iiNet NBN 25

iiNet NBN 25 (page 3 of 6)

Jake L.

Jake L.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Had so many troubles

I have had to call them numerous times in the first two months about connection problems, drop outs, slow speeds, had to get a new modem, had to upgrade my plan because of speeds and drops outs and it still occurs, not sure how this has got so many five stars, I have had nothing but trouble. I run three gaming consoles and it gets a lot of lag. Not happy

Casey

CaseyThe Mallee, VIC

Would recommend

So far I've had only one dropout a couple of days ago and it ended up fixing itself just before i answered the phone and the lady who helped was polite and professional, she made sure that there was nothing wrong with my connection/equipment and told me that they are available 24/7, which i didn't know. There was no going through multiple service reps like other telecommunications networks, they also have call back service so there's no waiting on the phone. I also had to upgrade sometime last year and it was so easy, all online and all changed as soon as i clicked submit. Best deal for money too, out of all the services i looked at iinet was the best. 10/10

Start DateDecember 2017
Connection TypeWireless
Customer ServiceiiNet

We know how important supporting our customers is, Casey. That's why we offer 24/7 customer servioce and support by phone. Fantastic to hear the team were able to help out and are there for you when needed. - Tal

Bob & Di

Bob & DiPerth, WA

An excellent choice

I was automatically shifted to NBN when it became available in the Rockingham area in Western Australia. the switchover was seamless from both iinet and nbn's actions and I have not had any worries since. Speeds have been marginally slower than what I believed I would get however that has not seemed to degrade any downloads or uploads that I have required. Well done to all concerned.

Customer ServiceiiNet

Cheers Bob & Di! We've very happy to hear that your upgrade was smooth and seamless - this is exactly what we want for you!

IINet excellent Service

Geoff P.

Geoff P.Central, SA

The right service for me.

The service has been good, in about 2 years have only had 1 dropout and was resolved quickly with no issues. I would strongly recommend this company to anyone anytime.

Start DateMay 2017
Data TypeCapped Data
Connection TypeFTTC (Fibre to the Curb)
Customer ServiceiiNet

Thanks so much for the recommendation, Geoff, we very much appreciate it!

- Leo

More than adequate for my requirements.

Very reliable.

When issues occur, Iinet have been very helpfull.

I have been an Iinet customer for over twenty years from dial up to NBN and now have all my services with them. Their service standard is clearly ahead of any other Australian Company.

Customer ServiceiiNet

Thanks for being with us for the last 20 years, Gibbo! You've seen a lot of changes with the internet and we're proud to have been beside though these.

Asho

AshoHunter Region, NSW

Speeds not available in all areas

Adequate Speeds No

John Cole

John ColePerth, WA

Faultless Service - you can't get any better than that!

We have been with iiNet NBN service since the early days of the network role out and were fortunate to have a "fibre to the home" installation. The service has been excellent with only one downtime when we had a problem with the modem. It was replaced by iiNet efficiently and at no cost. Very unlikely we would ever consider changing, despite recieving several unsolicited offers.

Data TypeCapped Data
Connection TypeFTTB (Fibre to the Building)
Monika C.

Monika C.Perth, WA

An improvement on speeds.

I have had very little problems with drop outs.The only problem has been the user.
Any issues I have had have always been attended to in a timely and courteous manner.

Customer ServiceiiNet

Thank you Monika C! Please keep leaning on us as you need to and we'll gladly do whatever we can to help.

Robert J

Robert JMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Decades of great service

We have been with iiNet and its predecessors like Ozemail and Camtech for longer than we can remember. All of that time iiNet has given reliable service. When the inevitable happens and the service goes down it gets fixed quickly. In fact we have had more issues from the NBN than we ever have had with iiNet broadband. Great internet service.

Start DateJanuary 1985
Customer ServiceiiNet

Thanks so much, Robert! This is especially wonderful to hear, given your tenure from your days with OzEmail, so we're very appreciative of your thoughts.

JOYBELLE

JOYBELLESouthwest, VIC

helpful service from iinet

We had to have a new modem provided because a power outage damaged the NBN box in our street and also our modem
Modem arrived in super quick time and technical support were very helpful during the installation
Currently have download speed of 13.9Mbps and upload of 12.5Mbps

Start DateMarch 2003
Customer ServiceiiNet

My NBN through iiNet is excellent

Since installation in 2016 we have had only a few interruptions to service which were attended to by iiNet very quickly and efficiently. I did have some issues in getting VOIP service functioning and had to rewire internally to obtain this phone service.

Start DateFebruary 2016
Connection TypeHFC (Cable)
Customer ServiceiiNet

Glad to hear the teething issue was sorted out and that you're enjoying the service with us, Ocar! - Tal

Ocar23
Ocar23

Thank You Tal.

Very Happy

I have had very few issues with NBN and much appreciate the increased speed.
I find iiNet help on any issue simply fantastic. Not having to wait on the line as the call back service kicks in when there is a significant waiting period, very friendly, competent and patient staff who do their utmost to resolve the issue for you and who ask for help when they themselves don't know.
I always highly recommend iiNet and will continue to do so.

We couldn't have said it better ourselves, thanks a lot Wilma! - Tal

Good connection and reliable service.

My late wife and I were connected to the NBN in about January 2018 after many years of being on iiNet through ADSL. Since then the service has been excellent with very few problems which have proved to be minor in nature. The package I have is sufficient for my needs as it gives me the internet access plus the advantage of being able to call other members of my family, local/regional and interstate, without worrying about excessive telephone bills.

Start DateNovember 1999
Data TypeUnlimited Data
Connection TypeFTTB (Fibre to the Building)
Customer ServiceiiNet

We're happy to hear that our service helps you keep in touch with your relatives at an affordable rate, Alan. Thanks for your review! - Tal

Poor and very frustrating I am not happy.

Very poor multitude drop outs daily, frustrating listening to music. Or downloading dropouts, interfering with the process. My previous residence @ 10
Marieville street Sandy Bay 7005. We had fibre to the house. We had seamless delivery absolutely fabulous experience using the internet.

Start DateJanuary 2016
Adequate Speeds No
Mavis Wallace

Mavis WallaceSydney Surrounds, NSW

Have not had any major problems

Satisfied with a reliable connection and recent drop out due to inclement weather
The latest issue dealt with satisfactorily, by competent, patient and polite iinet staff.
I would recommend iinet to anyone

Start DateOctober 2017

Andrew H

Andrew HSouth West, WA

19 years and still happy!

Yes, we have been with iiNet for over 19 years (a figure which amazes some of the staff I've spoken to!) and are still very happy with the service. We had minor issues when the NBN was installed but they were quickly resolved. We were concerned when the company was taken over and thought "Here we go!" but there has been no deterioration in service at all. We do not experience dropouts and the speeds we obtain are very satisfactory. The Help desks both in New Zealand and Cape Town employ knowledgeable and courteous staff and wait times are more than acceptable.

Customer ServiceiiNet

We're thrilled to hear this Andrew, not only for your considerable tenure with us, but also for your kind remarks about our staff, which we greatly appreciate. Thank you so very much!

Daisychain

DaisychainPerth

Reliable connection and good service

We have had our NBN connection for over a year, throughout which we have streamed videos almost every evening. The streaming of Stan and Netflix has been faultless, even though the copper line of the FTTN is probably responsible for degrading the download speed below the maximum 25mbps. I've had no occasion to contact IINet with any complaints or faults to report.

Start DateOctober 1996
Customer ServiceiiNet

We're thrilled to hear this, Daisychain! Thank you so much for being with us for so very long and for moving to the NBN with us.

Kevin

KevinMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

IT IS RELIABLE

I was connected to IINET NBN in August last year.
I have NBN unlimited Data @ 42.5 Mbps and the only time I was without internet was a short period due a vehicle collision with the HUB.
Help line is also excellent and efficient.

Start DateAugust 2018
Customer ServiceiiNet

Thank you very much Kevin! This is wonderful to hear - solid speeds and a reliable connection is always what we want to see.

Bryan

BryanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

I have nothing but great service from iiNet since moving over to NBN.

The service has been very reliable and the combination of phone and internet is cost effective.They helped me to connect, talked me through the set up on my desk top and phone and generally were great help.

Start DateNovember 2018
Contract Type12-month contract
Customer ServiceiiNet

Thank you so much, Bryan, for trusting us with your upgrade to NBN!