Ilve NT906W

• Preheating Speed
Kirk
KirkGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Don't Waste Your Money

Purchased in October 2018 at e&s for $3,299.00.

Loni

Terrible cooktop - burners randomly go out

Date PurchasedMay 2017
DideeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Freestanding Cooker

Date PurchasedJuly 2017
Freestanding Ovens

Find out how Ilve NT906W compares to other Freestanding Ovens

Dissatisfied
Dissatisfied

Disappointed with the product and the service.

Date PurchasedMay 2017

Jo from Brisbaneasked
NT906WMP/N

I am contemplating buying an ilve but most reviews are fairly poor. Has anyone that has owned one for a while had any problem/ faults. Trying to decide on a Ilve or Smeg 900 freestanding dual fuel oven.

Didee

We bought ours after several friends recommended Ilve. We've had our oven for about a year and a half now and love it. So far we've had no problems at all

Jo from Brisbane

Thanks Didee for that its better than asking a sales guy who just wants to make money. Thanks again.

Loni

I have an Ilve and a I wouldn't recommend. The oven works well. The gas stove top has an Ilve design feature that requires you to turn and hold the knob in for 5 seconds for it to stay lit. I really dislike this feature. I have had issues with the stove top. I have two burners that are very hard to get lit, You have to keep turning/moving the trivet until you get it in just the right spot. I have also had to get the burners adjusted as the flames/gas didn't have enough pressure/flow. Even after this, the wok burner doesn't give as much heat as I would expect and the flame/gas pulses on low. Hope this helps.

Jo from Brisbaneasked
NT906WMP/N

When the oven is on does it pump a lot of heat back into the room ? More so than any other oven. Also is it easy to use & does it cook well ?

Didee

Hi Jo, I don't think it puts out any more heat than most ovens. It's actually very good at sealing the heat in so it cooks really well. There's a lot of heat when you open the door so be careful with that. If you wear glasses they'll fog up immediately. We love our oven, it's been great so far. Yes, easy to use. I highly recommend attending one of the free cooking classes. You learn a lot and get a great meal and really great ideas.

Jo from Brisbane

Thanks Didee, really appreciate the quick response.

MargC
MargCasked
NT906WVGW (Gas)

Should the fan force fan be very noisy?

Ilve
Jan P.Ilve

Hi MargC, you should be able to hear the fan but it shouldn't be overly noisy. If you think there is an issue, please contact us at customercare@eurolinx.com.au ILVE customer care

Didee

Hi Marg, you can definitely hear the fan but I would not describe it as particularly loud. As advised by Ilve, contactvthem if you’re concerned. In my experience they’re very approachable.

Get an answer from our members and Ilve representatives

Ilve NT906W

Compare all 6 Ilve NT Series
Ilve NT906WMP/B (Dual Fuel)
  • Discontinued

Ilve NT906WMP/B (Dual Fuel)

1.0

Max Temperature250 °C250 °C250 °C
Cooktop TypeGasGasGas
Number of Burners/Zones 666
Wok Burner YesYesYes
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)
Colour / FinishGloss BlackBright WhiteBright White