Ilve Professional Series

DazFCAU

Good

Ray26
Ray26

Huh! I have a Ilve cooktop and it has aluminium rings around the burner. you cannot get any burnt spillage off them. Should have been stainless steel

Jackso_bru

Jackso_bruasked

I cannot use a small cafeteria on my ILve gastop as the trivets are too wide to provide support for it. It wobbles and is too unsafe no matter how careful one is. Is there an inset available. The kitchen shops could not help me. Maybe a camping store? Anyone solve this problem themselves?

Ilve
ILVE_AustraliaIlve

If its a small coffee pot you are using our cooktops are supplied with a star pot trivet which will support the pot - it is chrome and in the shape of a star.
If you are interested we can send you one out.

DazFC

As the Ilve official suggested, hopefully the star pot trivet reducer will do the trick. A google image search of 'hob reducer' will yeild images of the wire cross shaped star, along with some fancy looking alternatives

Get an answer from our members and Ilve representatives