Il Tutto Mia

Il Tutto Mia

Rah71

Rah71AU

The best nappy bag EVER!!!!

Liber8ed

Liber8ed

Stylish and practical!

My Il Tutto nappy bag is great! It has a pocket or compartment for everything and looks like a handbag! The only thing I'd ask for is a bigger insulated bottle holder, as my 'closer to nature' bottles are too big to fit in to the stylish accessory holder! I haven't needed a handbag since getting my Il Tutto! I recommend these bags... If you can afford them!
    Very practical yet stylish
    Expensive.

Fiery_Di

Fiery_DiAU

A Nappy Bag Without Looking Like A Nappy Bag!

I am a bit of a nappy bag tart. I've got 2 Vanchi Totes, 2 Il Tutto Nico's, a Storsak Dori, Storksak Jamie, another Storksak I can't remember name, but the Il Tutto Mia is the best by far! I've got the beige colour & it always looks chic, classic & stylish yet it is so functional!

I tend to overcompensate & I find that the Mua copes with this. I usually carry 3 x bottles, formula dispenser, sippy cup, 4-5 nappies, wet wipes, change of clothes, 2 sachets of baby food, bib, spoon, house keys, car keys, wallet, card wallet, iPhone, moisturizer, nappy cream, 3 dummies, gloss... You get the picture! The Mia accommodates it all! And huge bonus that it looks so great!
    Room for everything, looks like normal handbag, very hard wearing

Elise79Perth

Il Tutto Mia Nappy Bag

missmoo

missmooQld, 4006

Good for Looks but too expensive

I just wanted a nappy bag that didn't look like every other bags out there. This mia nappy bag by Il Tutto really does impress, with its leather material and cute teddy bear. It does come with a change mat and a thermo bottle holder. The bag is great because you can unzip the entire lining of the bag to clean if you have any messy spills. I was so blown away by its looks i ended up buying it. It's a very expensive nappy bag retailing at $449, i think i was a sucker for its stylish looks. I wish i didn't buy it because at the end of the day all nappy bags do the same, it has plenty of pocket and zip compartment and has two attachment on the side the bag so it can hand onto your stroller or pram.
    Super stylish nappy bag