Iluka Landscape Development

Iluka Landscape Development

Rubbish Dump to Oasis

From the first moment of talking to Iluka I knew this team had to create my retirement dream. This team were so professional and full of great ideas for an easy care low maintenance garden for me to handle. The artistic flare came to the fore with the creation of my magnificent feature wall which is the envy of my friends and family. I just love going out into my beautiful oasis to relax and enjoy my surrounds. Thank you Iluka for creating my dream garden and surrounds.

Dennis Viney

Dennis VineySafety Beach Victoria

Excellant Landscaping

iluka team where exceptional with the design and the quality of the work they performed. From the very first day they arrived on time and did so throughout the entire project as per there project time frame. There team where polite and listen to every suggestion we made with a full discussion on the positive and negative of our thoughts.

There detail to water saving and use of plants was amazing could not give enough praise to this company.
    Price, Quality of workmanship and there efficiancy.