Ikea Klippan

Ikea Klippan

3.4

CJAY
CJAYFar North Queensland, QLD

Bad product for a Great Brand !

It was time for upgrade my sofas and found the price to be very attractive for these. So I went ahead and ordered 2 units. Like every other Ikea product, the setup instructions were very user friendly. Got the sofas set up in no time. These do come with the option to change the covers.

What I was not impressed was with the covers. Once fixed the covers does not stay properly on the couch. Unlike the conventional sofas, this cover is a single piece. So it fixes like a glove. However every time you sit the cover does not stay in place and has to be reset every time. Also the padding on the armrests are not enough.

All in all, I am not impressed with this product. It lets a brand like Ikea down.

Will not recommend.

Date PurchasedMar 2018
Koala Lounging Sofa (2020)

Looking for Sofas & Recliners?

Read the reviews for Koala Lounging Sofa (2020)

Ad

Don't buy it

Easily one of the most uncomfortable sofa's I have ever sat on. The arm rests are to high, the backrest to low or to high, just not right.
On top of that the cover comes off EVERY TIME you sit on it, unless you sit dead straight and don't move around at all. I tuck the covers back in several times a night because once it's come undone it's even more uncomfortable to sit on.
Not worth it at all.

Date PurchasedAug 2016

This couch makes me depressed

Probably more uncomfortable than sitting on the floor. I try to extend my stay outside of my home so I can avoid my neck aching and my back bent backward. This would serve better as a table than a seat. I'm hoping one day I can burn this monstrosity of a furniture.

Sofas & Recliners

Find out how Ikea Klippan compares to other Sofas & Recliners

Danny
Dannyasked

I want to buy ikea Klippan, but does it fit my Honda City, 2012? It will be very expensive for transportation fees to my place from Ikea.

Maty
Maty

If you can fold the seats (incl. the front left seat) down, it should somehow fit. I don't want you to purchase a sofa and then not be able to bring it back home, so if it does not fit, try checking the other transport companies in the city, because the might have more affortable fees. Hope you don't mind answering 1,5 years late :D.

CategorySofas & Recliners