Consistent Service

I have been with this provider for over 19 years; first with Netspace, then 3 and now IINet. The provider has always given quick effective response to any problem and has been easy to contact when necessary. The installation of NBN was without any problems and the service has been good with very few outages.
By comparison, when I first moved to this address I signed up with a much bigger company but after only a few weeks I was happy to pay $200 break my contract and return to IINet.

Data TypeCapped Data
To break a contract to return to us is a hefty compliment if ever there was one, David M, so thank you for your vote of confidence in us! - Leo

Customer for almost 11 years

Like any relationship we've had our ups and downs. Fortunately, for probably 99% of the time, the service has met all reasonable expectations. When problems have occurred (more recently due to NBN issues, not iiNet) they have been resolved without too much drama. Thanks iiNet, keep up the good work.

Start DateFebruary 2009
Data TypeCapped Data
Thanks for sticking with us, through the good times and bad, Budget Frank, we're delighted to have you with us! - Leo

The worst provider I have ever been with

Connection reliability: non-existent... consistently getting speeds a tenth of the speed I have had with other providers. Multiple extended periods with no internet, with no answers or solutions provided.
The customer service team are actually very nice... while providing you with lies and false hope, but at least they do it "with a smile"

Start DateMay 2019
Data TypeUnlimited Data
Hi Troy, We're sorry to hear of the troubles you're having with your service and connection and would like to assist. Was there a reference number you had on hand in relation to any contact with the support team staff that we could use to bring up the account, take a look at what's going on and follow up accordingly? - TalMultiple calls and service numbers, my connection has been restored, but very slow. I will be ringing in over the coming days to cancel this poor service

Better than expected!

I decided to go with Fixed Wireless after my above ground telephone line kept getting broken. I would recommend iiNet, as over thirteen years, only occasionally as there been problems. I am always hearing of the problems customers have with other providers. Best decision I made to switch to fixed wireless and the reliability has been better than expected. I was with iiNet when I lived in Sydney with dial up, ADSL and now with fixed wireless in the bush. Many times iiNet has automatically upgraded my plans to remain competitive with other companies.

Start DateMarch 2006
Data TypeUnlimited Data
We're stoked with how pleased you are in both our support of you and the quality of service in your move to fixed wireless, Steve. Thank you for your review and for sharing your experience :) - Tal

Excellent service over 5 years

I switched from satellite to fixed wireless about 5 years ago and chose iiNet as my service provider. I have never regretted my decision to use iiNet NBN fixed wireless - my connection was carried out very professionally in a short time, line speeds are good and interruptions to service are minimal.

Data TypeCapped Data
Zero regrets! That's perfect, Barry. Thank you very much for posting your review and recommendation! - Tal

Extremely poor service

We have been connected to NBN Wireless Broadband for just 2 weeks and have found iinet to be extremely disappointing. Delivery instructions ignored, faulty equipment supplied, phone calls not returned.

Start DateJuly 2019
Data TypeUnlimited Data
Hi Jo, We do sincerely apologise - this is not what should be happening at all! We can lend a hand with this as we want you to have the best connection experience possible. Please get in touch with us directly, with your details and mentioning your review here, to iiOnline@iinet.net.au and we'll gladly lend a hand. - LeoThanks Leo. After advising that my issues have been escalated to the “highest” level-I haven’t heard from iinet. The lack of response continues............. JoHi Jo, Please do get back in touch with us via the email address iiOnline@iinet.net.au with any further information we can use to review or re-review the status of any query concerning the escalation and provide an update on the status of this to you. - Tal

Never had a problem with iiNet always been there to help

Never had an issue with iiNet only nbn planned outages. When I called the customer help they helped me to work out when it will be returned to normal service

Thank you Peter; we're glad to have been able to help! - Leo

Great service provider

On the whole it has been a great service. But then out of the blue there is no NBN for at least 24 hours or longer. Only to find out later that NBNCO is doing an update or adding new towers and we have no internet or phones. But give credit to iinet for letting me know when our Wifi tower is over committed. Iinet can only give the service that NBN Co (National Broken Network) provides to them.

Start DateApril 2014
Data TypeUnlimited Data
Hi Roger, Thank you so much for your patience, especially when the issues that you mention occur, as we keenly understand the frustration our customers feel! We do whatever we can to provide the best service possible, so thank you for being with us. - Leo

Great Service Provider.

I've been with iinet for over three years now. iinet have great apps for monitoring services and contacting support staff if needed. Good value for money. Fast answering via phone as well. This is one of the best Internet service providers in Australia. I have no hesitation in recommending iinet.

Start DateMay 2016
Peter, thanks so much for the recommendation! - Leo

every thing with iinett are very good

i must say i been with iinet for about 14 years and that not very often i have to call iinet and their are not many dropout and the staff are allwayes nice and helpfull

Start DateAugust 2005
Data TypeUnlimited Data
Dansker, thank you so much! We greatly appreciate your kind words and your extremely long tenure with us! - Leo

Just wish we knew when the NBN was down!

On the whole it has been quite reliable. But then out of the blue there is no NBN for at least 24 hours. Only to find out later that NBNCO is doing an update or adding new towers and we have no internet or phones.

Start DateNovember 2017
Data TypeUnlimited Data
Thanks for your review, John. We know the recent upgrades to the fixed wireless network areas can be frustrating, however they are part of efforts from NBN to improve overall performance and stability in future and if there's ever any issues we're always happy to help :) - Tal

Computer , netphone , mobile all bundled ,good speeds and great value with iinet , great service to boot .

Hooked up to nbn with iinet here in south west queensland for the last 14 months . Could not be happier , even after a rather awful experience with another telco who shall remain nameless . Having come from Perth with a 12 year tenure with iinet , i find their service to be of the high standard here that i had become used too out west .

Start DateJuly 2008
Data TypeUnlimited Data
Hi Burnie, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We're humbled to hear that you decided to take us on the road with you across the country and that your service has been performing well on both sides of the country. Cheers for staying with us the past 12 years and here's looking forward to many more to come. - Joshy

Very reliable service

Wr have been with Iinet for a number of years now and the service has been excellent. Other than planned maintenance I cannot recall having had drop outs.
We have a 25 mbs fixed wireless service contract. We monitor download speeds occasionally and it usually around 15-18 mbs.

Contract Type12-month contract
Data TypeUnlimited Data
This great to hear, Jutta! We always want the best for our customers so is good to hear that you are happy with your connection. - Leo

No problems with service reliability

When I have had a problem your Technical Support Staff are always able to find a solution, and do so completely professionally. It is always a satisfying experience, and I am always happy to respond to your question whether I was satisfied.

Data TypeCapped Data
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience! We're stoked to hear that our support team have been able to get to the bottom of any troubles that you've experienced. Cheers! - Joshy

Couldn’t be happier

I have been with iinet for almost 16 years and I really couldn’t be happier. The service they provide is fast and reliable. On occasions when it has been necessary to phone customer service, my calls have been answered very quickly and any issue has been promptly resolved.
Technical Support staff are great, very efficient and helpful. The sales staff are great to deal with to.
In the last couple of years I have also switched my mobile and TV services over to iinet, again without regret. The monthly cost for the combined services is very reasonable.
I highly recommend them to anyone who is looking for an ISP who offer great plans and a reliable service.

Start DateSeptember 2003
Data TypeUnlimited Data
Hi Iris, Cheers for taking the time out of your day to share your experience with us. We're absolutely wrapped when we get to hear from long term customers customers like yourself and thank you for your loyalty over the past 16 years. It's awesome customer's like yourself that makes the customer service side of things come easy. Cheers - Joshy

Very good internet from a great provider

I left BigPond many years since (15?) to join Westnet. Service from Westnet was extraordinary, after Westnet merged with iiNet this excellence of service has continued. On the occasions I have had problems, calls, if not answered are always returned as promised. Staff have unfailingly proved helpful, capable & professional. When we went to the NBN set-up was prompt & efficient. Highly recommended.

Start DateJanuary 2003
Connection TypeWireless
Thank you so very much, Ian! We're delighted to hear this, especially given your long tenure with us and experiences that you've had. -Leo

Good service and reliable

I have wireless NBN the speeds are fairly consistent and the service is reliable. We have been with iiNet for years over that time we haven’t had any real problems.

Start DateApril 2019
Connection TypeWireless
This is wonderful to hear, Pam, as this is exactly what we want for your service with us. Thank you! - LeoThe start date was. 2009 I did the wrong date

nbn wireless

Fast enough for us. Pretty trouble free, customer service is good when you do have a problem. Cheap phone service, would highly recommend this product and IInet to anyone, Thanks.

Start DateAugust 2016
Connection TypeWireless
Thanks so much for the recommendation, Glen! We're delighted to hear that everything is meeting your expectations. - Leo

Fantastic Support from iiNet

We have been with iiNet for over 10 years. Neither of us are very tech savvy and from time to time we had to contact support staff for assistance. Without exception they have been fantastic. They are knowledgeable, patient and supportive and willing to stay on line until our difficulty is solved even when the problem is of our own making.

Start DateJune 2009
Connection TypeWireless
Cheers for the review Ross and we're very glad to hear that the team have been there to help get to the bottom of any connection issues that you've experienced in the past. Thanks for the past 10 years of loyalty, we're looking forward to staying the course and do you proud for many more years to come. - Joshy

Can’t fault this service!

Been with iinet since 2015 and very happy with this service. Very reliable with minimum outages. Can’t fault this service.Customer service is excellent when required. No major issues to report.

Connection TypeWireless
Thank you so much kurtcarbonari! You're always welcome to get in touch if you do have any issues as we want to keep you as happy as you are now. - Leo.