iiNet Ultra Broadband

iiNet Ultra Broadband (page 3 of 8)

4.4

• Adequate Speeds Yes (94%) · No (6%)

GersieSydney, NSW

My internet connection is still not activated

Dave

DaveCanberra 2600, ACT

So Far so Good

Was told it was Plug and Play and it did just that. Four minutes after switching it on it connected with no issues. I changed SSIDs, WiFi passwords and signed into VOIP via the Wizard. All went well. Speed Test 73 down and 24 up on 5Ghz band. Currently on VDSL2.

Customer ServiceiiNet

Awesome, Dave! We couldn't be happier to hear that our iiNet Ultra Broadband VDSL2 connection is working so well for you, with that setup being very smooth indeed. Thanks so much!

Gwaim

GwaimCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Prompt service repair

Our service was experiencing irregular internet dropouts which I reported via the iiNet toolbox website. Within 2 days an iiNet representative called & upgraded the firmware in the modem testing the service ensuring the problem was solved.

Customer ServiceiiNet

Absolutely brilliant! Thanks so much, Gwain! We are so happy to hear that we've been able to help.

Peter

PeterSouthwest, VIC

Personal experience

I have been with iinet cable broadband for almost 3 years and I find that they are very reliable and don't have any dropouts. I have very few problems with it and any problems I may have are solved promptly. The helpline responds quickly and the people there are very friendly, knowledgeable and helpful. If there are some technical issues beyond them, they will send out a technician as soon as possible. I am very satisfied with their service and can recommend iinet to anyone.

Customer ServiceiiNet

Peter, this is awesome to hear! We are very proud of our iiNet Ultra Broadband Cable product and for you to write what you have about us, our service and the connection is very satisfying indeed. Thank you very much!

landonc

landoncCanberra 2600, ACT

Many years of satisfaction!!

I have been an iiNet Broadband customer for many years. Whenever there has been a problem with my connection, modem, etc., I have found the technical team at iiNet to be responsive, fast and extremely knowledgeable. Issues have been resolved quickly over the phone and if the waiting time is lengthy, which it rarely is, a callback has been prompt. I highly recommend them for Broadband and mobile service!

Customer ServiceiiNet

We can't thank you enough for this recommendation, landonc, we do greatly appreciate it!

Iinet simply the best.

Iinet offers the best customer care and service by far .. and with their call back service no hanging on the phone!!!! No problems connecting, consistently great speed as advertised. Best of all is knowing that if I ever have a problem I have insurance .. I'll be immediately looked after by informed staff. As a long term customer I highly recommend iinet. Unsolicited and delighted that its all true.

Customer ServiceiiNet

Len, thanks for you so very much for your incredible recommendation - we are very much humbled to read this. Cheers!

JeffL

JeffL

IINET have been the best internet and telephony supplier for our needs by far

We have been with IINET for many years and have nothing but fantastic service throughout the entire time. On the rare occasion where we have had an issue, INET's service team have been able to resolve the matter quickly, effectively and professionally

Gwish

Gwish

Excellent Broadband Service

Fast upload and download speeds. IiNet has excellent customer service. Friendly, patient and helpful support staff. Have always been able to resolve issues. Reliable cable broadband service with infrequent disruptions. Very happy indeed

Customer ServiceiiNet

Great to hear, Gwish! We're delighted to have been able to help!

Terrible customer service

I would not recommend iinett . They are awful to deal with . My issue was not resolved they took money out of my account when they were not supposed too I feel they ripped me off . Terrible service . Horrible to deal with on the phone every time I would call . Would not recommend to anyone !

Rob

RobSouthwest, VIC

No fuss fast, reliable service

Having used both ADSL 2 and Mobile Broadband in the past, with a previous provider, our iinet service is much faster and far more reliable. On 2 occasions (in the last 4+ years) when we experienced problems where we needed to call Technical Support, we got just that, "support" with a prompt fix.

Customer ServiceiiNet

This is exactly what we want for you, Rob. As fast, reliable service with support when you need it. Thanks for allowing us to provide this for you!

- Leo

Modem hasnt even left the warehouse!!

I signed up with iinet recently for cable broadband in geelong and the modem has not left the warehouse, i havent received my tracking number even after i rang and explained the situation, was told it had been sent. Today ive opened my emails to read modem still not dispatched, just want an option for express post and tracking number provided. Sick of waiting and hearing nothing. Cable is already connected to the property so setup will be easy once modem is received.

Flanna
Flanna
Joseph Spano

Joseph Spano

This is my life line

At first I had minor operational issues with my gateway modem, I contacted Iinet they remedied my problem with efficiency and they helped me in an efficient way and made me feel that I was a very important person to them

Bren

BrenSouthwest, VIC

Fast, reliable internet! No, it's not the NBN, it's iiNet cable!

Michael R.

Michael R.Southwest, VIC

Highly recommended, you won't be disappointed

Always reliable, if there is an outage it's identified and resolved asap, amazing service and speeds, well done iinet. Keep up the great work. Anyone considering joining toy thousands of iinet customers, you will not be disappointed

Customer ServiceiiNet

Michael, thanks so much and thank you for the recommendation - we're thrilled to bits!

Harry

HarryCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

blisteringly fast at an affordable price

Dean W.

Dean W.Southwest, VIC

Quick and easy

Im not up to date with wifi tech but it runs all phones, computers, laptops, iPads and Netflix quick as, never had a drama would recommend in geelong for sure.

Customer ServiceiiNet

Thanks so much, Dean! We're delighted to hear this!

Joey

JoeyPerth

Cant wait to move back to Telstra

. Read the fine print. No lock in contracts but to change providers you pay for the expensive modem.
. NBN- iv never had slower speed and slows down to granny speed at night
. If you dont pay bill on time you get a SUSPENSION txt and your services will be blocked. Very insulting....god forbid if you are on holidays & dont see
the bill come in.
. Over all not impressed.

Lyn

LynWestern Australia

Excellent Service

Our service is very reliable - very rarely do we have a drop out. I had a problem when I moved my modem and couldn't get it to re boot. So I called the support team and they got me up and running in a short while. I have only ever had wonderful service at iinet
Thanks again Support Team.

Customer ServiceiiNet

Thanks so much, Lyn! We're just happy to be there to lend a hand when you need us.

Committed Coffee Drinker

Committed Coffee DrinkerCanberra Central 2602, ACT

Love it very rare to have any problems

I Rarely have any dropouts.
When I have had to contact iinet their responses are helpful and immediate.
Iinet customer service staff have explained to me how to manage my systems if there is a connection problem, avoiding the need for me to call iinet.

Customer ServiceiiNet

That's the sort of thing we love to hear, CCD! Thanks a lot for getting back to us here and for making use of our dedicated support team if and when you needed it :) - Tal

My pleasure
June Kirk

Cam E.

Cam E.Southwest, VIC

Used to be the best internet in Australia, now it's borderline useless.

Constant drop outs, terrible lag spikes up to 999ms Ping during online video game play, making it literally unplayable. Youtube will buffer for ages. Garbage and cheap supplied modem router. Terrible customer service.