NT906W, NTE90WMP, NTI90WMP

Excellent Freestanding Cooker

Date PurchasedJuly 2017

Meg.Nasked

Hi,
    I'm considering purchasing an Ilve NT190WMP/1 (electric oven/induction top 900 stove) which is currently selling for $4800. I'm struggling to work out why the PW190MP (which appears to be essentially the same except for a rotisserie, a cool touch door/knobs, and a drawer underneath rather than a drop down storage door) is $2000 more expensive. I'm also concerned that the photo of the NT190WMP/1 on the Ilve website shows it having 8 knobs whereas when I asked the Ilve rep what the extra knob was for they said the picture is incorrect and it only has 7 knobs) which means I can't actually see what the NT model looks like before purchase! Does anyone have this stove and able to offer feedback/advice?

Didee

We struggled with the same dilemma and decided to go with the less expensive option. Were very happy with it. The knobs do not get hot and we store trays in the lower compartment. Its perfectly functional

Meg.N

Thanks Didee. That is reassuring to hear.

Grant K.
    Grant K.asked
    Ilve NT Series

Will is oven work on lpg gas?

Didee

Yes, we have ours running on LPG

Ilve
    Jan P.Ilve

Yes. It comes standard configured for Natural Gas but is easily adapted for LPG ILVE Customer Care

Jo from Brisbaneasked
    NT906WMP/N

I am contemplating buying an ilve but most reviews are fairly poor. Has anyone that has owned one for a while had any problem/ faults. Trying to decide on a Ilve or Smeg 900 freestanding dual fuel oven.

Didee

We bought ours after several friends recommended Ilve. We've had our oven for about a year and a half now and love it. So far we've had no problems at all

Jo from Brisbane

Thanks Didee for that its better than asking a sales guy who just wants to make money. Thanks again.

Loni
    Loni

I have an Ilve and a I wouldn't recommend. The oven works well. The gas stove top has an Ilve design feature that requires you to turn and hold the knob in for 5 seconds for it to stay lit. I really dislike this feature. I have had issues with the stove top. I have two burners that are very hard to get lit, You have to keep turning/moving the trivet until you get it in just the right spot. I have also had to get the burners adjusted as the flames/gas didn't have enough pressure/flow. Even after this, the wok burner doesn't give as much heat as I would expect and the flame/gas pulses on low. Hope this helps.

Get an answer from our members and Ilve representatives

Compare all 6 Ilve NT Series
    Ilve NTE90WMPI

Ilve NTE90WMPI

Ilve NTE90WMPB

Ilve NTE90WMPB

Ilve NTI90WMP

Ilve NTI90WMP

No reviews yet
    CategoryFreestanding OvensFreestanding OvensFreestanding OvensFreestanding Ovens
    Price (RRP) $4,799.00$4,999.00$4,999.00$6,499.00
    Oven FuelElectricityElectricityElectricityElectricity
    SizeSingleSingleSingleSingle
    Capacity110L110L110L110L
    Dimensions 750 x 900 x 600 mm750 x 900 x 600 mm750 x 900 x 600 mm750 x 900 x 600 mm
    Max Temperature250 °C250 °C250 °C250 °C
    Cooktop TypeGasElectricElectricInduction
    Number of Burners/Zones 6555
    Wok Burner YesNoNoNo
    Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)
    Colour / FinishGloss BlackStainless SteelBright WhiteBright White, Gloss Black, Stainless Steel
    Compare all 6 Ilve NT Series