iiNet Ultra Broadband

iiNet Ultra Broadband (page 2 of 5)

Flawless streaming

I’ve been very happy with the service to date. I’m particularly pleased that earlier waiting times for technical support seem to have shortened considerably and the call back service also works well.

Customer ServiceiiNet

Thank you for your kind thoughts Bjarne! We do work hard to keep wait times to a minimum. More importantly, we are so happy to hear that your service is working very well for you.

liz

lizHobart, TAS

Cant say I have been pleased since I had to switch to broadband,so many issues.

Have had some issues and without internet for up to 5 days on 3 occassions in last few months..Also has faulty modem which has not helped..That has now been replaced

Adequate Speeds No
richard m.

richard m.South West, WA

Three services plan works great for me

Have a plan for land line mobile satellite broadband.Good coverage except for bad weather lose picture with satellite,back up services has been great for all services and the prices are very competitive.

John W.

John W.Perth, WA

Top line service quality for sure.

I have been with iinet for a lot of years and the one thing I have absolutely been able to rely on, is the technical staff and service. We all of us, no matter how experienced with computers and the internet we are, can experience issues and problems - and in every case iinet service teams have been deeply knowledgeable, and systematic in solving the problems (which they have in every instance). I really value the nice attitude of the people especially when you are having a major problem! That counts, but in addition, they all had genuinely DEEP knowledge about their product. Wonderful company.

Contract Type12-month contract

Les L.

Les L.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Perfect

Fantastic No Dropouts So far Great Speed ,morning Noon and night customer relations was great no complaints from me at the moment system is now too fast i now dont have any spare time while downloading

Start DateNovember 2015
Customer ServiceiiNet

Les L, it sounds like you're loving the Ultra Broadband! Thank you for choosing it and for being with us!

Perfect internet

Customer support is always 100% and cannot fault my cable internet connection. No speed or drop out issues unlike the NBN. Any issues I may have had have always been sorted in a timely manner. Highly recommended!

Start DateFebruary 2012
Customer ServiceiiNet

Max, thank you so much! We are over the moon that our Ultra Broadband product is giving the ideal connection and that everything is going so well. Cheers!

- Leo

Customer support is terrible! Never respond

Drop outs every night.
Tech support isn’t responding after several calls.
Get informed they will call back. Never do.
Had drop outs for weeks now.
Won’t help me outside business hours Monday to Friday even though it says 24/7 support

Start DateAugust 2018

Brian M

Brian MSouthwest, VIC

Love it, wouldn't change for anything

Have had cable broadband for years, very reliable connection with no drop outs, consistantly fast speeds, only problems have been with my email, spam etc., my fault, fixed very efficiently with the help of the friendly and polite iinet tech support. Am very happy with IINET and would certainly recommend them.

Customer ServiceiiNet

Brian, we are absolutely thrilled that you love our Ultra Broadband and thank you so very much for being with us over the years!

Carolyn RoachPerth, WA

Really helpful for the work I do.

I’ve had a couple of dropouts but within five minutes someone on the iiNet tech support team fixed the problem. IiNet provides outstanding customer service that is still excellent as after ten+ years of faithful, professional service to me. I’m really impressed with the service, but mostly with the quality of staff at the ready to help me with an attitude of politeness, patience and professionalism. Means a lot to me! Thank you iiNet. Keep up the good work. People over profit, produces outstanding company performance.

Customer ServiceiiNet

Thank you so much for sticking with us Carolyn! You've made our day, today!

Carolyn Roach

Asked to check my service, was having trouble with a VPN connection (work).
Everything great, impressed when iiNet rep made contact via mobile when line dropped due to re-boot of modem.

Start DateMarch 2019
Customer ServiceiiNet

Cheers David M! We're stoked to hear that our team was able to lend a hand, so thanks for trusting in us!

John of Brisbane

John of BrisbaneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Painless Installation

I changed today from iiNet NBN FTTB1.5(Boost) to iiNet Ultra Broadband. The initial contact to change was completed easily by phone, the modem/router was delivered quickly and the installation was completed in about 30 minutes this morning as scheduled.The speed increase from about 23 mbps to 93 mbps is awesome and the system seems to be working perfectly. All this and a reduced monthly cost. After over 30 years of good service from Ozemail and iiNet, its nice to see some good things don't change!

Start DateJuly 2019
Customer ServiceiiNet

Looks like you made an excellent decision moving over to our Ultra Broadband service and network there, John! Thanks for your review and very long history with us :) - Tal

Simon C.

Simon C.South-Eastern Region, NSW

Internet service is fast, and so far, reliable, but....

Start DateJanuary 2003

Suzanne

Suzanne

Great Customer Service

I have had some problems with my internet usually due to weather or problems in the Hills area. I have managed to easily contact iinet and get the support I needed. I can understand the customer service officers which is a real bonus. The officers have always been helpful and sometimes more than helpful!

Start DateFebruary 2010
Customer ServiceiiNet

Fantastic! Thanks so much for your glowing review there, Suzanne. That's exactly what we like to see on here :) - Tal

mpm

mpm

Great value plan with unlimited data, good speed and excellent reliability

Our iiNet Ultra Broadband connection is very reliable. We are on a 2 year unlimited data contract costing $39.99 for the first 12 months and then $79.99 thereafter. This is excellent value especially as we get around 60 Mbps download and about 19 Mbps upload. The Toolbox is very useful and all of our accounts have been accurate. The iiNet support and sales staff have been very helpful when we converted from a legacy plan.

Start DateMay 2019
Customer ServiceiiNet

Thank you very much for your review and recommendation, mpm! Fantastic to hear you're enjoying one of our Ultra Broadband plans in your area :) - Tal

Faultless Customer Service

Customer Service was fantastic, but then that's why I've been with them for 13 years. Called back when they said they would, explained everything I needed to know about upgrading to a new service. Painless process to upgrade and move my phone number across.

Customer ServiceiiNet

Thanks for being with us and for your review, Eddie! Looking forward to more great times online after the upgrade :) - Tal

Mark Mildura

Mark MilduraThe Mallee, VIC

Awesome product, consistently lightning speeds

Connection is extremely stable, in the 8 yrs using this service I could count the number of dropouts on one hand. Always professional, courteous and respectful, couldn't recommend high enough.

Start DateApril 2011
Customer ServiceiiNet

Thanks for the shout-out, Mark! Fantastic to hear you've been with us so long thanks to the great service :) - Tal

Prabha Joseph

Prabha JosephSouthwest, VIC

Frequently drops and slow

Have experienced constant drops in the line. Complaints have been handled very professionally. The issue was resolved however 24hrs later the issue still remains. In any case I am still comfortable with this service provider.

Start DateNovember 2018
Contract Type12-month contract
Customer ServiceiiNet

Rarely have an issue and on the odd occasion that we do IINET are onto it promptly.

I am not a heavy user and am on one of the cheaper plans. This has not been reflected at all in the excellent service provided. Only remember 2 drop outs in 20 odd years and both were not directly IINET issues.

Customer ServiceiiNet

Cheers for choosing to spend the past couple decades with us, CKui. We're proud to have been able to be your provide for so long and deliver great service when-ever you've needed it. Cheers!

- Joshy

Ronda Richards

Ronda RichardsGoulburn Valley, VIC

Reliable and friendly

My first contact said they were busy but if I left my number they would call me back. True to their word I was called back within a reasonable time.

Rod

RodFisher 2611, ACT

Good operation, good service

I am very pleased with Iinet service and connection.
I have had no trouble with the connection and the delivery and the service from the company has been excellent and quick.