Ikea Klippan

Ikea Klippan

3.4

Best sofa

I have had my klippan sofa for 15 years sagging a bit now but used and abused ever day. Very comfortable once you get used to it covers can be a pain to change as I find it a two person job.will definitely be buying another one soon

Date PurchasedJune 2003
Koala Lounging Sofa (2020)

Looking for Sofas & Recliners?

Read the reviews for Koala Lounging Sofa (2020)

Ad

susslane
susslane

Surprise

Definitely big enough to fit 3 people on it. Very good build quality and you can change the covers as well which is good too. Looks good and very pleasant to sit on.
Not expensive but good.

Sofas & Recliners

Find out how Ikea Klippan compares to other Sofas & Recliners

peopleschampion
peopleschampion

I bought Klippan and klobo two of the best selling ikea products approx 18months ago. They still feel the same when you sit each time. With Klippan you can actually change the covers and suit according to the season. I personally like a sofa which does not sink the body inside and Klippan is just the opposite. Well cushioned and perfect look.Go for it !!!
I love this model. It is sold as two seater but 3 people can easily fit in. Great value for money.
Nothing. If you don't like fixing the sofa that may be one of the cons for you.

Danny
Dannyasked

I want to buy ikea Klippan, but does it fit my Honda City, 2012? It will be very expensive for transportation fees to my place from Ikea.

Maty
Maty

If you can fold the seats (incl. the front left seat) down, it should somehow fit. I don't want you to purchase a sofa and then not be able to bring it back home, so if it does not fit, try checking the other transport companies in the city, because the might have more affortable fees. Hope you don't mind answering 1,5 years late :D.

CategorySofas & Recliners