iiNet (page 2 of 394)

ADSL, NBN, Fibre To The Home (FTTH), etc...
2.8 from 7,868 reviews

2,617
3,777

John Higgins

John HigginsMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Never had a serious problem. Any small issues have always been handle efficiently and quickly. Over the phone the staff are friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful. iiNet has won a loyal customer due to their service and support.

Start DateSeptember 1997
Customer ServiceiiNet

John, we can't thank you enough for your praise! We work hard to try and provide the high level of service that we do and to hear that our team has more than met your expectations is extremely satisfying!

Guru

GuruGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Reliable service

90% reliable, dropouts are rare only if there is an outage in the area. When there is outage, iiNet could do better, alert customer of outage and compensate them for the time, hours or days they where without service.

Adequate Speeds No

Exceptional

I have been with ii net for 5 Years and in that time have always been very happy with the service. Very polite and most helpful can highly recommend this company.

Customer ServiceiiNet

Dorothy, thank you so much for your recommendation and 5 years with us!

Happy camper

Happy camperCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Happy camper

I have been a long term customer with iinet. We have been very happy with the service and support. Given our rural location we occasionally have outages but of relatively short periods and not disruptive.

We have had need of iinet support services on rare occasions. They have always been approachable, friendly, eager to help and will go the extra mile to solve a problem.

I cannot speak more highly of my experience with iinet.

Start DateNovember 2014
Connection TypeWireless
Customer ServiceiiNet

We simply couldn't ask for a better review! thank you so much for your kind words of appreciation and know that we are very grateful to you.

Good enough for us

Had dropouts but was fixed. First technician was superficial and could not solve the problem. NBN's 2nd tech was thourough and found the issue. Connection so far very good will see ....

Connection TypeI don't know

Nicole

NicoleDarling Downs, QLD

It's perfect, and they are very helpful

My connection is so reliable and I haven't had any issues with the service at all. My mums is slow and I convinced her to join iinet and she too is so happy. I did have an issue with my bank and iinet were so helpful postponing my payment till my bank issue was sorted.

Start DateJanuary 2016
Connection TypeWireless
Customer ServiceiiNet

Nicole, we are so very happy to read this! We can't thank you enough for being with us and for bringing over your Mum too!

AllanMurray Mallee, SA

A lot better than mobile Hotspot and reasonably priced.

Some times when down loading a large PDF file it drops out but overall service is good being in a rural area we are limited to faster service , could be a bit cheaper in regards to landline cost.

Start DateApril 2009

David

DavidPerth, WA

excatly wanted i want with no comprimise.

I have had no problems with my service. I can not fault it. Every time I have had an issue the staff have helped me promptly and with the curtesy a customer deserves.

Customer ServiceiiNet

David, this is what we aim for as our gold standard, day in day out. To know that we've been able to meet this for you is very satisfying indeed! Thank you!

Malcolm

MalcolmPerth, WA

Top service

Have had very good service from iinet for 23 years
Always helpful with technical problems
Connection always reliable and support staff displayed have
displayed good knowledge whenever confronted with a problem.
I fully recommend iinet as an internet provider.

Customer ServiceiiNet

Malcolm, thank you so much for your wonderful recommendation - we simply couldn't be happier!

Phone and internet

Reliable service. Customer service is fantastic and prompt. Easy to understand and very friendly. Have been a happy customer for many many years. Very rarely had any issues and if ever a problem its sorted out quickly

Customer ServiceiiNet

Thanks so much, Diane - we're so thrilled to read this!

Irene

IrenePerth, WA

Very solow internet.

I have been with iinet for over 12 years and have always found them excellent to deal with. However I am disappointed with the NBN which is very slow. Sorry iinet but I feel very let down in this regard.

Start DateSeptember 2007
Adequate Speeds No

Reliable support

iiNet Support dealt with a total loss of my land line and ADSL connection. The line failure was not their fault.
The service was restored in about 36 hours and I was given regular updates from iiNet Support during the process.
Support staff were courteous and considerate - full marks to them.

Start DateJanuary 2009
Customer ServiceiiNet

Horace, we're thrilled to bits to hear of your recent fault experience with us - thank you for your patience and understanding whilst we worked to restore your connection!

- Leo

Modem hasnt even left the warehouse!!

I signed up with iinet recently for cable broadband in geelong and the modem has not left the warehouse, i havent received my tracking number even after i rang and explained the situation, was told it had been sent. Today ive opened my emails to read modem still not dispatched, just want an option for express post and tracking number provided. Sick of waiting and hearing nothing. Cable is already connected to the property so setup will be easy once modem is received.

Start DateDecember 2019
Flanna
Flanna

Douglas

DouglasPerth, WA

This service has been very good.

For the most part the connection has been up to expectations, with minimum down time.
Servis staff have been very efficient with most problems sort with one call.
This is the reason I have been with iiNet for so long. I think it is more than 20yrs.

Customer ServiceiiNet

Douglas, we are absolutely ecstatic to read this - thank you so much for your 20 years with us and for your amazing feedback!

Sue C.

Sue C.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

great service

Weve only had a few problems in the 7months weve been with iinet and they were dealt with promptly and professionally. The staff are friendly and respectful we are very happy with this service.

Start DateApril 2019
Customer ServiceiiNet

Sue C, we couldn't be more thankful for your kind words. Thank you for your lovely feedback!

Great and reliable.

I've been with iiNet for about 15 years and have only had a few minor issues in that time. I've always been dealt with well with the company. I don't really have any complaints - but dislike the direction the company is moving in since their take over by TPG.

rob

rob

Been with iinet nearly 18 years. Best ever !!

Never had any dropouts
Never any issues at all except 1 time I couldn't log on.
This was a network issue due to a car crash. Once power was restored... I was away

Data TypeCapped Data
Connection TypeFTTP (Fibre to the Premises)
Customer ServiceiiNet

Cheers Rob! Great to hear that your connection issue was sorted quickly for you and that your connection has been super reliable otherwise!

karen jeffrey

karen jeffreyPerth, WA

Our nbn is still copper not optic fibre

The last time I call for assistance was a fault in Doubleview where the cables were were cut. No iinet,s fault.
The longest part was getting through on the phone
But the help you get is great

Data TypeCapped Data
Connection TypeFTTN (Fibre to the Node)

Daniel G.

Daniel G.North Queensland, QLD

Great product

Absolutely no problems with this service. Since switching to iinet from Telstra I have really enjoyed my online connections and phone service. Couldn't be happier. Handsets are good, remote one have great battery life.

Start DateAugust 2015

phil

philPerth, WA

Good value for money ,suits my needs.

Easy set up ,must say the best I have recieved,
Has been excellent service with consistent speeds as agreed and no buffering
I would have given 5 stars, but had yesterday a outage for about five hours. I called the service department and was informed that there was a outage and would be out for some time.
I have used two other providers also , and I can assure you that iinet is by far the best for contact of services and knowledge ,not just reading from the book of rules.

Start DateSeptember 2019
Contract Type24-month contract
Data TypeCapped Data
Connection TypeFTTB (Fibre to the Building)

Jan H.

Jan H.asked

Why is my service getting slower. At the moment I am down to 30/15 Mbps I complained when it was 37mbs at Panzano Circuit Woodvale WA

Hi Jan,

Slow speeds can have a lot of different causes and factors which influence your connection's performance. The best way to find out any reason why and to get it fixed is through diagnostic troubleshooting steps relevant to the type of service you have.

Our specialist support team are available 24/7 on 13 22 58 to assist with matters such as these and will be able to work with you to help with the process involved in getting this sorted out. If you need any assistance arranging contact, you're also welcome to send an email to us via iiOnline@iinet.net.au with further information.

- Tal

Sh.Ghasked

I signed up for FTTB (customer reference 1184184792) in early September 2019. After more than a month iinet failed to connect the line to my building/unit, I cancelled the service (which never served) the refernce No is 340142983 . I asked for refund $60 credit iinet charged me on the first day of signe up. I called many times for since then to have my money refund and it never processed although they agreed it shall be soon. After two month I received an email that your modem is ready to dispatch. I called and explained iinet that I cancelled the service, do not send it, but this request also was addressed the same and no action was undertaken.
Why do you not refund my cresit and why your system id so insufficient?

Hi Sh.Gh!

Thanks for your question!

We've located your details and can see that the team is currently handling your case, with several actions underway. We've asked that this be attended to and finalised.

Thanks for your patience and we hope to see a resolution for you very soon.

Sh.Gh

This situation has been the same for the past 1.5 months with no Effective change. How long they need to see the service has been cancelled and refund the money?

John D

John Dasked

I am not happy with the phone service, it is my intention to revert to Telstra, I have been with them for over 36 years and have not had any complaints in that time. The only reason I came across to iiNet was that I was completely confused at the time, I thought that the phone service had to go to iiNET with computer isp.
I now believe that telephone service is coming via Optus which is driving me crazy. Thanking you

Hi John D,

Just to clarify, we use the Optus network for mobile phone services and use Telstra Wholesale for landline-based Home Phone services. I hope this helps!

Allan

Hi John we only use our landline for our ADSL and have had not real issues to date . Allan

I have a VOIP phone with my iinet NBN account and have had no problems with this phone service so far.

Get an answer from our members and iiNet representatives