Ilve Flushline Series

Ilve Flushline Series

HP65, HP65DT, HP75, HP75DT, HP95C and 10 more
1.0 from 1 review

woeful service

Our cook top came with LPG jets but the aeration was not setup for them.
The instructions are disgraceful and appear to be for a completely different cook top - there is no way anyone can access the aeration jets in this version doing what they instruct.

The service from ILVE is non-existent to fix. No phone number to call someone to assist and no response to emails asking for a proper instruction set for the actual cook top we have....

Currently left with a cooktop that literally can not boil a pot of water.... furious about the whole ordeal.
the style and appearance.
performance, service, quality

Hello Flame adjustment is something that should be done by your installer and is easily accessed in the spindle that the knobs sit on. So Ilve can assist you in rectifying this please coild you please contact ILVE service either via phone on 1300 856 411 and select option 1 Or by email - ilveservice@eurolinx.com.au Hope this helps ArthurIf you want to resell I'd buy it off youSo we finally got through to an Ilve rep that could come out. Note emails, or logging requests on their website after registering the warranty do not work. you have to call and then spend half a day at home waiting for them. The "simple flame adjustment" took the Ilve rep two trips to resolve and required disassembly of the whole top of the cook top because it was nothing like the instructions... But thankfully its fixed now and I can now happily say it boils a pot of water...Can't say there are any other complaints at present.

Can i use it with natural gas?
All our gas appliances can be used with natural gas ILVE customer care

Can you please tell me the cut out measurements for the Ilve Flushline series photographed here? with the teppanyaki plate in the middle and the knobs at the front. I have just bought one and want to set it up in my kitchen. thankyou regards Laraine
IS4548, can you please contact us by email on customercare@eurolinx.com.au and we'll send you the details. Regards, ILVE Customer Care

• MPN: HP95DT