I was happy to pay $200 break my contract and return to IINet.

Customer ServiceiiNet

To break a contract to return to us is a hefty compliment if ever there was one, David M, so thank you for your vote of confidence in us!

Budget Frank

Budget Frank

Customer for almost 11 years

Like any relationship we've had our ups and downs. Fortunately, for probably 99% of the time, the service has met all reasonable expectations. When problems have occurred (more recently due to NBN issues, not iiNet) they have been resolved without too much drama. Thanks iiNet, keep up the good work.

Start DateFebruary 2009
Customer ServiceiiNet

Thanks for sticking with us, through the good times and bad, Budget Frank, we're delighted to have you with us!

TroyGoulburn Valley, VIC

The worst provider I have ever been with

Connection reliability: non-existent... consistently getting speeds a tenth of the speed I have had with other providers. Multiple extended periods with no internet, with no answers or solutions provided.
The customer service team are actually very nice... while providing you with lies and false hope, but at least they do it "with a smile"

Start DateMay 2019
Troy

Multiple calls and service numbers, my connection has been restored, but very slow. I will be ringing in over the coming days to cancel this poor service

Steve Day

Steve Day

Better than expected!

I decided to go with Fixed Wireless after my above ground telephone line kept getting broken. I would recommend iiNet, as over thirteen years, only occasionally as there been problems. I am always hearing of the problems customers have with other providers. Best decision I made to switch to fixed wireless and the reliability has been better than expected. I was with iiNet when I lived in Sydney with dial up, ADSL and now with fixed wireless in the bush. Many times iiNet has automatically upgraded my plans to remain competitive with other companies.

Start DateMarch 2006
Customer ServiceiiNet

We're stoked with how pleased you are in both our support of you and the quality of service in your move to fixed wireless, Steve. Thank you for your review and for sharing your experience :) - Tal