iiNet Ultra Broadband

iiNet Ultra Broadband (page 2 of 7)

• Adequate Speeds Yes (95%) · No (5%)

Dean W.

Dean W.Southwest, VIC

Quick and easy

Im not up to date with wifi tech but it runs all phones, computers, laptops, iPads and Netflix quick as, never had a drama would recommend in geelong for sure.

Start DateJuly 2017
Customer ServiceiiNet

Thanks so much, Dean! We're delighted to hear this!

Joey

JoeyPerth

Cant wait to move back to Telstra

. Read the fine print. No lock in contracts but to change providers you pay for the expensive modem.
. NBN- iv never had slower speed and slows down to granny speed at night
. If you dont pay bill on time you get a SUSPENSION txt and your services will be blocked. Very insulting....god forbid if you are on holidays & dont see
the bill come in.
. Over all not impressed.

Start DateJuly 2019
Adequate Speeds No
Lyn

LynWestern Australia

Excellent Service

Our service is very reliable - very rarely do we have a drop out. I had a problem when I moved my modem and couldn't get it to re boot. So I called the support team and they got me up and running in a short while. I have only ever had wonderful service at iinet
Thanks again Support Team.

Start DateFebruary 2013
Contract Type12-month contract
Customer ServiceiiNet

Thanks so much, Lyn! We're just happy to be there to lend a hand when you need us.

Committed Coffee Drinker

Committed Coffee DrinkerCanberra Central 2602, ACT

Love it very rare to have any problems

I Rarely have any dropouts.
When I have had to contact iinet their responses are helpful and immediate.
Iinet customer service staff have explained to me how to manage my systems if there is a connection problem, avoiding the need for me to call iinet.

Start DateJuly 2014
Customer ServiceiiNet

That's the sort of thing we love to hear, CCD! Thanks a lot for getting back to us here and for making use of our dedicated support team if and when you needed it :) - Tal

My pleasure
June Kirk

Cam E.

Cam E.Southwest, VIC

Used to be the best internet in Australia, now it's borderline useless.

Constant drop outs, terrible lag spikes up to 999ms Ping during online video game play, making it literally unplayable. Youtube will buffer for ages. Garbage and cheap supplied modem router. Terrible customer service.

Adequate Speeds No

MikeT

MikeT

Happy Customer

I have been with IINET and /or its predecessors for over 10 years. The reliability of the service has been very good over that time. My only complaint is that when it becomes necessary to contact the company for an upgrade or other need, the people answering the phone have a very limited knowledge of what is happening. It seems that they have a very limited ability to fix problems - often necessitating the intervention of a senior management person.

Start DateFebruary 1996

Gary Parker

Gary ParkerAustralian Capital Territory

Happy with the Service

We have been very satisfied with the service received for the Broadband product as well as the support offered by the company. It allows us to achieve whatever we need from internet access.

Start DateMarch 2019
Data TypeCapped Data
Customer ServiceiiNet

Gary, this is what we really want for our customers - the ability to achieve what they need from their connections. Thank you for allowing us to serve you!

- Leo

I have found Iinet to be very helpful when I have called them recently. I have had dropouts recently but they seem to have fixed that now.
They were also very cutrious

Start DateFebruary 2002
Customer ServiceiiNet

Thanks a lot for your review and appreciation, kaci! We love to hear that the team were especially helpful and kind in their assistance during your contact to get those dropouts fixed up. - Tal

NaysanSouth East Queensland, QLD

I should never have signed up with iiNet!

I went with iinet because I was told I could get it all done within 5 business days. It's now been 2 weeks and I still have not been able to get them to connect my internet. (I'm actually on hold with them now) and every time I call, I get ping-ponged around and it's actually becoming a joke. Would like to cancel but they've already taken my money...

Contract Type6-month contract
Len

LenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Every day living

Start DateSeptember 2018

Henry

HenrySouthwest, VIC

Extremely happy with my connection and speed

I have had two previous providers. Both promised speeds of 20mbs. I never got this speed and when i complained I go various excuses, including being more than 5Km from Exchange, aluminium cable to my home and not coppers. Ten years ago I jointed nCable, now iiNet, and enjoy upto 260mbs. Will never go to NBN, friends get max of 25mbs with their NBN. My wife watches overseas TV programs and reception is perfect and does not affects other using the internet at home at the same time.

If I do have connection problems it usually was due to modem, which was replaced immediately free of charge

Start DateMarch 2009

Jeff T.

Jeff T.Southwest, VIC

cable is stable and so much quicker.

Over 4 years now this connection has been at 99 percent great with only 1 or 2 major problems.
Ultra Broadband has been the fastest network connection to date blitzing nbn mix of connections.
All up fantastic.

Start DateNovember 2014
Customer ServiceiiNet

We're wrapped to hear that you've been enjoying your Ultra Cable service, Jeff, thank you for taking the time to leave a review and for choosing us over the past 4 years.

- Joshy

Deborah Pach

Deborah PachCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

iiNet Best Customer Service 5star x100

My customer service experience with iiNet is by far the top rated customer service I have experienced in any category. The agents are quick, polite, cheerful, accurate, and helpful whether checking slow connections, late payments, extensions, modem interruptions, and NBN faults.
I can’t say enough about every agent I have spoken with which speaks to management and the way employees are treated.

Thank you for your outstanding service.
Kind regards

Start DateJanuary 2012
Data TypeCapped Data
Customer ServiceiiNet

Thank you for the kind words, Deborah. It brings us a lot of joy to hear your experience with our customer support team and thank you for taking the time to share your experience. Cheers

- Joshy

Terence H.

Terence H.Southwest, VIC

Fast,, really fast,

The connection is reliable no dropouts , I started out with neighbourhood cable and then it went to transact to iiNet in all of these transitions the customer services have bee faultless there have been a few minor issues over the years eg. failing modems a corroded house connection ,however nothing serious and these were dealt with promptly and professionally
As a long time customer (and I would not be if I were unhappy with the service) a previous comment sums it up
Bloody good / Fair dinkum
Terence

Customer ServiceiiNet

Terence, what can we say! We are extremely happy that you're so happy with us. Cheers!

Trevor

TrevorBelconnen 2617, ACT

Great People to deal with and FAST Connection.

I've been a customer since 2001 when TransACT first rolled out its Canberra fibre to the node service in 2001. The speed has usually been the fastest available locally and reliability top notch - sure they have the occasional glitch but rarely. On the occasions when I do need to contact them, maybe for something I have done, then problems are resolved quickly.

Start DateJune 2001
Panos

PanosFarrer 2607, ACT

Excellent Product/Service

Have been loyal customer since 2003 signed with TransAct which in-turn was bought out by iinet. Connection very good and any issues that arise are promptly resolved by technical advise consultants. Highly recommend this business.

Start DateMay 2003

Bloody GOOD / Fair Dinkum

Over 11 years ago started with Neighbourhood Cable, turned into TransAct which turned into IInet. No issues to speak of mostly caused by me.
Always accessible and came to rescue.

Start DateFebruary 2008
Customer ServiceiiNet

Cheers Damien! We're pretty proud of picking up Neighborhood Cable/TransACT and that you've been able to have so few issues over the years is awesome. Thanks for sticking with us!

Peter H.

Peter H.The Mallee, VIC

serves all our needs perfectly

Our connection is normally very reliable. we had an issue last week with dropouts but it was resolved fairly quickly. The servicemen who came were very courteous and efficient. We have been with iinet for 15 years and a very satified.

Customer ServiceiiNet

Thanks so very much, Peter H! We're thrilled that we've been able to help with your recent outage and hope that we've been able to repay your last 15 years of faith in us.

David

David

Excellent service

I have been dealing with IInet / ozemail for the past 19 years and over this time have never had an issue with this company. All the staff bar 1 was most helpful and I would recommend this company to anyone in the future. I needed to move premises recently and the staff were very supportive and understood my situation and I appreciate the work they did to solve the problem. Refreshing to deal with this company.

Start DateJuly 2000
Customer ServiceiiNet

We always want to make moving as simple and easy as possible since then it's one less thing to worry about, David. So glad to hear that you've had an awesome experience with us and we look forwarding to keeping that trend going! - Tal

Bill

BillSydney, NSW

satisfactory for my needs.

I have found this service quite reliable on the whole, only in the last months have I had a dropout. It fixed itself after a few days. Forgetting passwords didn't help but they were very helpful in with that and I was back in.