Ikea Hemnes Bed Frame

Ikea Hemnes Bed Frame

2.7

• Ease of Assembly

Love the look, the bed not so much

The foot board constantly falls apart causing the entire bed to fall. I recently used wood glue & it still happened. The bed broke where the support beam attaches to the foot board this time.

Purchased in March 2018 for $350.00.

Beware

I love Ikea and bought my bedrooms furniture from them. I had a queen hemnes frame which was great and decided to upgrade to the king. Worst mistake, the bed literally fell apart one night at 2am. It was not an error on our part, this was assembly error. I wish I could attach the pictures.

Date PurchasedNov 2016
Other Beds

Karen J.
Karen J.asked

What do u do if the lonset slats are too long?

BellaVeralle
BellaVeralleasked

We bought the King size today. Now I'm really concerned about putting it together!
We didn't buy the slats though. We're going to get hard wood slats to put in the frame.
Is it the posture slats which make it creaky and unable?

Anna20
Anna20

It's a long time ago since we bought this bed. I am surprised that anbody would by this bed after the bad review. The whole bed
is poorly designed and is warped. I don't know if hard wood slats would make any difference. Take the bed back and get your
money back. If they ask for the wrapping and other things, just tell them u want your money back and say that the bed didn't
live up to your expectations. Otherwise go to Fair Trading. There are new laws in place so they can't refuse you the money back. Good Luck!

amy.barnicoat
amy.barnicoatasked

Is this bed worth getting if not what bed frame would be good?

Alton_Chan
Alton_Chan

I don't think this bed is worth the trouble and the time to put it together. Best is to paid a little bit more and buy an already assembled bed.

See all Ikea Hemnes Bed Frame questions