Ikea Annons 5-piece

Ikea Annons 5-piece

See the Best Cookware & Fryware Products in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

ishfi

ishfiGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent quality, long lasting

I have used other expensive brands' stainless steel cookware; once burnt, they became useless, handles became loose, lid knobs broke. But this $15 cookware set outlasted them all ! I have been using two of these sets for 7 years now, The pots are light weight, easy to clean, and food gets evenly heated. Handles and lid knobs are heat resistant, so very easy to use as well. The three sizes are perfect for daily need.

Date PurchasedMar 2009

Perfect but...

These pans look so handy. Yet when I bought the, nowhere on the wrapping could I found the material it was made of. I thought Ikea could not be doing aluminium cookware, so I trusted that I would be reassured upon unwrapping. However, even then, nowhere could be found what it is made of. Of course, online I did find that information. Even so, I think it would be safer to be clear about that on the products themselves.
Inexpensive, nice design, handy set
material it is made of not to be found anywhere in the package