ILVE 60cm Pyrolytic 600SPYKTI

ILVE 60cm Pyrolytic 600SPYKTI

See the Best Wall Ovens in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Ilve

• Product is used
  • Safety
  • Preheating Speed
Linda

Easy to use and works well

Purchased in May 2021 at Winning Appliances NSW, Taren Point for $2,021.00.

WendyChefGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Ilve delivers on all their promises -Wonderful Oven

Purchased in September 2020 for $1,999.00.

WendyChef

Still waiting for the bonus items. Covid-19 causing delivery problems maybe??

Ilve
Jan P.Ilve

Hi Wendy, please contact us at promotions@eurolinx.com.au and we'll sort it. Regards, ILVE

Other Wall Ovens

Lindaasked

I love this new oven but am having a problem with the temperatures. I was slow roasting a shoulder of lamb on 160 degrees C for just over 3 hours, the lamb should have been fall apart tender but it wasn't cooked through. I had it on the Convection Bake setting. Folks at Ilve can you help please?

WendyChef

Are you sure that you didn't knock the timer to a point where it turned the oven off prematurely? That happened to me once. The knobs are very responsive and easy to reset. Oven cooled down and my chicken didn't cook through.

Linda

Hi thanks so much for your response! I didn't knock (or use) the timer because the solid red light indicating oven fully preheated was on throughout. The lamb had foil over the baking dish could that affect it esp on convection bake? Also I didn't remove the big baking pan that came with oven from the bottom position and I used the shelf just above (position 2). Could that affect it? Lots to learn about the new oven!

Ilve
Jan P.Ilve

Linda, can I please ask you to contact us at customercare@eurolinx.com.au with a copy of the issue and your phone number and we'll contact you with some hints and tips. ILVE Customer Care

Get an answer from our members and Ilve representatives

CategoryWall Ovens