Imagine Cruising Questions & Answers

6 questions from our users

Judith K.

Judith K.asked

I am booked on a trip to India then cruise on the Westerdam from Hong Kong to Japan via China beginning March6, 2020. This holiday is probably a big unknown at present, due to the corona virus, and it is noted that some cruises in the Asian area have been cancelled. I ask, will I be made to do the Indian part of the holiday if cruises are cancelled, or be forced to take an unwanted alternative cruise/holiday or lose my money? Is there a policy where a cruise can be postponed or changed? Surely you must know, or have some idea of this.Also, in the presently booked trip, my original flight from Delhi to Hong Kong was direct, a flight of around 5 hours. The flight was then changed to go via to Singapore with a transit of about 12 hours.This to me is stupid. Why is this? I phoned I/C this morning, the girl I spoke to didn’t know much. You seem to have had a lot of unhappy customers in the past. I didn’t read reviews before I booked. Hope you have improved.

Vanessa A.Imagine Cruising

Dear Judith, please contact us on travelupdates@imaginecruising.com.au and we can address all your concerns. Thank you for your feedback.

Miguel Nicolazzo

Miguel Nicolazzoasked

we are about to book Venice to Pretoria cruise, (from Melbourne) , what is the deposit and what are the extra cost we should expect .
Is travel insurance included in the price?

Helen
Helen

Hi I’m not sure what the deposit would be. I think it is a percentage of the holiday cost. You would be best to ring the company and ask. I found them very helpful. Cheers Helen

Dear Miguel,

Please contact our Sales Team on 1800 924 450, they will provide you with all the details on this amazing holiday!

Kind regards,
Lupe - Customer Support Executive

marron07

marron07asked

Our marriage has broken down since we booked a package with Imagine Cruising. I asked a month or so ago directly with Customer Service, but was just directed to Booking Conditions. One of us still wants to take the trip (March 2020) and I want to know what charges I would need to pay to have another related person travel with me instead of my spouse. Also what proof do we have to provide that our marriage has broken down permanently?

Vanessa A.Imagine Cruising

Please email us directly at - customersupport@imaginecruising.com.au and we can look into this for you. Sorry to hear this has happened, our thoughts are with you at this time of year.
Kind regards,
Vanessa - Customer Support Executive
Imagine Cruising

dont have a display name

dont have a display nameasked

I have given all the informationI I believe is required todate

Shan Z.

Shan Z.asked

I would like to know if anyone has been on the Italian lakes retreat and mediterranean cruise this year? If so did they enjoy it?

Bev and Julian
Bev and Julian

no only to Rome, Pisa around the Med and Icelandic Cruise very good

Imagine Cruising

Thank you Bev and Julian, we are so happy to hear how much you loved your cruise! Shan Z. we have some wonderful holidays to the Mediterranean. How long have you been wanting to do this? We believe in making dreams come true, call us on 1800 947 075. Our website is: https://www.imaginecruising.com.au/. Always here to help you, and nothing beats an amazing holiday!
Kind regards, Vanessa

Shan Z.

Shan Z.asked

am I able to upgrade to an outside room after paying a deposit on an inside room

Imagine Cruising

Hi Shan, yes you are. We can ask our Concierge Team to give you a call and quote to upgrade your cabin. Any more questions please do not hesitate to ask, we are always happy to help.

Vanessa
IMAGINE CRUISING - More than just a cruise!
customersupport@imaginecruising.com.au