iiNet NBN 25

iiNet NBN 25 (page 3 of 9)

4.1

• Adequate Speeds Yes (83%) · No (17%)

This is as good as any internet provider

The service is very reliable, fewer dropouts than other providers, and when it does happen the problem is fix quickly. The people at iiNet are very pleasant and attend to requests or problems most times on the first call.
The only complaint I have, is the mobile phone service, (which is Optus). It is to expensive for what you get, as there are other mobile providers now that can give you a far better deal with calls and data, and the unused date is rolled into a data bank for future use and does not expire until the service is cancelled.
Perhaps iiNet should look at some of these providers and include the service to their customers.

Heather

HeatherMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

I transferred from another well known company and am pleased I did as I have had no drop outs, the cost is better for what I used to pay for basic ADSL I now get NBN, Fetch TV and home phone. When I've had any issues which is rare it's fixed immediately.

Customer ServiceiiNet

Welcome aboard, Heather! Thank you so much for choosing us and sharing your positive outcome of the move. We really appreciate your support and look forward to delivering more great service to you for a long long time :) - Tal

sjs

sjsGippsland, VIC

for most of the time the internet works perfectly

The only problem we have is when the service has a fault at Traralgon Vic ,My Son looks it up on his mobile phone which will tell him there is an Update affecting everything east of there, We do not get any warning it just happens at times

CorzSouth Australia

Hopeless customer service

Hopeless customer service, regular dropouts, they've terminated my account with minimal attempts to contact me, I keep loosing access to the toolbox even after resetting passwords on multiple occasions, I would seriously recommend trying a different provider before these clowns, seems like there are no local call centres any more too.

Corz

Is it protocol to terminate an account before an invoice due date, I've taken my issue to the TIO because of this and nobody could apparently help me on your end!

Rab

Rab

Very good product

Like any connection .it gets a bit slow at times .depending on the volume of use . However i have never had a drop out with the nbn.and any time in the past if there was a problem the iinet team sorted it promptly.

Stephen M.

Stephen M.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Sensational when performing

I realise it is wireless and all the issues that go with that. We get regular poor performance not enough to leave but enough to ring and seek assistance. I am looking forward to fibre, if it ever comes our way.

AmberSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great internet, just don't ever have any problems that need solving...

Was with iinet for many years and the internet was never a problem, drop outs every now and then but they would be able to fix most issues if I ever had to call about a connection issue. We moved and it all turned bad, we ended up having to cancel due to their lack of communication between departments and have been waiting for about 2 months for a simple refund that I have been told will be in my account in "1-3 business days" about 4 times now. The customer service people seem nice but I don't know what goes on after they hang up the phone, they clearly aren't doing the thing they told you they would do.

Amber

The most recent invoice number is 696265812, thank you.

Customer ServiceiiNet

Thanks Amber, we see that the team are working to have the existing forms approved to see about conciliation of the account and we'll be monitoring this to help ensure that the matter is fully resolved in the coming days. - Tal

cant fault it

recently updated my modem after 4 years service and have not had any major connection problems in that time. service is very reliable with download and upload speeds constant
recent net phone connection problem sorted out by friendly staff on first call which was a pleasant surprise

Customer ServiceiiNet

Great to hear, Mark! Thanks for allowing our team to help sort out he phone as well!

Mark

MarkPerth, WA

This splves all my internet problems.

My new connection takes care of slow speed. Able to run all my devices at once with no concerns of using excess data. No issues eith service provided aind no dropouts experienced.

Customer ServiceiiNet

Mark, thank you. We are so glad to hear that your new connection as worked out so well for you. Thanks again!

muspat

muspatSydney, NSW

No problems at all.

Have had no issues for quite some time, when there was an issue IiNet had the problem dealt with very
quickly. I have been with IiNet for a number of years and I am very satisfied with their service and plans.
I would recommend IiNet at any time.

Customer ServiceiiNet

Muspat, thanks so much for your excellent recommendation! We're thrilled that you're so satisfied with us and we look forward to continuing to be with you for many more years.

Excellent when working

Dropouts and speed were an issue but following follow up and intervention from IiNet both have improved. But just week was out of service for 4 days and NBN co seem to just take there time. iiNet support to get me reconfigured & working again was excellent!

Customer ServiceiiNet

Thanks for taking the time to get in touch with our teams to have your connection restored, Sam! We're always keen to see our customer's online as quickly as possible, so thank you for allowing us to lend a hand!

Peter Urby

Peter UrbyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent value for money

I have been with IINet prev. Adam for over a decade. It would hardly in a year have a drop out on the NBN. And if it did its probably the NBNs fault!

Customer ServiceiiNet

Thats awesome Peter! Thanks for sticking with us since your Adam days and we're looking forward to another decade with you.

Graham P.

Graham P.Hunter Region, NSW

iiNet didn't invent customer service but, they did perfect it.

A couple of minor issues (caused by client for various reasons such as moving from one part of the home to another) but, they are always resolved expediently and courteously.

Very happy

Great service from the operator. Speed has been ok with no drop outs so far. Happy with the fetch TV movie box selection also happy with the competitive pricing thanks iiNet.

Customer ServiceiiNet

Great to hear Rob! If you're happy with your service, then so are we. Thank you for your kind words!

Ted R.

Ted R.

Speed is as expected. Cheaper than equivalent ADSL.

The transition was effortless from ADSL to NBN FTTN. The emails were helpful even if a bit quick off the mark, but patience was rewarded.
VOIP was a bit difficult to get going as on needs a bit of experience with tampering with the router etc. The company was ok about giving assistance.

Ken & Sue

Ken & SuePerth, WA

Way to go

We have used iiNet as our provides for many years, find them to be consistently reliable, with an excellent backup system. Well priced in all areas .
Friendly helpful service advisors

Customer ServiceiiNet

Ken & Sue, we are so thankful to you! Your kind words are wonderful and we're delighted to hear that you remain happy and satisfied with us.

Paul Taylor

Paul TaylorPerth, WA

Great piece of technology

Service has been great through iiNet but we have had two sessions where the connection at the node over the past 3 years have dropped out with corrosion at the terminals
On both occasions the problem was rectified within a couple of days and all seems good at this time
thanks once again to iiNet for solving the problem promptly
Regards
Paul Taylor

Paul M.

Paul M.Southwest, VIC

Great backup service

We have had several problems with nbn connection. The iinet back up service has been fantastic though. Worked through the problem and fixed them straight away . Couldnt be more helpful.

Customer ServiceiiNet

This is awesome to hear, Paul! We're delighted that we were able to help!

Toni

ToniMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

My NBN experience

I have found this reliable and have not experienced any problems. I hear others complaining and saying the NBN is useless but I can't say that is my experience. When I have contacted the company I have found them helpful and prompt and patient in satisfying my queries.

Customer ServiceiiNet

Thanks so much Toni, especially for your endorsement of your services with us! We're delighted to hear that your experience has been so positive.

David L.Far North Queensland, QLD

Iinet will continue to Bill you when your Service churns

Churned to a new service, iinet does not allow anything other than a phone call to cancel a service, even though nbn co sends them a notification, which they denied receiving - so they are happy to exploit a technicality to punish customers who choose to leave. Call centres in the Philippines dont offer anything useful, no complaints department - save yourself the hassle and avoid iinet