Ikea Smaska Bowl

Ikea Smaska Bowl

aemmhy

aemmhyQLD, 4305

Great!

I like using these bowls when I feed my little one. They come in different vibrant colors, BPA-free, microwave and dishwasher safe as well. Its thick and durable. Even when my baby uses it on self-feeding, it is really great! Can be use for mashed, puréed and soups, and even finger foods.

moi

moiAU

Fantastic bowls! Love them!

These bowls are great. Lovely bright colours and sturdy BPA-free plastic. They are dishwasher and microwave safe and have held up well with constant use and washing. They are the perfect size for young babies starting to eat solids, although I imagine they might be a bit small for older kids that eat more. There are also matching plates and cutlery which will be great once bub is a bit older and self-feeding. Inexpensive, unbreakable, and look good - can't ask for more than that.
Bright, great design, inexpensive, BPA-free, dishwasher & microwave safe - love everything
Nothing. Maybe a range of deeper/larger bowls for older kids.

demoras

demorasAU

A simple functional set of bowls, I bought them so that eventually my son can use them and so that when we have friends over, their kids can use it too without worrying about breakages. I also bought the matching plates.
These are a cheap set of bowl. I love that they're dishwasher safe and can be used in the microwave. Very sturdy so far, no risk of chipping or breaking it. Baby seems to like the bright colours. They have a round bottom edge which means it's easy to scrape the last bit of food out.
Nothing much, although I would love it if they have bowls that are a little deeper. These are quite a shallow design.

Weaning / Feeding Utensils

Find out how Ikea Smaska Bowl compares to other Weaning / Feeding Utensils

Skeeta

Skeeta

Awesome, easy to clean thick durable plastic, dishwasher safe, peas rice etc don't crawl out the sides when the kids are trying to spoon and fork on food!
Good size, functional, simple, and hardy!
needs more colour range