iiNet Fixed Wireless NBN 25

iiNet Fixed Wireless NBN 25

4.1

• Adequate Speeds Yes (80%) · No (20%)
Connie Merlino

Connie MerlinoGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic service awesome support and been with iinet for 16 years very happy Connie Melbourne

Awesome service and support and fast service without hassle . Faster speed and reliable for every one to use during this time as most of my children are studying from home now

Start DateAugust 2020
Customer ServiceiiNet

Connie, we can't thank you enough! We're trilled to hear that we've been able to provide a fast service with no hassles for you for the past 16 years and we sincerely look forward to be here to help you for many more years to come!

Boyrat

BoyratMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

My NBN service

Since my upgrade to NBN I haven’t had any major problems. It sometimes takes a little time to connect (I’m using the modem iinet supplied) but when connected I have had no dropouts.

Customer ServiceiiNet

We couldn't happier to hear this, Boyrat - thank you allowing us the opportunity to upgrade you to NBN!

Great so easy

Very reliable hasn’t dropped out once installer was super helpful I don’t have a tv so use it for streaming Netflix ect every night moved house and the change over was so easy

Internet Service Providers

Find out how iiNet Fixed Wireless NBN 25 compares to other Internet Service Providers

Great connection speeds found it very consistent

no drop outs at all with my fixed wireless, only had the service for 2 months before moving house. We are now on fttn/b and so far great speed and connection with that to. Great customer service from iinet.

Start DateMay 2020

This is a dream after ADSL2+

* Connection has been very good so far without any dropouts. I use the internet for downloading material from the net. The speeds are regularly constant all times of the day.

* So far the only issues hasve been:
1. iiNet has to rely on OPTUS for its mobile service which introduces a third party.
2. It took me a while to get used to the billing system as you are dealing with 2 entities.

Start DateMarch 2020
Customer ServiceiiNet

Thanks for your review and rating, santosha! Excellent to hear that the connectivity and speeds on your connection with us deliver everything you need. - Tal

Kaz

KazPerth, WA

If i could give less than 1 i would

15 years of patronage for telephone and internet moved house cancelled service and was charged $100 for disconnection fee taken out of my credit card without an invoice being sent and without my permission WHAT A JOKE asked for the issue to be escalated and all i received was a standard e mail from 3 customer service rep ......if this is how you re pay 15 years loyalty you deserve a poor review Will be contacting the obudsman

Start DateApril 2005
Pierre

PierreRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Good advice

I called iiNet to see about purchasing an add on data bundle to tide me over until the reset. The person I spoke to offered me a much better option. She informed me that I could change to unlimited data for only $5 per month. So much better than paying double that for a one-off small package.

Customer ServiceiiNet

Fantastic to hear we could find you an overall better plan from our range, Pierre! Thank for calling in and for your excellent review :) - Tal

Perfect service

Had a major issue some time ago, which was as much nbn issue as provider, nbn didn’t help at all but provider managed to solve issue and haven’t had an issue to do with provider since. Recently had an email problem which was to do with my computer software. I couldn’t solve , but iiNet tech worked her way through it , can’t recommended them enough.

Start DateApril 2003

Excellent tech support

IInet customer for many years, quick and easy changeover to NBN and always excellent tech support. Only outages have been regional tower issues or upgrades. That’s why I stay with iiNet.

Customer ServiceiiNet

Great to hear, Lyn! We're very happy to hear that the changeover to NBN has been so positive for you and that the outages that you've have been few. Thanks for sticking with us!

Gary

GaryIllawarra, NSW

Better than adsl

It works well most of the time but dropouts have been occuring. Every time I have had problems IInet has spent time trying to improve it and make it a better connection.

pete

peteIllawarra, NSW

could be a lot better

I have had several outages of internet over the last year. When asking for information about recovery of our services it is inaccurate . My phone calls to help lines are very productive ,the people always fix any software problem at the first time, good on the staff.I have poor download rates and do not watch movies on line.Our Wifi is good for sport and Internet gaming. Thank You.

Start DateJanuary 2017
Customer ServiceiiNet

Thank you Pete for your review! We do take on your feedback and thank you for your patience with our team when you've called through to assist, as we're always happy to help!

Lisa

LisaSouth East Queensland, QLD

More then happy with iinet fixed wireless NBN

Since going iinet fixed wireless i have been more then happy and get great customer service from the staff of iinet. If an issue comes up there on to it and fix it as quickly as possible. I have no drop outs in the time i have been with them

Start DateMarch 2019
Contract Type24-month contract
Customer ServiceiiNet

Lisa, this is awesome to hear. Thanks so very much for the vote of confidence in us and your service with us!

- Leo

Great improvement on the sloooow internet of last year!!

I have found my connection very reliable. Only one dropout in the last 12 months.
My 'old' internet was averaging 1.2mb/s. the new NBN averages close to 24mb/s. No issues with the service. Anytime I have dealt with iinet, the service has always solved the problem, usually first time. Great to talk to someone in Australia, too

Start DateNovember 2018
Customer ServiceiiNet

Great to hear that your connection is smashing our goals for you Tony! Thanks for your kind words for our team too, we greatly appreciate it!

PeterGippsland, VIC

Since swapping over to NBN Wireless we have enjoyed better streaming and consistently faster speeds overall.

On the odd occasion NBN have had equipment issues but IInet have advised us of these and the estimated time that repairs are to be made. For example Netspace email accounts were interrupted a week ago due to an NBN equipment failure and users had to be migrated to a different path. This took about 8 hours.

Customer ServiceiiNet

Peter, we're just thrilled to know that you've been with us since your Netspace days and that your NBN Wireless is more than meeting your needs. Thank you!

Peter

Leo, I've had a few problems logging onto my mail using my iPad since this issue

John

Reading through these reviews I can't believe we are talking about the same iinet

Start DateSeptember 2015

Nicholas D.

Nicholas D.South East Queensland, QLD

Can't fault them

Customer service is exceptional considering I have rang support during peak hours and was surprised when someone answered in about 5 rings. One of their support techs even helped me set up VPN on a 3rd party modem. As for speeds, pay for 25 and speedtest runs 22 during peak so can't complain. The big gain with iinet is exceptional customer service. Remember that ISP's lease bandwidth from NBN Co infrastructure, so possibly some of the negative reviews can be directed at them.

Start DateMarch 2019
Contract Type24-month contract
Happy customer

Happy customerWheatbelt, WA

Our NBN service is great

We have had no issues since connecting with iinet, we had a drop out once for 4 days but apparently telstra were working on lines,customer service is excellent when ever I call them

Contract Type12-month contract
Kevin H.

Kevin H.South West, WA

Totally reliant on sysytem for communication

Had many drop outs for a day at a time and when you rely on the connection when living in a bush fire prone area communication is essential service requirement.I understand the problem is with NBN not iinet but it would be good get a heads up from our ISP provider when it is ging to happen.

Customer ServiceiiNet

Occasional drop outs, but exceptional support

Drop outs in many cases not due to iinet. In recent times they were always able to explain and help if they could do something from their end. Thanks a lot.

Start DateOctober 2018
Customer ServiceiiNet

John, thank you! We work hard to give the best service that we can and we're extremely appreciative of your kind words.

jockp

jockpMurray Region, NSW

Best customer support from an ISP

iiNet's customer support is some of the best i have experienced with any business, the person dealing with your issues follows the case until its resolved and the speed of these resolutions in my experience has been very fast, billing is seamless and my service has been reliable since it was installed

Start DateJanuary 2017
Contract Type12-month contract
Customer ServiceiiNet

Thank you so much, jockp! You've described what we do best and pride ourselves on - cheers!