Lots of drops out

lots of drops out, very slow internet, NO Refund or No contract canceling without penalty despite pathetic service. the technician visited 3 times, a lot of time-wasting. AVOID iinet. Avoid at all cost.

Data TypeCapped Data
Sorry to hear of your frustration over the service performance there, Jinay. It sounds a lot like our team were following the general process for investigating service issues and lodging fault cases for it. If there's an inconclusive resolution from field technicians then the team may need to look at further fault lodging and raising this with the network wholesaler as an escalation for additional review. If you're still with us and would like some assistance with this, please don't hesitate to drop us an email via iiOnline@iinet.net.au with further details. Otherwise we do wish you all the best for you and your service in future. - Tal

An Excellent Service

We have been a member of iinet ever since they bought out ozemail . Our adsl and now nbn connections have never given us a problem ..not even an outage and our speed has been always in the speed area of our membership. As for service we have had to contact the service center a couple times in many years and the knowledge, results, service relationship and help has been outstanding and always in a very friendly manner.

Start DateDecember 1993
Data TypeUnlimited Data
Connection TypeFTTP (Fibre to the Premises)
Thank you so much for the glowing review there, Bernie! It's wonderful to hear and we're glad you're so pleased with us :) - Tal

Terrible technical service

6 weeks to have internet and 12 more days to have our phone line activated.
Installation to nbn canceled and re-scheduled without notification.
We called several times iiNet support it was just a waste of time, wait 45 minutes every time to get someone to tell you plug your modem and just ring up or they tell you I call you back but they never call you back or give you a reference number , you must repeat yourself every time because they don’t log any incident. 18 hours on the phone with iiNet support, a joke .
We sent several emails but never received any reply. Very bad experience.
iinet tech support guys should be able to see from their end that the service is not activated no point to plug the modem or reset it and do all that troubleshooting if internet service still in pending.

Connection TypeFTTN (Fibre to the Node)
Hi Cris, We see from the latest feedback provided in the question section of our page on this site that the matter has been raised internally through contact and reply from our customer service team and that the matter has been escalated with further updates and resolution to be provided in due course. If there is anything further you do require, please don't hesitate to reach out to the team again via phone or email. - TalHi Tal, I still have not reply from the iinet support team, I checked my mailbox again this morning no reply, no one called me or sms me or email me, very bad customer service . Your customer service team should at least contact the customer to inform him that someone is working to resolve the issue and contact you back to check that the issue is resolved to check if it's working or not . We called more than 15 times overs 16 hours on the phone, I sent several emails to your tech support no reply , no phone call or no sms . on autoreply that some one will reply in 24 hour . first call was the 30 June , 12 July .... now it's 23 July 2019 . still no reply . Only reply is from ProductReview.com.au custumer Service iinet ( maybe it the new primary support for iinet ) Also on your Website the NBN50 plan is including Fetch TV with Netflix Youtube and Stan . it is false advertising or you really provide Netflix Youtube and Stan ? I called your support multi time and asked how I can sign in to my Netflix , Youtube and Stan subscriptions no one could help me , only one of your agent told me it's not a subscription with internet and your Smart TV you can access Netflix , youtube and Stan but you must pay for it, it's not included . Netflix subscription is $10 per month Youtube $14.99 per month Stan Basic $10 per month You do this to attract clients but it false advertising and iinet should provide the service how it's advertised on their website https://www.iinet.net.au/internet-product/broadband/nbn/plans/fibre/ Or Again your Tech support agents don't know the services that they are providing and can't assist their customers . @Tal do I need to pay for Netflix , Youtube and Stan Subscriptions or it's included in the NBN50 plan ?Hi Cris, Thank you for your feedback. As mentioned, the matter has been escalated with further updates and resolution to be provided in due course. If there is anything further you do require, please don't hesitate to reach out to the team again via phone or email. Subscription services such as Netflix, Stan and YouTube Premium are not included in the plan on our site and are listed as features for the Fetch service as the apps to facilitate viewing come with the supplied hardware. The plan page itself does include advise "Subscriptions required for Netflix and Stan" and the YouTube logo is not representative of YouTube Premium; Youtube's subscription service. - Tal

Always reliable

Calls have always been replied to within time stated and problems are resolved helpfully and politely.
So far the service has not let me down. It the problem cannot be solved at the time, a call back is
always at the time stated.

Data TypeCapped Data
Thanks very much for the review, Ione! Excellent to hear the team are able to help you out each time :) - Tal

Incompetent transfer from ADSL to NBN

Last month I requested to move from iinet ADSL2+ to NBN 50
I did not want to be in contract and wanted to bring my own modem so selected this option with iinet.
Was given the date as 3/7/19 we would be transferred to NBN.
Disconnected my ADSL modem before going to work and installed my NBN modem and set it up as per the instructions on their website when I got home from work. Got line sync up on the modem but could not get an IP address.
After 30 minutes trying I rang the iinet help desk and they told me I needed to enter my new NBN modem password which is only required if you BYO your modem.
I had not been given this new password so they emailed it to me and thankfully I could still get to my email via my phone, being that I selected to BYO modem this would of been useful to of been told initially as part of selecting BYO modem, but was not told until I rang their help desk after not being able to get it to work.
On the evening of the 6/7/19 I received an SMS to tell me I had been transferred to NBN and that is when the problems really started.
All my families email addresses stopped working.
I tried to ring the help desk but was told there was a 20 minute wait so I emailed their support and received a ticket number which promised a response within 24 hours.
After waiting 48 hours and receiving no response I called their helpdesk again, spent 30 to 40 minutes with them on the phone to be told my families email addresses had been suspended during the transfer and they needed to email another department to get it fixed which would take 24 hours and I would be called back or emailed to be told when they were fixed
Waited 8 days and they still weren't fixed and I had received no emails or calls.
Called back the helpdesk and was told yes iinet is aware of an issue that causes secondary email addresses to be suspended when transferring from ADSL to NBN and are working to stop it to happen to other people.
In trying to fix the issue they changed my email password and toolbox login and then accidentally hung up on me, so I could no longer check my email or log into the toolbox.
I waited 5 minutes and rather than them calling me back got an SMS with a case number so I could call them back.
I called them back but was given a new person to speak to and had to explain this all again.
They fixed my email login but not my toolbox login as they said they couldn't and they would need to email another section of iinet to fix it and wasalso promised my families email addresses would be fixed within 48 hours and they would contact me once fixed.
After 2 days my families email addresses did start working again but I had not been contacted and my toolbox login was still broken.
We are now 19 days after transferring to NBN and iinet still hasn't got everything sorted, dreading ringing them again to sort out my toolbox login.
I'm thinking it might be easier just to go to another ISP. Have been with iinet for over 12 years and they have gone from having the best customer service to some of the worst.
Helpdesk is no longer based in Australia either.
Avoid iinet they appear to no longer have a competent support setup for their customers.

I will give iinet one positive, despite not being able to help me their helpdesk people were atleast polite.

Start DateJuly 2019
Connection TypeFTTN (Fibre to the Node)
Hi Tony, we'd very much like to help ensure that everything is being followed up on in relation to the service migration and other matters. Could you send us an email via iiOnline@iinet.net.au making mention of this review and letting us know any related reference or invoice numbers from the accounts we could use in locating and reviewing the active notes on them from the customer service team? - Tal

Reliable and good Tech Support

We have had iiNet NBN since 2016 and it has been very reliable, and every time I have needed tech Support vthey have been very good at helping me address the issue. The keep your place Tech Support Call back Service works (and they actually do call you back).
The online Tool Box is very useful and I have set up additional email addresses and change Plans quite easily; the Tool Box is also good for keeping track of the Invoices.
All around a good service, and I wouldn't think about changing companies, as I have had no issues that couldn't be fixed over the phone.

Connection TypeFTTN (Fibre to the Node)
Thanks a lot for making use of all our customer feature and tools, Keith! Fantastic that you're time with us has been excellent and we look forward to much more great service to come :) - Tal

Terrible customer service and system processes

I have been a customer of iiNET for two years and the customer service has reached new lows with our recent moving of apartment.

Just some of the issues:
- They made an incorrect assumption there was a NBN device in the apartment we were moving into thus causing a series of delays, a series of extremely long calls to their call centre and bizarre processes to be able to confirm there was no NBN box on site. (Note to iiNET: a simple checklist here with your customer on account setup would avoid this issue - as your system, staff and processes are not in any way equipped to deal with this issue. There has obviously been no investment in customer experience or customer journey mapping. This is just basic professionalism.)
- Issued a username for my new account which was not compatible with their password reset system, and thus requiring me to waste more time with their customer service who provided an insecure solution
- Promised issues would be looked into and would be called back, but did not.
- Told me on three separate calls my previous account which I was migrating from had been cancelled, although they could not give me written confirmation for some unknown reason. But surprise, several weeks after the move I have just received an invoice for the old apartment, of which I was promised the service was cancelled. I emailed them about this and now they are saying I have to call their customer service line, again, to give 'verbal' authorisation, of which I have already done on three separate calls already. I honestly cannot fathom how they can be this incompetent.

There are actually several other examples of issues in regards to just this move of address and service, but I am sure one gets the idea.

It is very clear from reading other reviews here and my own personal experience that there is something fundamentally wrong with this business. The amount of stress and valuable hours of customers time wasted by this company must be staggering because they can't be bothered to treat their customers with respect and show some professional courtesy. I would at the very least expect they could run their business using basic professional practices.

My next steps are to cancel this awful service as soon as I can and move to a professional service provider which does not treat customers with such contempt. I will ensure I will not ever again use their service, the service of their parent company and certainly never recommend them to anyone.

Start DateSeptember 2017
Connection TypeHFC (Cable)
We're very sorry to hear that the process of changing service has gone this way for you, NG. It definitely does not line up with our expectation or the experience of many others and it's something we'd very much like to remedy as much as possible. Could you either comment back with a reference number related to any recent contact or send an email to us via iiOnline@iinet.net.au with further details making mention of this review so we can take a look and assist? - Tal337762512 Quiet frankly, the only thing I am interested in at this point, is what is the simplest and quickest way for me to end my business with iiNET(I am stuck with a horrid contract) so I can switch to a provider that does not require having to publicly publish poor reviews, spend time writing emails on top of the large amount of valuable time I have already lost and wait on long phone queues to make any kind of progress for a service I am paying far too much for.Hi NG, Thanks for your comment. It appears that ahead of our initial review, a member of the relocation team have taken the necessary action through contact to advise that the matter is being handled and that further updates will be provided. We will be monitoring this case further for additional action to resolve the matter, however you're more than welcome to reach out to us via email should you require anything further. - Tal

I have been an iiNET customer for many years and am extremely pleased with my internet and phone

While my connection has, overall, been excellent, there was a time, not long ago, when I experienced dropouts. The staff at iiNET and the technicians were wonderful. While it took a little time to find out what the issue was (a broken connection a few streets away) I have had no recurring issues. I was offered a refund for the days that I was unable to use the internet or telephone. I will continue to remain with iiNET and have referred them to friends and work colleagues.

Data TypeUnlimited Data
Fantastic result to the fault in the infrastructure, Elizabeth. Glad to hear our team could help orchestrate the repair for you. Thanks for your review! - Tal

No better than ADSL

I have not noticed any improvement of my Internet connection since NBN was installed. I doubt that I have been receiving the 50mps I pay for though I do not blame my provider iinet for this. The lack of improvement seems entirely due to a failure of NBN Co to install fibre for the whole system.

Start DateMarch 2009
Data TypeCapped Data
Connection TypeFTTB (Fibre to the Building)
Thanks for your review, Ron. If you have any concerns at all about the performance of your connection in respect to the speed tier and plan you've selected we'll be glad to have a look and see if there's any ways to improve upon it through testing or the lodging of a fault if needed. Give us a call any time on 13 22 58 or drop us an email to iiOnline@iinet.net.au making mention of your review here and any further details that'll help in a review of things from our end. - Tal

Line speeds in my area are not capable of much higher speeds

Service would be stable 99% of the time, Only on a few occasions in the last 2 years the service has dropped out. Otherwise very reliable, and the speeds match the plan

Connection TypeFTTN (Fibre to the Node)
Cheers for the short and sweet review, Nick! Glad to hear your service is doing well with us. - Tal

Internet ok

The company were good staff were very helpful . But our internet was very bad glitching and no one could play PlayStation without it lagging. Rang numerous times asked if it wAs the modem or our line. They said every time no no just go on computer log in here do this... how's that..
No same problem every time couldn't watCH Netflix or youtube without rebooting.even if they were hard wired not on wifi. Asked again could they send out new modem no... just go on line go here do this... No please a new modem... no just go on line... so had an electrician out for solar and he checked and what do you know the wifi coming out standing next to the modem was so poor... spent really good money on a wait for it a modem and wow play station good, Netflix good, youtube good... changed internet provider next day and WOW WOW fast download fast streaming WOW WOW... iiNet is a good company but slightly frustrating cos they wouldn't listen. There internet just wasn't all that great for my area. If I had to I would go with them again... just found the right internet provider for me. It just wasn't iiNet.

Start DateAugust 2017
Connection TypeFTTN (Fibre to the Node)
Thanks for your review, Louise. We're sorry to hear it didn't work out and would recommend in any circumstance with us or other customer service teams utilising avenues of internal escalation should you find yourself in a situation where you need to have a matter raised for further review and resolution. - TalI spoke to people it's unfortunate no one listened. I still realy like iiNet and who knows I might be back one day . But i shouldn't have my time waisted sitting on the phone for ages trying to tell someone . I did that it didn't work . It is what it is . Lessons learned for both sides .

iiNet SCAM

I have been waiting for 2 Months for a refund, first iiNet were having an issue cancelling my service which took over a Month then I waited another Month to get a refund, my case manager [Name Removed] keeps giving me the run around saying it takes 20days for them to issue refunds and now after 20 days I am told my refund will be issued in 2 days, this was last week and today I am told there is an issue refunding me.

In August It will be 3 Months, no one has the decency to call me and instead send me a generic I am sorry email.

How does a company hold money from a customer that they could not provide a service to??? Why does it take 3 months to refund a customer???

Every time I am promised a call back it never happens, something has got to change with these companies.

The TIO has a wait time for escalating these situations of 12 weeks so you are just left out of pocket feeling frustrated and helpless.

Don’t even bother calling customer service as they are overseas and just as useless as there case managers

Start DateMay 2019
Contract Type12-month contract
Data TypeUnlimited Data
Hi Sharon, Thanks for taking the time to get in touch and to leave your review. It sounds like you currently have an open complaint case with the independent umpire. If that is true, then we do direct you back to them regarding the handling of your case. They are then empowered to step in on your behalf to request further action here, as due to strict conditions around these situations, we're simply unable to comment further. We are more than happy to also pass on your details and feedback to the Case Officer and Case Manager - please don't hesitate to make contact with us via iiOnline@iinet.net.au with your details and we'll gladly assist. - Leo

Reliable service and courteous assistance

Since installation my service has been extremely reliable. On the odd occasion of a drop out, service has been quick to resume with minimal inconvenience. On any occasion I have had cause to seek assistance with telephone connection or email problems, I have been treated with courtesy and the issues have been promptly resolved. I would have no problem with recommending the services of iiNET.

Thank you so much for your awesome review and recommendation, John! - Tal

OK service, but there are better alternate

Have been using iiNet for years, and were quite happy with the service. Their ADSL uses Telstra provider while offering at a lower price than Telstra

However I recently updated to iiNet NBN and it has been disappointing. The speed is not better than our previous ADSL, and the new modem is nowhere as good as the old one. Our place is 70m2 and the signal is struggling to get to the furthest room, we never got that problem with the old one.

It should also be noted that iiNet now uses TPG provider, not Telstra like they did with ADSL, and is more expensive. Installation and onsite support are handled by TPG technicians not iiNet’s

Start DateJuly 2019
Connection TypeI don't know
Hi Michael, Thanks for your review! We're always keen to help and you've raised a couple of issues here that we can address. Firstly, we're always keen to see what is going on if your NBN is connecting at a speed slower than your old ADSL. Remembering that NBN speeds start at 12Mbps, so if you're old ADSL connection was faster than this, then this is a likely cause of the speed issues. However, we're always happy to investigate. We do have a handy guide on fine tuning your wireless network, here: https://iihelp.iinet.net.au/Improving_WiFi_Signal_and_Changing_Channels The iiNet Group is indeed owned by TPG, but we still use our own network infrastructure where its present, including some of our premium products, like iiNet Ultra Broadband and we use the parent company's resources where available, as it simply makes sense to do so. NBN connections are carried out by NBN technicians; we have access to contractors for specialist fault or installation issues should they need to attend, which is very helpful. We'd love to speak to you regarding your speed issues. Please get in touch with us directly, via iiOnline@iiinet.net.au with your details and mentioning your post and we'll do whatever we can to help. - Leo

I am very happy with this service. I haven't had any problems of note. When I have needed help it has been very good. Staff are easy to understand. ( no strong foreign accent) and patient.

Data TypeCapped Data
Thanks for your patience and understanding, Lynty! We love having you with us. - Leo

great customer service

we have been with iinet more years than i care to remember. i like to deal with things in person and am able to do that with iinet,they are local.Their service is always prompt and pleasant.i've just had a problem largely of my own doing but they have reimbursed me financially because of my long association with them.you don't get much of that anymore.i highly recommend iinet.

Connection TypeI don't know
Ann, we are just thrilled to know that you're happy with us. Thank you so much for your recommendation! - Leo

nbn is a year away, iinet provides contraditory information

At the end of June iinet advised me by email that nbn is now available at my address and enclosed a list of available plans. This was followd by and sms. Their call centre however advised that nbn at my address will be available...in June 2020!!. They even suggested that the information sent to me was from fake, not from iinet. Pathetic. I emailed an enquiry, but the only response was a leaflet sent by post - the same that was previously delivered to me via email, confirming the availability of nbn NOW. Called call centre again - no, nbn is going to reach me in June 2020. Does iinet 'left hand' knows what the 'right hand' is doing?

Hi Remi, Thanks for leaving your review! What you're seeing here, sadly, is a mismatch between the information that NBN has given us and what they've very recently updated their network roll-out, to. In short, the info that they've given us states that the area should be ready for NBN connections, however, its very likely they have since revised the rollout plan for your area and have pushed it back, without giving us the appropriate update. This does happen and causes significant frustration, as it leaves us with egg on our face and the customer very unhappy. Our sincerest apologies for the upset caused. - Leo

Easy to deal with

Bought a new phone and needed a new sim card to suit. I had no trouble in arranging it and updated my account while I was talking to the agent.

Great to hear, RobertBoileau, thank you for allowing us to help! - Leo

Good customer service, I wish NBN would arrive.

I have a "naked DSL" kind of connection. My connection is a bit unreliable, but this is not the fault of iiNet. It is a result of the fact that I am a bit far from the Telstra exchange and I believe that the modem in the exchange is a bit unreliable. Sometimes when connection speed is very low I have to switch off my modem and wait, not just a minute, but a full 10 minutes. It has been explained to me that this is necessary in order that the modem at the exchange is reset. So there's not much I can do except wait for NBN.

Anyway, as in the title, iiNet's customer service is very good.

Data TypeCapped Data
Thanks Robert! It sounds like you have a combination of high distance to the exchange and poor line conditions causing dropouts. This isn't fun as sometimes a re-sync of the connection is needed. Having said, it is worth having the line investigated, especially if your NBN connection type is going to be FTTN or FTTC, as chasing these issues now will lessen the chances of problems down the track. - LeoHi Leo. When I switched to Naked DSL with iiNet, the reason was that Telstra would not acknowledge that my connection problems were due to faults in its wire to the premises. At that time a technician sent by you investigated the line very carefully using a sophisticated piece of equipment (called "Cable Shark") to find that there was indeed a fault in the (I think 3 kilometers long) wire from the Telstra exchange. He had to prove it and fill out a very long form in order that Telstra would fix the wire that you would use for the naked DSL service. In what you (Leo) have written you have corrected my misunderstanding -- I thought that I had to make a misbehaving modem behave by making it start again; you have told me that it is probably a misbehaving wire. OK. I think yes I would like to investigate the line again. I'm telling you the background because it is possible that data from that previous test could be reused and iiNet would not need to use an expensive free lance technician. I was resigned to "just waiting for the NBN", but recently the estimated date for connection was moved from "about Christmas" 2018 to "perhaps in January 2020" and I of course have little trust that it won't be moved again. Lastly, FYI, the NBN company is thinking of using "fiber to the kerb" for the connection to my block of units. (I'm assuming that FTTC means fibre to the kerb.) Thanks for your reply Rob George

Brilliant service

I have been with iiNet for 5 years. They were able to offer me service when I moved into a home with FTTH and my previous provider couldn’t. Of course there have been minor problems over this time but their customer service is first class and I am more than happy with iinet

Start DateMay 2014
Sue, we're thrilled to hear this! Thank you very much! - Leo

We paid for a service that is not fully delivered, iiNet told us it will take 5 to 6 business days to connect to NBN as our address is NBN ready . For the last 12 months we received a lot of letters and phone calls from different ISP to tell us that NBN is ready and we must connect to NBN because our Telephone line will be disconnected soon. We finally select iiNet 50 with phone and fletch TV with Nexflix YouTube . We wait not 5 to 6 business days but 5 to 6 weeks to have our telephone line disconnected by IiNet. If I call my number I get the message “ number is not valid please check the number “ we have this number for 30 years. Also we cannot make call . Now it’s 8 days that we don’t have telephone line anymore . The main reason that we move to nbn was to keep your telephone line . We called several times iiNet support, terrible experience. Tech support agent doesn’t know what it’s happening, they just tell us to wait 24 hours but 8 days later if I call the support the reply is the same wait 24 hour your phone line is in Process. They don’t log any tickets about the incident and you need to repeat yourself every time you are calling , plug the modem reset it plug your telephone to the modem . Oh sorry I can see your service still in pending you need to wait 24 hours... Very frustrating to call this offshore technical support from iiNet. I would like cancel my service because iiNet is unable to provide the service. Also we paid $149 6 weeks ago for a service that we cannot use , I want my money back and my telephone number that we use with Telstra for the last 30 years .
I can only speak from my own personal experience and quite frankly with all the current media about NBN I’m quite happy to stick with ADSL Sorry you’ve had a bad experience, however it could have something to do with the whole NBN Rollout Tc and I hope you encounter better experiences in the futureHi Cris, We can absolutely help with this, as this is taking too long and we do apologise. Please get in touch with us directly, via iiOnline@iinet.net.au with your details and mentioning your question here. We can then have our team step in to lend a hand. - LeoHi Giovanni, I believe you don’t have any issues yet with iiNet and never have the need to calll iiNet for technical support . iiNet have a very poor technical support employees don’t have any IT or technical skill they just answer calls and tell you to plug your modem and use a little pin to reset it ( a robot will be more efficient) they can’t see if my service is up or pending from their side , how can they provide support? Don’t need to be an Network engineer to understand if you call a telephone line and get the message “ the number you dial is not on service, please check the number and try again “ this is not an issue with my modem . Modem can be unplugged or plugged I still have the same message. The issue is iiNet who has still not delivered the service as all services are still in Pending in my toolbox after 6 weeks .

So I decided to switch my ISP’s from Optus to iiNet using my NBN fibre to node technology which we already have installed at our property (It’s a single house not an apartment or anything) and so far it’s taken 2 weeks for the modem, upon receiving the modem I was informed there would be 30mins to and hour down time when the service was switching over. It’s been 3 days since the internet’s gone down and I’ve rung iiNet multiple times only for them to say there’s a problem with the authentication. I feel completely mislead as I was told this process of changing ISP’s with an existing NBN service was a stress free easy process. THIS IS NOT THE CASE... so far I’ve been told The same thing every day and it’s been 72 hours since my first ticket was launched to get this sorted and so far nothing has been done. They can’t even give me a time frame on how long it will take, and now I’m stressed because I’ve read reviews online where people have been left without internet for a whole month. This is very distressing as a new customer and I was very excited to have iiNet as my ISP considering the recommendations I had received about them from friends but ultimately I have had spent hours of my time sorting out each step of this process as it seems to be held up for some reason or other. I won’t stop calling u guys until this is sorted. I’m Coming up to a month since I first ordered this service and so far it’s been nothing but hassle. Regards A very worried customer
Hi Joe, Thanks for bringing this to our attention and sorry to hear that things haven't gotten off on the best foot. We'd absolutely love to check in on this, review where the application is at the current moment and help push things along as much as possible. Do you have a task number or are you able to shoot us some details to iiOnline@iinet.net.au to help us bring up the order and bring ourselves up to speed with where things sit presently on our end? - JoshyI still haven’t heard back from u guys yet, and we’re entering almost the fourth day of down Time. This isn’t exactly Easy as we are spending money because we’re going over our phones data limits and thus having to pay extra bills for that too.We have your email now, Joe thank you for sending that through. I will be replying there as well, just wanting to mention that we are escalating this for attention as soon as possible. - Joshy

Hi Joe, Thanks for bringing this to our attention and sorry to hear that things haven't gotten off on the best foot. We'd absolutely love to check in on this, review where the application is at the current moment and help push things along as much as possible. Do you have a task number or are you able to shoot us some details to iiONline@iinet.net.au to help us bring up the order and bring ourselves up to speed with where things sit presently on our end? - JoshyI don't know why it takes so long to connect you up. With existing customers it takes 7 to 14 days. Good luck, hope you be connected soon. Keep calling support and with little luck you get to New Zealand support team which I find the best.

NBN 12NBN 50NBN 100ADSLWiMaxUltra BroadbandFibre To The Home (FTTH)Fixed Wireless NBN 12Fixed Wireless NBN 25NBN Satellite (Sky Muster) NBN 12 (Basic)NBN Satellite (Sky Muster) NBN 25 (Standard)NBN 25Mobile Broadband
Monthly Price $39.99$79.99$99.99$69.99$79.99$44.99
Service TypeNBNNBNNBNADSLFixed WirelessCable and FibreFibreFixed WirelessFixed WirelessSatellite / Sky MusterSatellite / Sky MusterNBNMobile Broadband
Packages AvailableBundle and StandaloneBundle and StandaloneBundle and StandaloneBundle and StandaloneBundle and StandaloneBundle and StandaloneBundle and StandaloneBundle and Standalone
ContractMonthly and Set PeriodMonthly and Set PeriodMonthly and Set PeriodMonthly and Set PeriodMonthly and Set PeriodMonthly and Set PeriodMonthly and Set PeriodMonthly and Set Period
Data AllowanceCapped/FixedUnlimitedUnlimitedCapped/Fixed and UnlimitedUnlimitedCapped/FixedCapped/FixedCapped/Fixed and Unlimited
NBN Speed Tier 12/150/20100/4012/125/512/125/525/5