Ikea Omar

Ikea Omar

See the Best Living Storage Furniture Pieces in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for IKEA? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.7

The shelves are weirdly designed.

The shelves are weirdly designed in a way that allows things to easily slip and fall off, because the border is on the bottom side. It makes no sense why it was done that like, and you have no option to switch the shelves so that the borders are on the top.

Do not buy this unless you are OK with having no border protecting the items from falling out. It might work for shoes and other rubbery objects.

Purchased in January 2021 at IKEA for $35.00.

sage
sageasked

How much weight per shelf?

nov27mar1a
nov27mar1aasked

can omar shelves be used outdoors?

MrsC
MrsC

I suspect they could be, but I don't know how well they would stand up to conditions. Depends where you are I guess. In our area, close to the beach, they would corrode quite quickly.