iiNet NBN 25

iiNet NBN 25

• Adequate Speeds Yes (85%) · No (15%)

Netspace to iiNet over 25 years

We do not have very good coverage in our area, iiNet have always been there as a reliable backstop on all occasions, we would not consider changing for that reason. We have been given an upgrade to try and fix the slow issue. iiNet service is excellent..

Connection TypeWireless
Start DateJanuary 1996

DavidSydney, NSW

Not the iiNet of old.

After more than a decade as a customer I am leaving iiNet due to what their customer service has become. They won't even begin to action a fault until after 48 hours from when they acknowledge you've reported it which is insane (they confirm this in other review responses here). Note: acknowledging you've reported the fault could also take many days given they will often not even bother looking at your account or recording the fault while you're on the phone with them. So 4+ days before they'll begin to action a fault is not unrealistic.

Technology wise all of these companies are just onselling NBN so customer service is the only variable from one company to the next and iiNets customer service is non existent.

Start DateFebruary 2020
Badassftw

BadassftwPerth West Australia

IINET IS BADASS

I’ve been with IINET for 4 years as my brother has been with them since they first started. I was with Telstra and had nothing but problems with them. Since the change over, I’ve not had any problem with IINET at all. Great Service, No drop outs and no slow down. What More Can I Say.
IINET Is Badass.

Start DateJanuary 2017
Customer ServiceiiNet

Awww yes! Thanks very very much!

John and Sue Rogers

John and Sue RogersSydney Surrounds, NSW

Pleased with the service

The connection speed is good, I often check the upload/download speeds, I seem to be getting what is quoted. In all I have been happy with the service. Even though we opted for a mid range connection for my purposes it has not let me down, no drop out's or connection problems.

Customer ServiceiiNet

Great to hear, John and Sue! We know that customers are keen to ensure they're getting the right speeds for their connection so we're delighted to hear the connection is hitting its marks for you.

Dawn

DawnPerth, WA

Great for our needs

Occasional dropout - but extremely happy with service. I have been with iinet since ozemail days, and would not change to another provider. Technical support is excellent and meets our needs.

Customer ServiceiiNet

Dawn, thanks for sticking with us since your days with OzEmail! To know that we've been to help you for so long is wonderful. Cheers!

Brian and Joan

Brian and JoanSeville Grove

iiNet service

I have been an iiNet customer for more than 20 years.

During this time, I have had the occasional issue.

Other than a lengthy issue with my home phone (not iiNet's fault), any issue I have had has been promptly dealt with, including call-backs to ensue my service was operating correctly.

I would not hesitate to recommend iiNet to others and have done so in the past.

Customer ServiceiiNet

Brian & Joan, thank you so much for the wonderful recommendation - we're beyond thrilled to read this!

Dianna51

Dianna51North of Sydney

Very Happy with iinet

Customer ServiceiiNet

We want to ensure that you have a helping hand available to you when you need it, so thank you for your patience and trust in us, Dianna51! We are extremely grateful for your wonderful recommendation!

Very satisfied

We have experienced no dropouts and the service is very reliable. I am satisfied with the service. We have numerous devices using the service and it is able to cope.

Start DateDecember 2018
Customer ServiceiiNet

That's excellent to hear Justin! We're stoked to know that your NBN connection with us is working like a dream and look forward to continuing this trend onward and upwards! Thanks for your review and for your support :) - Tal

Tax Investigator

Tax InvestigatorFar North Queensland, QLD

Highly recommended service provider

I've been an iinet customer for 11 years and the service provider has always bent over backwards whenever I've had problems. Since NBN came about problems have been a rarity.

Start DateMay 2008
Customer ServiceiiNet

This is wonderful to hear, Tax Investigator and thank you so much for your 11 years with us!

Been paying for NBN 25, but only receiving service of NBN 12

I have been an iiNet customer for over a year and have jus found that I have been on an NBN 12 plan, but I have been paying for NBN 25.

It was explained by iiNet that this was due to a change in the plans since I joined (i.e. an improvement) and that I was not automatically switched to the new $69.99 plan.

The logic of this is unsound in my mind. If you pay $69.99 (the price for NBN 25) then you should receive this service.

Very disloyal and unethical of iiNet!!!

I wish the ACCC would do something to reduce the barriers to switch between service providers (i.e. high costs). I feel the high switching costs creates a barrier which ultimately undermines competitiveness and service delivery in the NBN market!

Start DateAugust 2018
Lbos
Lbos

Great experience with iiNet NBN

I am an iiNet customer for the last 5 years and happy with the broadband product with its reliability . I use Fetch TV and also mobile phone from iiNet and am satisfied with the service. All my service calls have been resolved properly. I am happy with the overall product and service.

Start DateOctober 2015
Customer ServiceiiNet

We can't thank you enough for this Raja! It sounds like your service with us is working well and we look forward to another 5 years with you, or more.

Tania

TaniaSydney, NSW

Perfect service and very fast

Best service ever, no drop outs always very fast.... always good connection, customer service is also very professional and helpful , cheap prices too. Love love love love this excellent service

Connection TypeWireless
Customer ServiceiiNet

Tania, we are just happy to do what we can to lend a hand when you need us, so thank you for allowing us to serve you!

- Leo

Great service very stable and help is very helpful.

The connection stays stable 99% of the time with the very occasional dropout. The Voip phone has dropped out a couple of times but the service dept. has been very helpful .

Connection TypeFTTB (Fibre to the Building)
Start DateApril 2007
Customer ServiceiiNet

Thank you Lawrie! We're delighted to hear that the service has been so reliable for you!

good product!

I have been with iinet for nearly 12 years, the last 20 month on NBN. There where a few issues in those years, but always rectified promptly with outstanding customer service. Since I have been on NBN I cannot remember any issues. It seems that the connection is now very stable.

Start DateApril 2008

Suits our needs perfectly

If we have a issue, they are there to help and able to explain in simple and step us through calmly until issue is rectified, long term customer, why change when you receive great service

Customer ServiceiiNet

John, thank you so much for your incredible words here. We just want to ensure our customers have a very positive experience with us and we thank you for allowing us to be your provider of choice.

- Leo

This is as good as any internet provider

The service is very reliable, fewer dropouts than other providers, and when it does happen the problem is fix quickly. The people at iiNet are very pleasant and attend to requests or problems most times on the first call.
The only complaint I have, is the mobile phone service, (which is Optus). It is to expensive for what you get, as there are other mobile providers now that can give you a far better deal with calls and data, and the unused date is rolled into a data bank for future use and does not expire until the service is cancelled.
Perhaps iiNet should look at some of these providers and include the service to their customers.

Heather

HeatherMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

I transferred from another well known company and am pleased I did as I have had no drop outs, the cost is better for what I used to pay for basic ADSL I now get NBN, Fetch TV and home phone. When I've had any issues which is rare it's fixed immediately.

Start DateAugust 2019
Customer ServiceiiNet

Welcome aboard, Heather! Thank you so much for choosing us and sharing your positive outcome of the move. We really appreciate your support and look forward to delivering more great service to you for a long long time :) - Tal

sjs

sjsGippsland, VIC

for most of the time the internet works perfectly

The only problem we have is when the service has a fault at Traralgon Vic ,My Son looks it up on his mobile phone which will tell him there is an Update affecting everything east of there, We do not get any warning it just happens at times

Connection TypeSatellite (Sky Muster)

CorzSouth Australia

Hopeless customer service

Hopeless customer service, regular dropouts, they've terminated my account with minimal attempts to contact me, I keep loosing access to the toolbox even after resetting passwords on multiple occasions, I would seriously recommend trying a different provider before these clowns, seems like there are no local call centres any more too.

Connection TypeFTTP (Fibre to the Premises)
Corz

Is it protocol to terminate an account before an invoice due date, I've taken my issue to the TIO because of this and nobody could apparently help me on your end!

Rab

Rab

Very good product

Like any connection .it gets a bit slow at times .depending on the volume of use . However i have never had a drop out with the nbn.and any time in the past if there was a problem the iinet team sorted it promptly.

Connection TypeHFC (Cable)