IKEA (page 2 of 47)

Online Store, Retail Stores

1.9

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (18) · No (143)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (76%) · Not as advertised (24%)

Tom

TomGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

This Store is a Disgrace and Risk to shoppers

we attended this store yesterday afternoon and there was NO regard for shoppers health with respect to COVID19,social distancing and enforcement by security on site.
We questioned Staff and security who simply shrugged their shoulders as if COVID19 did not even exist,,it was business as ususal as far as they were concerned with people anywhere adn everywhere in teh store,walking in every direction with prams,trolleys,children as if it was a social outing.

Store LocationSpringvale,Vic
Narayana Murty

Narayana MurtySydney, NSW

Bed Frame, Mattress

Store LocationIkea Marsden Park
Karen Z

Karen ZSydney, NSW

Worst shopping experience ever! A contemporary role model for incompetency and bureaucracy!

pdm17

pdm17AU

A Screw Loose

Opened box containing frame to put together, 6 screws missing, the box has a hole in it with loose items inside,see photo. Also brackets missing to hang picture. I don’t want to go back to change, no one there to help on day of purchase and getting in and out of the Tempe store was a nightmare...oh fairly easy to assemble but hope it stays together, and bunnings has bracket

Store LocationTempe
Alex

AlexSydney, NSW

Terrible Click and Collect service

Eloise20

Eloise20Queensland

Ikea can't refuse your cash, legally!

At the time I wasn't aware of this official statement from Australia Mint but had I knew it would've changed the outcome. I totally wasted my time, petrol and energy going there with my cash. Unfortunately you can't post anything on their facebook page or contact a person because everything is online, right! But here is the proof:
Wish I could make this public - to shame their attitude. Businesses CAN NOT refuse your cash - print this page and let them call their manager.

Joseph A.

Joseph A.Sydney, NSW

IKEA assemble ludacrous

That's ridiculous. Assembly of your furniture is ludicrous. NEVER have I had a difficult time trying to figure it out. I couldn't do it. And left it. Not DONE

Coady

CoadySydney, NSW

DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME AND MONEY

I wish there was a ZERO star rating because the poor quality of this product is defies belief. The assembly instructions of the product has no logical sequence. And they are ambiguous at best!
The material quality is worse than the Chinese crap you buy online.
No other manufacturer/ retailer in the world forces customers to walk through the entire store just to buy one item. This is just shear arrogance. Time wasting and profiteering. You're better of setting fire to your money than buying this rubbish!
110% RUBBISH!!!
Do yourself a favor and save your time and money and, Don't ever buy these products!

Kirsty

KirstyPerth, WA

Refund was pain free and quick

Had lost my receipt for some brackets I purchased for the windows. The service attendant was pleasant and offered a store credit. It was quick easy and satisfying. Love ikea!

Store LocationPerth WA

Marinette

MarinetteSouth East Queensland, QLD

One of my Favourite Stores of all Time

Store LocationNorth Lakes

One payment method only

After ordering a new Kitchen at IKEA, I was told 'Card Only' for the payment, which was difficult as my cards (CREDIT & Visa Debit) do not have authorisation for such a large purchase. I had to go into my bank & have the daily transaction amount lifted and then the card was still blocked as it was deemed a suspicious payment due to being made through a website. And then because the payment wasn't made on the day the link was sent, IKEA cancelled the order. When I rang IKEA, after waiting 20 minutes, I was told to rebook the kitchen planning appointment. Back to the start of the process. Very frustrating. What about making BPay possible??? I woudn't have to deal with the bank and save me the time and frustration!!!

Home Delivery

I ordered my items for home delivery two weeks ago and was asked to chose a date which I did. On 23 April I was sent an email to inform me my goods would be delivered between 8 am and 8 pm on 28 April. I have been tracking and all day it says they are in transit. Customer service has just told me they are being delivered from Sydney and will be here some time this week.

Terrible Kitchen Quality and Warranty

Within 3 years of having a new ikea kitchen our cabinets have begun to flake like wheetbix and the sink has chipped around the edges. Warranty replacement was requested and rejected due to "excess water in the kitchen" Last time i checked we never had a flood inside the house and of course we mop but we dont swim in the bloody water. Terrible service avoid buying a kitchen from these clowns full stop

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Store LocationIkea Tempe

Terrible customer service and faulty product

Purchased set of drawers via click and collect. Drawer runners were made of cheap plastic and faulty (would not sit flat). Took the item back to North Lakes. Staff offered a refund card, what they did not explain is that it cannot be used for online purchases, or even click and collect. Called Customer Service and after waiting for an answer for 20 minutes, they confirmed the refund card cannot be used for click and collect/ delivery. This was not explained at time of item return. Very misleading and disappointed with the lack of transparency.

Store LocationNorth Lakes QLD
Ness

NessSydney

Awful experience - Don't waste your time

Paypal not supported

Spent ages picking the items I want to buy online then I go to pay and it doesnt give me an option to pay via paypal. 2 Contradicting things on your website. Payment FAQ says I can use it, then checkout says I cant. Come on guys. Pick up your act!

No Sense of Responsibility or Customer Respect

sue

sueNortheast, VIC

Too frustrating to complete order

Have tried multiple times to order. Can't get past the Ikea Family number. Rang customer service and they suggested I wait a couple of hours and try again
Waited 10 hours, tried again, same problem! Extremely disappointed and frustrated that the ordering system should be easier and straightforward. Have ordered previously, which was fast and delivery was prompt. Unfortunately will not try again.
The Ikea on line ordering system is too problematic now. Have no idea what has changed, but change it back PLEASE !

ABC

ABC

Avoid at all costs

Absolutely terrible. Website does not work and also strings you along for weeks and weeks indicating product availability that doesn't exist. Staff also keep this perpetually going by providing wrong information then blaming website errors on coronavirus. Buy elsewhere don't waste your time.

Cara L.

Cara L.

Good Customer Service Experience

I order online shelves and requested home delivery on the wrong date. It was easy to get through to a real person and change the date, I felt like a bit of an idiot but the girl I spoke to was nice about it. I got a delivery window on the morning of the delivery and the order turned up on time.

I'm not a huge fan of the IKEA aesthetic but I'd go back there for online purchases based on this experience. The shelves were as advertised and easy to put together by my self.

LLB

LLBasked

IKEA

We installed a Faktum kitchen in 2014 and have since been given a full refund, and I see, so have many of you. I love the functionality of the drawers and cupboards, which are still in perfect condition. However we are very disappointed (and surprised) by the lack of durability of the cabinetry.
Anyway, we are about to purchase another home and the kitchen desperately needs pulling out and redesigning. My husband is very keen to do another IKEA kitchen, whilst I have many reservations. Thought I'd check in to see if anyone can give me an up to date review of the Metod kitchens, in particular the white Bodbyn style of cabinets. We used a similar look in our current kitchen and it yellowed very badly. Can you tell me if your white Bodbyn cabinets have yellowed at all? Are they crazing? Is there any chipping? Can they handle having water drip down or onto them (it is a kitchen after all)?
Also, can I have feedback about the Ekbacken bench top, please? Thanks -

Hayatullah G.

Hayatullah G.asked

WA, Perth

are you open on good friday (tomorrow)

Julie W.

Julie W.asked

IKEA

I have a chopping board look bench top walnut I bought it three years ago n it’s faded in parts and I have been using your tin of oil

Fired Up
Fired Up

Pity you didn’t think to contact them directly as they clearly don’t respond here