iiNet Ultra Broadband

iiNet Ultra Broadband (page 3 of 6)

Simon C.

Simon C.South-Eastern Region, NSW

Internet service is fast, and so far, reliable, but....

Suzanne

Suzanne

Great Customer Service

I have had some problems with my internet usually due to weather or problems in the Hills area. I have managed to easily contact iinet and get the support I needed. I can understand the customer service officers which is a real bonus. The officers have always been helpful and sometimes more than helpful!

Customer ServiceiiNet

Fantastic! Thanks so much for your glowing review there, Suzanne. That's exactly what we like to see on here :) - Tal

mpm

mpm

Great value plan with unlimited data, good speed and excellent reliability

Our iiNet Ultra Broadband connection is very reliable. We are on a 2 year unlimited data contract costing $39.99 for the first 12 months and then $79.99 thereafter. This is excellent value especially as we get around 60 Mbps download and about 19 Mbps upload. The Toolbox is very useful and all of our accounts have been accurate. The iiNet support and sales staff have been very helpful when we converted from a legacy plan.

Customer ServiceiiNet

Thank you very much for your review and recommendation, mpm! Fantastic to hear you're enjoying one of our Ultra Broadband plans in your area :) - Tal

Faultless Customer Service

Customer Service was fantastic, but then that's why I've been with them for 13 years. Called back when they said they would, explained everything I needed to know about upgrading to a new service. Painless process to upgrade and move my phone number across.

Customer ServiceiiNet

Thanks for being with us and for your review, Eddie! Looking forward to more great times online after the upgrade :) - Tal

Mark Mildura

Mark MilduraThe Mallee, VIC

Awesome product, consistently lightning speeds

Connection is extremely stable, in the 8 yrs using this service I could count the number of dropouts on one hand. Always professional, courteous and respectful, couldn't recommend high enough.

Customer ServiceiiNet

Thanks for the shout-out, Mark! Fantastic to hear you've been with us so long thanks to the great service :) - Tal

Prabha Joseph

Prabha JosephSouthwest, VIC

Frequently drops and slow

Have experienced constant drops in the line. Complaints have been handled very professionally. The issue was resolved however 24hrs later the issue still remains. In any case I am still comfortable with this service provider.

Customer ServiceiiNet

Rarely have an issue and on the odd occasion that we do IINET are onto it promptly.

I am not a heavy user and am on one of the cheaper plans. This has not been reflected at all in the excellent service provided. Only remember 2 drop outs in 20 odd years and both were not directly IINET issues.

Customer ServiceiiNet

Cheers for choosing to spend the past couple decades with us, CKui. We're proud to have been able to be your provide for so long and deliver great service when-ever you've needed it. Cheers!

- Joshy

Ronda Richards

Ronda RichardsGoulburn Valley, VIC

Reliable and friendly

My first contact said they were busy but if I left my number they would call me back. True to their word I was called back within a reasonable time.

Rod

RodFisher 2611, ACT

Good operation, good service

I am very pleased with Iinet service and connection.
I have had no trouble with the connection and the delivery and the service from the company has been excellent and quick.

Customer ServiceiiNet

It works! 4and a half stars really!

One major problem. Time it took for fixing of fault "on the pole" outside, several days with intermittent outs.
Contacted supports 3/4 times over what turned out to be minor problems, responders knew what they were doing even if it sometimes took a while to get to them, the call back system reduced the angst!
Overall after 20 months well worth the money.

fast and reliable.

Can count on one hand the times I have had to call tech support in over 12 years. So very reliable and tech support is quick and dependable and friendly also.

Customer ServiceiiNet

Julie, thank you so much for the past 12 years with us! We look forward to many more years together, with our team being there to help you along the way.

Cassia

CassiaCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Very happy with years of great service

I have had very very few issues over the 9 years I have been with iinet and all issues have been swiftly and satisfactorily dealt with. Happy to continue being an iinet customer

Customer ServiceiiNet

Thank you so much for your review, Cassia! We're stoked to hear how pleased you are and appreciate you taking the time to share your feelings on us here! - Tal

Ilu

IluVictoria

Can't live with out it.

My connection is 100 % satisfied. I had no issues with this service that's way I'm many years with this service.
My experience how is dealt, it was good in times when I have call on my home line overseas, when I look for work all that is important and needed the most.

Thank you very much, Ilu! Wonderful to hear we keep you connected :) - Tal

Happy Customer

Iinet is a very approachable company. On the very rare occasion of a problem, it has been rectified in a very short time. I would recommend iinet to anyone who is looking for a telco who has representatives who are willing to help

Customer ServiceiiNet

Thank you so much RosemaryD, we are so very happy to read this and delighted with your recommendation!

NBN problems

Any connection dropouts I have had, have not been due to iinet, but they have been really great in trying to sort out the problems and get me back online as soon as possible.

Customer ServiceiiNet

Thanks so much Patricia! We very much value this, as we know how disruptive dropouts can be!

SteveHughes 2605, ACT

VDSL2 is great in Hughes ACT and is extremely fast

I have used iiNet for five + years and have found them very good from the start with the installation thru to ongoing service and value for money. The speed of the line is 90 + Mbps/sec. Highly recommended.

Customer ServiceiiNet

Thanks for the praise for us and our VDSL2+ Ultra Broadband, Steve! Thanks for the recommendation too!

Steve

Hi Leo. It is a pleasure. I value the service From you guys.

Trevor Leon Herat

Trevor Leon HeratSydney, NSW

Changing from phone line based broad band to NBN

The change was made seamlessly with the NBN technician. Fast efficient and reliable internet service. Not had any issues with the iinet service. Phone line operates better now than the Telstra installed landline.

Customer ServiceiiNet

We're thrilled to read this, Trevor! Thank you so much for your review and for choosing to upgrade with us!

Marie,S

Marie,SKaleen 2617, ACT

We had some connection problems, but now it's all ok.

After drop out issues for last 5 days , it was finally dealt with and it's all resolved. The 2 customer service agents were very friendly, helpful and polite over the phone.

Customer ServiceiiNet

This is wonderful to hear, Marie - thank you so very much!

NBN = SCHMEN.B.N

Have had our cable connection for near on 8 years now, have been able to count the issues we have had on one hand! And when there is an issue, the customer service received is impeccable!
So happy we never have to change to the Nbn network, and we never will!

Customer ServiceiiNet

That's wonderful to hear, Chas! Thanks for your review and for your custom all these years! - Tal

Customer Focus

IiNet are easy to contact and deal with in a extremely timely manner with great customer focus. what I was offered was better than market value and I was extremely please with product that I was offered. Keep up the great work IiNet.

Customer ServiceiiNet

Rich, we're extremely pleased to hear this! Thank you for putting your faith in us, we do appreciate it.