Ikea MYDAL Bunk

Ikea MYDAL Bunk

Phoenix

PhoenixBray Park

5 years, 3 kids, 2 relocations and still perfectly functional

This bed was amazing for us, we had 3 kids with a 4 year gap then 15 months, and cycled them all through from bottom to top then into their own rooms.. it is compact, sturdy and the bottom bunk low enough to be safe for quite young children. I would recommend it to any growing family

Date PurchasedFeb 2013

Bad job IKEA

I found that some of the holes were not completely drilled out. It Was a pain because I didn't have the right drill bit to finish the job. I've bought a lot of stuff from Ikea and usually it is great but this was bad. Whoever does the quality review on this furniture needs to step it.

Date PurchasedMar 2017

simonefish

This bed has been amazing value for money for us. It is raw wood, but we sanded it back and painted it white. It is sturdy and long lasting. Although you have to put it together yourself, it is not difficult, and the fact that it can be disassembled makes it easy when moving house, or repainting the frame. We are actually about to saw the bed in half to make two singles, so it is very adaptable too.
    We bought this bed 5 years ago for my daughter and I am amazed at how well it has lasted considering it's very cheap price!
    The lower bunk does have limited head space.

Beds