iiNet NBN 50

iiNet NBN 50

ColinB

ColinBPerth, WA

iiNet NBN 50 10/10 provider with the best local support in Australia

I have 2 premises connected with iiNet's NBN50 product and both connections are rock solid and outperform my neighbors more expensive connections. I have not noticed congestion or drop-outs on either account.

Start DateSeptember 2018
Contract Type12-month contract
Customer ServiceiiNet

ColinB, thanks so much, for not only being with for two services, but for your glowing praise! Cheers!

- Leo

iiNet are the best in the business. Their professionalism and after sales service is second to none.

No drop outs, reliable and consistent service. I have used other providers who do not provide the service or speed that iiNet deliver. Great company and not moving anytime soon

Customer ServiceiiNet

Thanks so very much Sean! We are absolutely rapt with your review and we'll continue to do our best to keep you happy.

Elena D.Sydney, NSW

Now when Australians forced to shift their telephones to nbn we faced real frustration from bad or faulty technology

I was told that Technician team was in Perth and my toolbox problem only can be resolved on Monday after 13if I place an order on Friday. Hello Sydney. Dr without phone

BrianGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

NBN Experience

We have NBN50 fibre to the curb - generally runs OK but we do have times when we get buffering during the busy periods. I have not complained to iinet regarding this because everyone I know has similar experiences - clearly the NBN has not been a successful technology and will almost certainly be superseded by 5G. As regards my ISP, I have always been satisfied with iinet service and response to any query I have had.

Start DateJune 2019
Adequate Speeds No

Bryan P

Bryan PPerth, WA

Excellent Service

Very reliable speed very good. No problems with NBN a few internal problems which have been rectified very efficiently by very helpful and pleasant support staff. Have been with Iinet for 13 years very satisfied

Customer ServiceiiNet

Bryan, thank you so much for your 13 years with us! We are thrilled to hear that you've been with us for so long and that your NBN is working well for you too. Cheers!

cassieSouth West, WA

Worst customer service in 15yrs

Not reliable they tried to connect nbn to the wrong address I'm my name in Victoria I live in WA I noticed it was wrong told them over and over then finally fixed it had to do another setup which meant they took another $147 dollars plus a $300 development charge within 4 hrs of the phone call but I also paid $149 with first connection and still waiting on my refund a.d I know have to wait another 6 weeks for connection which should of been done on the 3rd October . They reply.is sorry you will.have to wait till 17th Nov for a refund for a payment made on 17th September

Start DateJanuary 1999
Contract Type6-month contract

so far so good

netflix often has problems loading . connection is fine with no drop outs - early days , just 4 days since connection. technician to set up was very helpful and knowledgeable. arrived on time and provided service without a fuss.

Customer ServiceiiNet

Thanks brown! We're happy to hear that the team was able to lend a hand with your connection. We are always here to help, so if the Netflix issues continue, feel free to get in touch!

Robert

I wish Mike Malone was still in charge. The quality of technical back up is not worlds best practice anymore.

Connect has been fairly reliable however it would appear that over subscription is the order of the day. Thats why we get chocking during high usage times, indicates a greedy company.

excellent provider

very reliable
maybe three times dropped out but had no problems with that always when i would ring for a problem they would help me through it very friendly and helpful

Data TypeCapped Data
Customer ServiceiiNet

Cheers Antonio! We love to help our customers. no matter the issue, so you're always welcome to give us a call whenever you need us.

Pat

PatSoutheast, SA

iiNet is best of the best

I was a bigblue user for 4 years and then iinet took over that company about 18 years ago. That's 22 years with the same mob, they be doing something right, I have had some little issues but their customer care service is the best I have ever dealt with, in all of my nearly 76 years, I am sticking with them. Thank you Guys and Gals.

Customer ServiceiiNet

Pat, we're so very thrilled to read this! BigBlue was one of our early acquisitions to see that you're still with us since that time is wonderful indeed. Thank you so much!

Russell

RussellAmaroo 2914, ACT

Help resolving wifi speed problems

Since changing to the NBN my wifi was very slow, but mainly at certain times of the day. Online staff helped me run a variety of tests that identified my old Boblite router was not up to the task. iiNet subsequently provided a new router that has fixed the problem. Am very happy with the outcome.

Customer ServiceiiNet

Great to hear, Russell! We love to see positive outcomes for our customers, so thank you for allowing our team the change to help.

Great service from iinet

Wanted to move over to nbn. Received terrific service to get it completed ASAP by iinet. NBNco has mucked up the address butbiinet was about to sort it out. Strongly recommended.

Customer ServiceiiNet

James K - cheers! We're so happy to hear that we've been able to help with your changeover to NBN and that we have your recommendation as a result. Thank you!

Dianne Reggett

Dianne ReggettSydney, NSW

Excellent. (Im not sure if Ive chosen the right NBN number.)

The service is extremely reliable. I have had no drop outs. I have had no issues. Business as usual always. I am not sure if I have indicated the correct NBN number of my service,

Start DateMarch 1996
Connection TypeWireless
Customer ServiceiiNet

Thank you Diane for your wonderful review - we're ecstatic to hear that the service has been so dependable for you!

Peter Needham

Peter NeedhamMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

48.7 bps excellent as promised Great for Fetch TV downloads

We do not experience any issues with our NBN through iiNet. Our incoming cable is a coax from overheads. The WIFI modem provided by iiNet has excellent coverage right through our two storey home which has a steel frame and does not have any dead spots.
The response by iiNet to any queries or set up issues have been speedily responded to and resolved by iiNet

Customer ServiceiiNet

Thanks so much Peter! We're delighted to hear this, as we work hard to ensure that you receive the best service possible. Cheers!

Burt Co

Burt CoPerth, WA

I've been with iinet for over 20 years. Never had any reason to change. Any issues I have had have been minor and dealt with promptly by iinets expert staff which are on call 24/7. Thanks iinet.

Data TypeCapped Data
Connection TypeFTTB (Fibre to the Building)
not on facebook

not on facebookGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great experience!

I had a Microsoft/Apple problem and could not get help from either. Rang iiNet, it was not a simple problem, but prompt service, perseverance and problem solved. Very happy customer I have been with Netspace/iiNet for 14 years glad I stayed when I switched to NBN.

Start DateOctober 2005
Customer ServiceiiNet

We're thrilled to hear this and are so glad that we could be of assistance. Thank you for taking the time to speak to our team!

Whodatninja

Whodatninja

Happy with the customer service. Overall very reliable, just doesn't reach all areas of my apartment.

Happy with the customer service. My connection is fine right near the modem, but there are some limitations in my 2 bedroom split level apartment with range of the internet not reaching all rooms, even with an expensive extender, but I don't think that's iiNet, I think it's my apartment layout. Would have liked the option of a better modem through iiNet.

Annie

AnnieBayside

Great Customer Service

Our modem was damaged due to a lightening strike and the staff could not have been more helpful in diagnosing the problem and keeping me up to date on the expected delivery date of the new modem. We never have line dropouts and we are very happy with the internet speed. The staff at the call centre are very pleasant, friendly and helpful.

Customer ServiceiiNet

Annie, we are always here to help and we want you up and running as soon as possible after issues like these. Thank you for trusting in us!

Richard P

Richard PCairns

Great Service Delivery

Almost an immediate pick-up response to my phone inquiry about a non-working internet connection by a well trained and competent operator who solved my problem very professionally. Great service all round - response time, problem solving and customer care.

Customer ServiceiiNet

Thats awesome to hear, Richard P! Thanks for taking the time to speak to our team and we're always happy to have been of assistance.

Belle Bee

Belle BeePerth, WA

It has changed our life!

We have had NBNeuyh IiNet for 6 months now. It’s chabged our life. No more drop outs constantly. No freezing up because our son is on his Xbox and his phone. Love it.

Customer ServiceiiNet

Wow Belle Bee, we're are so very thrilled to read this. your experience is what we aim for so thank you very much for being with us!

Crisasked

We paid for a service that is not fully delivered, iiNet told us it will take 5 to 6 business days to connect to NBN as our address is NBN ready .
For the last 12 months we received a lot of letters and phone calls from different ISP to tell us that NBN is ready and we must connect to NBN because our Telephone line will be disconnected soon.
We finally select iiNet 50 with phone and fletch TV with Nexflix YouTube .
We wait not 5 to 6 business days but 5 to 6 weeks to have our telephone line disconnected by IiNet. If I call my number I get the message “ number is not valid please check the number “ we have this number for 30 years. Also we cannot make call . Now it’s 8 days that we don’t have telephone line anymore . The main reason that we move to nbn was to keep your telephone line .
We called several times iiNet support, terrible experience. Tech support agent doesn’t know what it’s happening, they just tell us to wait 24 hours but 8 days later if I call the support the reply is the same wait 24 hour your phone line is in Process. They don’t log any tickets about the incident and you need to repeat yourself every time you are calling , plug the modem reset it plug your telephone to the modem . Oh sorry I can see your service still in pending you need to wait 24 hours...
Very frustrating to call this offshore technical support from iiNet.
I would like cancel my service because iiNet is unable to provide the service.
Also we paid $149 6 weeks ago for a service that we cannot use , I want my money back and my telephone number that we use with Telstra for the last 30 years .

Giovanni
Giovanni

I can only speak from my own personal experience and quite frankly with all the current media about NBN I’m quite happy to stick with ADSL

Sorry you’ve had a bad experience, however it could have something to do with the whole NBN Rollout

Tc and I hope you encounter better experiences in the future

Hi Cris,

We can absolutely help with this, as this is taking too long and we do apologise.

Please get in touch with us directly, via iiOnline@iinet.net.au with your details and mentioning your question here. We can then have our team step in to lend a hand.

Hi Giovanni,
I believe you don’t have any issues yet with iiNet and never have the need to calll iiNet for technical support .
iiNet have a very poor technical support employees don’t have any IT or technical skill they just answer calls and tell you to plug your modem and use a little pin to reset it ( a robot will be more efficient) they can’t see if my service is up or pending from their side , how can they provide support?
Don’t need to be an Network engineer to understand if you call a telephone line and get the message “ the number you dial is not on service, please check the number and try again “ this is not an issue with my modem . Modem can be unplugged or plugged I still have the same message. The issue is iiNet who has still not delivered the service as all services are still in Pending in my toolbox after 6 weeks .

Get an answer from our members and iiNet representatives

CategoryInternet Service Providers