Ikea Klippan

Ikea Klippan

3.4

Bianca-Clint O
Bianca-Clint OAU

I really like my two kilo pan sofas

They are very easy to look after, modern design. I love that you can change the covers I brought a set of covers the aren’t cheap for the covers but they are good quality and I like to change the look just by changing them, good value for money and great quality.

Date PurchasedMar 2013
Koala Lounging Sofa (2020)

Looking for Sofas & Recliners?

Read the reviews for Koala Lounging Sofa (2020)

Ad
arya
aryaMelbourne

Great price but the cover is difficult to deal with!

sabrahams
sabrahamsWA, 6069

Good

I bought one of these for my son's activity room. So far we have had it approx. 4 years and haven't had a problem. It is constantly used and has stood up well to it's sometimes harsh treatment. We've had the same sofa cover from day one and it hasn't broken or worn. This has been very good value for money and buying from Ikea was a smooth experience. This isn't the most beautiful sofa on the market but it does it's job and I would recommend this for kids or first home buyers on a budget.
Good price

Sofas & Recliners

Find out how Ikea Klippan compares to other Sofas & Recliners

Danny
Dannyasked

I want to buy ikea Klippan, but does it fit my Honda City, 2012? It will be very expensive for transportation fees to my place from Ikea.

Maty
Maty

If you can fold the seats (incl. the front left seat) down, it should somehow fit. I don't want you to purchase a sofa and then not be able to bring it back home, so if it does not fit, try checking the other transport companies in the city, because the might have more affortable fees. Hope you don't mind answering 1,5 years late :D.

CategorySofas & Recliners