iiNet NBN 25

iiNet NBN 25 (page 3 of 7)

4.5

• Adequate Speeds Yes (83%) · No
Graham P.

Graham P.Hunter Region, NSW

iiNet didn't invent customer service but, they did perfect it.

A couple of minor issues (caused by client for various reasons such as moving from one part of the home to another) but, they are always resolved expediently and courteously.

Very happy

Great service from the operator. Speed has been ok with no drop outs so far. Happy with the fetch TV movie box selection also happy with the competitive pricing thanks iiNet.

Customer ServiceiiNet

Great to hear Rob! If you're happy with your service, then so are we. Thank you for your kind words!

Ted R.

Ted R.

Speed is as expected. Cheaper than equivalent ADSL.

The transition was effortless from ADSL to NBN FTTN. The emails were helpful even if a bit quick off the mark, but patience was rewarded.
VOIP was a bit difficult to get going as on needs a bit of experience with tampering with the router etc. The company was ok about giving assistance.

Ken & Sue

Ken & SuePerth, WA

Way to go

We have used iiNet as our provides for many years, find them to be consistently reliable, with an excellent backup system. Well priced in all areas .
Friendly helpful service advisors

Customer ServiceiiNet

Ken & Sue, we are so thankful to you! Your kind words are wonderful and we're delighted to hear that you remain happy and satisfied with us.

Paul Taylor

Paul TaylorPerth, WA

Great piece of technology

Service has been great through iiNet but we have had two sessions where the connection at the node over the past 3 years have dropped out with corrosion at the terminals
On both occasions the problem was rectified within a couple of days and all seems good at this time
thanks once again to iiNet for solving the problem promptly
Regards
Paul Taylor

Paul M.

Paul M.Southwest, VIC

Great backup service

We have had several problems with nbn connection. The iinet back up service has been fantastic though. Worked through the problem and fixed them straight away . Couldnt be more helpful.

Customer ServiceiiNet

This is awesome to hear, Paul! We're delighted that we were able to help!

Toni

ToniMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

My NBN experience

I have found this reliable and have not experienced any problems. I hear others complaining and saying the NBN is useless but I can't say that is my experience. When I have contacted the company I have found them helpful and prompt and patient in satisfying my queries.

Customer ServiceiiNet

Thanks so much Toni, especially for your endorsement of your services with us! We're delighted to hear that your experience has been so positive.

David L.Far North Queensland, QLD

Iinet will continue to Bill you when your Service churns

Churned to a new service, iinet does not allow anything other than a phone call to cancel a service, even though nbn co sends them a notification, which they denied receiving - so they are happy to exploit a technicality to punish customers who choose to leave. Call centres in the Philippines dont offer anything useful, no complaints department - save yourself the hassle and avoid iinet

Frankie

FrankieSydney, NSW

No problems at all

Great service I have been with them for 15 years. I've only had 1 or 2 dropouts but any problems I've had are dealt with great customer service who go above and beyond to help.
I've also just signed my parents over who are happy as their old provider of 30 years left them with no phone or internet for 2 months as they couldn't get it to work. You guys came in and got them up and running in 2 weeks.

Customer ServiceiiNet

Frankie, thanks so much for the wonderful recommendation and we're ecstatic to have your parents onboard with us! Thanks also for your 15 years and your trust in our customer service - we are who we are thanks to customers like you.

scott

scottGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Can't live with them...can't live without.

Graeme

GraemeMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

great for my needs

Have FTTN and working well with no known dropouts and speed always same when tested. iiNet have been so good when seeking support, always easy to communicate with quick diagnosis and rapid resolution of the few problems I have had once I changed to iiNet modem when joined NBN as VOIP was not supported by previous modem.

Steve

StevePeel, WA

I've been so pleased I didn't change my Internet provider!

Customer ServiceiiNet

Steve, thank you so much for your praise and feedback - we're so very happy to hear of your positive experiences with us!

Brett S

Brett SSydney, NSW

Works well, no issues

Very reliable service / connectivity over the past 1.5 years that I've had this service from iinet. In that time (following initial setup), I only had to call iinet once as my modem had dropped connectivity overnight. Customer service was very helpful, verified everything on my end was fine, they reset something on their end and I was back online.

Customer ServiceiiNet

Thanks so very much, Brett - we're absolutely thrilled to hear this and look forward to being with you for years to come!

- Leo

I have no problems with data speed.

The service is very reliable. Some issues have arisen as a result of power failures and other inexplicable events but they have been satisfactorily dealt with by my service provider.

Customer ServiceiiNet

Thanks so much, Edwin! We'll be here should you need us.

daniel haynes

daniel haynesSouth East Queensland, QLD

at times it fails

somewhat reliable, experience some dropouts service is very good I sometimes have alot of trouble with connection Yesterday I couldnt get on to do anything everything was laggy and slow

iinet service

Roger

Roger

iiNet have always been there for me...

My new NBN fixed wireless connection has been reliable and running at the nominated speed since it was commissioned. I’m really pleased with all that iiNet has arranged for me

Customer ServiceiiNet

Cheers Roger! We've delighted that your Fixed Wireless connection is meeting your expectations.

Wonderful service

Our connection has dropped out in the past but not for a while now. When it did drop out, Iinet team members were able to advise why and give an overview of how long. Our only issues have been speed and dropouts. The speed issue was quickly resolved by a team member suggesting we use Ethernet cables instead of WiFi where possible. Have been with Iinet for 5 years now and would recommend them to anyone who asks.

Customer ServiceiiNet

Thanks NikWhite! Using ethernet cables is a great troubleshooting tool when chasing down internal Wi-Fi issues, so thanks for allowing our team to suggest this.

Poor NBN connection Excellent iinet

Been with iinett since its inception NBN Caused many separate problems We are 1.5 kilometers from cable problems when others connect or after rain
iinett is excellent dealing with NBN problems.Technicians found 5 faults on the line.

Customer ServiceiiNet

Thanks Lesley D! We're grateful for the kind words about us, and look forward to you continuing to make contact with us regarding your connection as you need to.

Michael

MichaelPeel, WA

Customer for 19 years

Commenced with II Net in the dial up days and progressed through ADSL and now on NBN. Found II Net helpful with getting the correct modems and making the changes smooth. They have been helpful when ever I have called with a query. This week had an e-mail which was made to look like coming from II Net but was from another source. Found their response to this as thorough and efficient.

Customer ServiceiiNet

Thanks so much for your thoughtful feedback, Michael! We very much value your 19 years with us and look forward to many more together.