iiNet NBN 25

iiNet NBN 25 (page 4 of 9)

4.1

• Adequate Speeds Yes (83%) · No (17%)
Toni

ToniMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

My NBN experience

I have found this reliable and have not experienced any problems. I hear others complaining and saying the NBN is useless but I can't say that is my experience. When I have contacted the company I have found them helpful and prompt and patient in satisfying my queries.

Customer ServiceiiNet

Thanks so much Toni, especially for your endorsement of your services with us! We're delighted to hear that your experience has been so positive.

David L.Far North Queensland, QLD

Iinet will continue to Bill you when your Service churns

Churned to a new service, iinet does not allow anything other than a phone call to cancel a service, even though nbn co sends them a notification, which they denied receiving - so they are happy to exploit a technicality to punish customers who choose to leave. Call centres in the Philippines dont offer anything useful, no complaints department - save yourself the hassle and avoid iinet

David L.

Terrible internet speed and worse customer service

Jolyon

JolyonCentral Queensland, QLD

Helpful iinet

Very reliable. The only dropout I have experienced occurred after Windows the other day took over my connection to do a major upgtade of their software and I went to bed before it finished. When I rose in the morning I had no internet connection but this was fixed by iinet. after I rang them.

Customer ServiceiiNet

Cheers Jolyon! We're very happy to hear that we've been able to lend a hand, so thank you for allowing us the chance to do so.

Frankie

FrankieSydney, NSW

No problems at all

Great service I have been with them for 15 years. I've only had 1 or 2 dropouts but any problems I've had are dealt with great customer service who go above and beyond to help.
I've also just signed my parents over who are happy as their old provider of 30 years left them with no phone or internet for 2 months as they couldn't get it to work. You guys came in and got them up and running in 2 weeks.

Customer ServiceiiNet

Frankie, thanks so much for the wonderful recommendation and we're ecstatic to have your parents onboard with us! Thanks also for your 15 years and your trust in our customer service - we are who we are thanks to customers like you.

scott

scottGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Can't live with them...can't live without.

Graeme

GraemeMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

great for my needs

Have FTTN and working well with no known dropouts and speed always same when tested. iiNet have been so good when seeking support, always easy to communicate with quick diagnosis and rapid resolution of the few problems I have had once I changed to iiNet modem when joined NBN as VOIP was not supported by previous modem.

Steve

StevePeel, WA

I've been so pleased I didn't change my Internet provider!

Customer ServiceiiNet

Steve, thank you so much for your praise and feedback - we're so very happy to hear of your positive experiences with us!

Brett S

Brett SSydney, NSW

Works well, no issues

Very reliable service / connectivity over the past 1.5 years that I've had this service from iinet. In that time (following initial setup), I only had to call iinet once as my modem had dropped connectivity overnight. Customer service was very helpful, verified everything on my end was fine, they reset something on their end and I was back online.

Customer ServiceiiNet

Thanks so very much, Brett - we're absolutely thrilled to hear this and look forward to being with you for years to come!

Find out how iiNet NBN 25 compares to other Internet Service Providers

I have no problems with data speed.

The service is very reliable. Some issues have arisen as a result of power failures and other inexplicable events but they have been satisfactorily dealt with by my service provider.

Customer ServiceiiNet

Thanks so much, Edwin! We'll be here should you need us.

Splinter

SplinterWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

works well considering its rural

reliable but slow on peak times. company always works well to solve issues. staff on phone very ploite and helpful. bit disapointed company never offer discounts upgrades or incentives ie stocks shares for being a long term client feel a lot less valued for staying loyal

Customer ServiceiiNet

Thanks Splinter! Its great to hear that the connection is working well for you as we want our rural customers to have the best connection possible. Cheers!

Expediaisajoke

ExpediaisajokeAustralian Capital Territory

AVOID AT ALL COSTS

Customer ServiceiiNet

perfect for us , provide everything we need using internet

the connection are reliable , experienced dropouts once a month when there's a maintenance , no issues with the service that's why we upgrade , technical support are very helpful and try their very best helping us with our problems .

Customer ServiceiiNet

Eleanor, we're absolutely rapt to hear this. Thanks so much!

daniel haynes

daniel haynesSouth East Queensland, QLD

at times it fails

somewhat reliable, experience some dropouts service is very good I sometimes have alot of trouble with connection Yesterday I couldnt get on to do anything everything was laggy and slow

iinet service

Roger

Roger

iiNet have always been there for me...

My new NBN fixed wireless connection has been reliable and running at the nominated speed since it was commissioned. I’m really pleased with all that iiNet has arranged for me

Customer ServiceiiNet

Cheers Roger! We've delighted that your Fixed Wireless connection is meeting your expectations.

Wonderful service

Our connection has dropped out in the past but not for a while now. When it did drop out, Iinet team members were able to advise why and give an overview of how long. Our only issues have been speed and dropouts. The speed issue was quickly resolved by a team member suggesting we use Ethernet cables instead of WiFi where possible. Have been with Iinet for 5 years now and would recommend them to anyone who asks.

Customer ServiceiiNet

Thanks NikWhite! Using ethernet cables is a great troubleshooting tool when chasing down internal Wi-Fi issues, so thanks for allowing our team to suggest this.

Trevor Lance

Trevor LancePerth, WA

Go Live with NBN

I have been with iinet for over 4yrs on NBN 25 plan, during my time the service has been overall very reliable quick and hassle free.
Sure there has been the rare time that I have experienced dropout but it normally back online in few minutes if not seconds. (other than plan maintenance)
Few days ago i upgraded to NBN 50 plan, this was due to service representive contacting myself and offer better deal based on my usage, I was extremely pleased with doing so.
Can can honestly recommend this service

Customer ServiceiiNet

Thanks for the kind words, Trevor. We're wrapped that you've been enjoying the service over the past few years and we very much appreciate your vote of confidence!

- Joshy

Poor NBN connection Excellent iinet

Been with iinett since its inception NBN Caused many separate problems We are 1.5 kilometers from cable problems when others connect or after rain
iinett is excellent dealing with NBN problems.Technicians found 5 faults on the line.

Customer ServiceiiNet

Thanks Lesley D! We're grateful for the kind words about us, and look forward to you continuing to make contact with us regarding your connection as you need to.

Michael

MichaelPeel, WA

Customer for 19 years

Commenced with II Net in the dial up days and progressed through ADSL and now on NBN. Found II Net helpful with getting the correct modems and making the changes smooth. They have been helpful when ever I have called with a query. This week had an e-mail which was made to look like coming from II Net but was from another source. Found their response to this as thorough and efficient.

Customer ServiceiiNet

Thanks so much for your thoughtful feedback, Michael! We very much value your 19 years with us and look forward to many more together.