iiNet NBN 25

iiNet NBN 25 (page 2 of 9)

4.1

• Adequate Speeds Yes (83%) · No (17%)

great product and customer support

The product is great. Never had a reason to fault iiNet. Customer service is first class. Always good to make a phone call and talk to informative and knowledgeable operators

Start DateJune 2014
Customer ServiceiiNet

Andrew, we're delighted to be able to serve you!

Consistent quality service

I’ve been with iiNet for many years. During that time I have called for help with a variety of technical issues and always found the service to be prompt and thorough. I’m particularly happy with the call back service as I hate waiting on the phone. It’s rare that I’ve waited longer than 10 minutes for the call.

John W

John WSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great customer support

After a few teathing problems with the phone service all is working well. I found the technical support to be quite good and easily contactable. Friendly people who were easy to understand. Good internet speeds and no issues.

Connection TypeHFC (Cable)
Start DateFebruary 2020

Find out how iiNet NBN 25 compares to other Internet Service Providers

The operator i spoke with was very knowledgeable and solved my problem immediately.

My homes service is very good re the connection continuity. I'd have no hesitation in taking this service to my next home, where ever that may be. Happy all round really.

Customer ServiceiiNet

Paul, this is what we aim for, day in and day out: a happy customer with a great connection. Cheers!

Nicholas Peter Aitken

Nicholas Peter AitkenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Becoming a member???? A total waste of your time

Start DateDecember 2019
Customer ServiceiiNet

It is quite amazing to me, by me placing a real, from the heart derogatory review about Iinet of how quickly you made contact, when I have been trying since last Tuesday to make contact with Iinet in Australia to resolve my situation.

Excellent fault service from both iinet and NBN

Internet had been dropping in and out daily for a week. Because we are on NBN with landline that meant the phone was out. Rang iinet to lodge fault. Tech was very helpful and lodged fault with NBN. Had reply within 24 hrs that an NBN tech would be out within 48 hours. David arrived as promised and had it fixed within the hour and we have had no drop outs since. So thank you iinet, thank you NBN and thank you David. Great service.

MichaelSydney, NSW

Very poor service

Their service is quite poor and whenever you have issues with their service you will wait a fair bit of time to speak with someone. The worst thing is if they are at fault they usually try to blame nbn. when you find out from nbn that the issue is from iinet and not nbn and bring that to iinet's attention they dont care. They always say they will contact you back when its up and running which they never do. Dismal service.

Connection TypeHFC (Cable)

Netspace to iiNet over 25 years

We do not have very good coverage in our area, iiNet have always been there as a reliable backstop on all occasions, we would not consider changing for that reason. We have been given an upgrade to try and fix the slow issue. iiNet service is excellent..

Start DateJanuary 1996

DavidSydney, NSW

Not the iiNet of old.

After more than a decade as a customer I am leaving iiNet due to what their customer service has become. They won't even begin to action a fault until after 48 hours from when they acknowledge you've reported it which is insane (they confirm this in other review responses here). Note: acknowledging you've reported the fault could also take many days given they will often not even bother looking at your account or recording the fault while you're on the phone with them. So 4+ days before they'll begin to action a fault is not unrealistic.

Technology wise all of these companies are just onselling NBN so customer service is the only variable from one company to the next and iiNets customer service is non existent.

Start DateFebruary 2020

Badassftw

BadassftwPerth West Australia

IINET IS BADASS

I’ve been with IINET for 4 years as my brother has been with them since they first started. I was with Telstra and had nothing but problems with them. Since the change over, I’ve not had any problem with IINET at all. Great Service, No drop outs and no slow down. What More Can I Say.
IINET Is Badass.

Start DateJanuary 2017
Customer ServiceiiNet

Awww yes! Thanks very very much!

John and Sue Rogers

John and Sue RogersSydney Surrounds, NSW

Pleased with the service

The connection speed is good, I often check the upload/download speeds, I seem to be getting what is quoted. In all I have been happy with the service. Even though we opted for a mid range connection for my purposes it has not let me down, no drop out's or connection problems.

Customer ServiceiiNet

Great to hear, John and Sue! We know that customers are keen to ensure they're getting the right speeds for their connection so we're delighted to hear the connection is hitting its marks for you.

Dawn

DawnPerth, WA

Great for our needs

Occasional dropout - but extremely happy with service. I have been with iinet since ozemail days, and would not change to another provider. Technical support is excellent and meets our needs.

Customer ServiceiiNet

Dawn, thanks for sticking with us since your days with OzEmail! To know that we've been to help you for so long is wonderful. Cheers!

Brian and Joan

Brian and JoanSeville Grove

iiNet service

I have been an iiNet customer for more than 20 years.

During this time, I have had the occasional issue.

Other than a lengthy issue with my home phone (not iiNet's fault), any issue I have had has been promptly dealt with, including call-backs to ensue my service was operating correctly.

I would not hesitate to recommend iiNet to others and have done so in the past.

Customer ServiceiiNet

Brian & Joan, thank you so much for the wonderful recommendation - we're beyond thrilled to read this!

Dianna51

Dianna51North of Sydney

Very Happy with iinet

Customer ServiceiiNet

We want to ensure that you have a helping hand available to you when you need it, so thank you for your patience and trust in us, Dianna51! We are extremely grateful for your wonderful recommendation!

Very satisfied

We have experienced no dropouts and the service is very reliable. I am satisfied with the service. We have numerous devices using the service and it is able to cope.

Connection TypeI don't know
Start DateDecember 2018
Customer ServiceiiNet

That's excellent to hear Justin! We're stoked to know that your NBN connection with us is working like a dream and look forward to continuing this trend onward and upwards! Thanks for your review and for your support :) - Tal

Tax Investigator

Tax InvestigatorFar North Queensland, QLD

Highly recommended service provider

I've been an iinet customer for 11 years and the service provider has always bent over backwards whenever I've had problems. Since NBN came about problems have been a rarity.

Start DateMay 2008
Customer ServiceiiNet

This is wonderful to hear, Tax Investigator and thank you so much for your 11 years with us!

Been paying for NBN 25, but only receiving service of NBN 12

I have been an iiNet customer for over a year and have jus found that I have been on an NBN 12 plan, but I have been paying for NBN 25.

It was explained by iiNet that this was due to a change in the plans since I joined (i.e. an improvement) and that I was not automatically switched to the new $69.99 plan.

The logic of this is unsound in my mind. If you pay $69.99 (the price for NBN 25) then you should receive this service.

Very disloyal and unethical of iiNet!!!

I wish the ACCC would do something to reduce the barriers to switch between service providers (i.e. high costs). I feel the high switching costs creates a barrier which ultimately undermines competitiveness and service delivery in the NBN market!

Start DateAugust 2018
Lbos
Lbos

Great experience with iiNet NBN

I am an iiNet customer for the last 5 years and happy with the broadband product with its reliability . I use Fetch TV and also mobile phone from iiNet and am satisfied with the service. All my service calls have been resolved properly. I am happy with the overall product and service.

Start DateOctober 2015
Customer ServiceiiNet

We can't thank you enough for this Raja! It sounds like your service with us is working well and we look forward to another 5 years with you, or more.

Tania

TaniaSydney, NSW

Perfect service and very fast

Best service ever, no drop outs always very fast.... always good connection, customer service is also very professional and helpful , cheap prices too. Love love love love this excellent service

Customer ServiceiiNet

Tania, we are just happy to do what we can to lend a hand when you need us, so thank you for allowing us to serve you!

- Leo

Great service very stable and help is very helpful.

The connection stays stable 99% of the time with the very occasional dropout. The Voip phone has dropped out a couple of times but the service dept. has been very helpful .

Connection TypeFTTB (Fibre to the Building)
Start DateApril 2007
Customer ServiceiiNet

Thank you Lawrie! We're delighted to hear that the service has been so reliable for you!