Ilium Dermapred Ointment

Ilium Dermapred Ointment

5.0 from 1 review

See the Best Pet Medications in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

d farleyanglesy

The best

Bought this years ago because couldnt get dermobion from uk vet any more. This is just the same and cures my horses mud fever and infections caused by flies on the heels every time.

My pot is running low and now having trouble replacing it If you have any please advertise it, horse owners everywhere looking for this.
Fast effective
Cant get it anywhere

Kay

Kayasked

My dog has maskcell cancer lumps and I was prescribed Ilium Dermapred but it seems to bring a runny liquid out of the cancer. Is this normal?

Nitz

Nitzasked

Can I use Ilium dermapred for my sugar glider's wounds or any other small animals??

d farley

Better to ask your vet as it has cortisone in it I think which thins the skin, saying that I used it on small animals but mainly horses. Only a tiny amount needed, it lasted me a couple of years. Now I can't get it.

Get an answer from our members and Troy Laboratories representatives