Imagine Cruising

Imagine Cruising (page 2 of 16)

• Trip Completed Yes (31) · No (250)
  • Ease of Booking

Friendly and helpful

Becky listened to our concerns and understood our position. Very friendly attitude and took the time to sort our major concern and reassure us of the processes involved. True to her word on emailing us with the relevant documentation almost immediately.

Booking Type Tour

Customer Support

We had a few issues after booking re promised information and receipts not being sent out. However this was very quickly, professionally and courteously resolved by Becky from customer support and the issue fixed immediately.

Booking Type Accommodation, Flights and Tour
Ozpoli

OzpoliSydney, NSW

A trouble free way to book a holiday.

From the first contact right up to the present time customer support staff were obliging and happy to help with whatever was asked of them. So much so that I am booking another trip in March 2021.

Don

DonNorth Queensland, QLD

After booking our cruise we became very frustrated that some issues we had were not being resolved however when we were put on to Becky that changed and our issues were satisfactorily resolved. She was a great help. Very professional.

Exceptional travel agency.

Your service during this difficult event has been exceptional. Your staff have been prompt, efficient, kind & considerate. I will not hesitate to recommend Imagine Cruising / The Cruise Cafe to anyone in the future.

joe lunn

joe lunnPerth, WA

WONDERFUL SERVICE

Of course we are very disappointed you have had to cancel, owing to circumstances beyond you're control, but we are delighted you offered us assistance thro-out our booking. When all is settled down and back to normal we will book a similar cruise in the future. Our 65th wedding anniversary is in 2021, so we will spend the occasion on board one of your cruise ships.

Monica

MonicaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great results

Only had one query but it was attended to very quickly and I have great confidence in it's result. I did appreciate the follow up from Katelyn and would definitely refer Imagine Cruises to my friends!

Canning Vale Resident

Canning Vale ResidentPerth, WA

Cruise in Feb 2020 from Singapore

No additional fees incurred.
Booking was so easy without any fuzz.
It was so easy to cancel the cruise within the specified time and change to a latter date.
The staff was extremely supportive.

lorraine

lorrainePerth, WA

wonderful helpful team

Katelyn and the rest of the staff were so helpful at all times and we will be telling anyone we know who wants to go on a cruise. to head straight to these wonderful people . Thank you once again .

Brilliant customer service.

Every query was addressed 100%. Definitely exceeded my expectations.Becky is an amazing ambassador for Imagine Cruises. Wonderful patience, never rushed me and explained in detail.
I wouldn't hesitate to refer Imagine Cruises to friends and family.
Marvellous group of people.

Booking Type Accommodation, Cruise, Flights, Insurance and Tour

Thanks Becky.
Peter and I are SO EXCITED about the upcoming trip.
Have a wonderful weekend
Jackie

False info given at time of booking.under freedom of information act,would like my taped conversation sent to me please.

Yes per per my conversation.i was advised everything will be included as per gratuities,port charges and taxes.i have been told otherwise when I questioned this.this conversation took place December 2018

Shemmi
Shemmi

Yes please just send me the recordings of my call.that is all I want,thanks

christine

christineSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very helpful

Katelyn was so good. Answered everything that I asked her and was more than helpful. Although I had to wait in the queue for over an hour, and therefore knew that other people were waiting in the queue, Katelyn didn't hurry me at all. Thank you

Excellent customer service

Booked a package Transatlantic cruise with Cruise Cafe. Customer Service rep Becky was very helpful in trying to deal with a problem we are having with the cruise line - NCL. Would highly recommend Cruise Cafe / Imagine Cruising.

Annoyed now!

Had an excellent customer experience with Becky !!
very helpful .
Come on why do I have to leave 30 words ? Others would just give up so you probably dont get the feedback that you want!

All questions answered

I had some questions which were answered quickly and to the point, additional information was offered which proved helpful, I now have a clearer understanding of the cruise.
Well done Becky

leslie stonePerth, WA

happy with outcome of change

HI have cancelled our holiday to south east Asia with imagine cruising,because growing corna virus crisis. from the beginning of dealing with this company i have been very impressed, very happy with outcome CHEERS leslie stone

leslie stone

Hi katelyn thanks for your help, will definitely book a anther holiday imagine, cheers les stone

John

JohnMid North Coast, NSW

I can't open the attachments as they are in an unusual format

This is only an update on the China situation. It does not involve an actual booking. The update is very important and should have been sent as an email or easy to open attachment as most of the cruise passengers will be relatively older and not so computer literate.

Jan

JanPeel, WA

Wonderful Service

Enjoyed my experience speaking with Katelyn today as there was a small error in our booking. Katelyn had us sorted in record time and new transfers and itinerary were printed almost immediately. Very happy with the service as I realise the travel agents must be extremely busy with the threat of the Coronavirus which is very active at the moment. Can highly recommend Imagine Cruising and especially Katelyn.

Bob130147

Bob130147Sydney, NSW

Issue Resolved!

Contacted Katelyn re an unexpected & previously uncommunicated increase to the tour cost initially advised. The source of this increase, albeit quite small, was & is unknown.

Katelyn promptly and professionally responded to my query and ensured the issue was satisfactorily resolved. I received confirmation by email within a couple of hours of my call.

Good job Katelyn! Thanks....

Bob Pitts

Graham Elliott

Graham ElliottSydney, NSW

First class service

We were rather surprised to encounter preferred seating booking fees with the airline. Apart from this, Imagine Cruising was extremely helpful and made several suggestions which could make our travelling more acceptable. The lady we spoke to was very understanding, obliging and helpful. A pleasure to deal with her!

Vanessa A.Imagine Cruising

Hi Graham, Thank you for your review. I do hope you were happy with my service. If you ever need anything further please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly.
Kindest regards,
Katelyn

Judith K.

Judith K.asked

I am booked on a trip to India then cruise on the Westerdam from Hong Kong to Japan via China beginning March6, 2020. This holiday is probably a big unknown at present, due to the corona virus, and it is noted that some cruises in the Asian area have been cancelled. I ask, will I be made to do the Indian part of the holiday if cruises are cancelled, or be forced to take an unwanted alternative cruise/holiday or lose my money? Is there a policy where a cruise can be postponed or changed? Surely you must know, or have some idea of this.Also, in the presently booked trip, my original flight from Delhi to Hong Kong was direct, a flight of around 5 hours. The flight was then changed to go via to Singapore with a transit of about 12 hours.This to me is stupid. Why is this? I phoned I/C this morning, the girl I spoke to didn’t know much. You seem to have had a lot of unhappy customers in the past. I didn’t read reviews before I booked. Hope you have improved.

Vanessa A.Imagine Cruising

Dear Judith, please contact us on travelupdates@imaginecruising.com.au and we can address all your concerns. Thank you for your feedback.

Miguel Nicolazzo

Miguel Nicolazzoasked

we are about to book Venice to Pretoria cruise, (from Melbourne) , what is the deposit and what are the extra cost we should expect .
Is travel insurance included in the price?

Helen
Helen

Hi I’m not sure what the deposit would be. I think it is a percentage of the holiday cost. You would be best to ring the company and ask. I found them very helpful. Cheers Helen

Dear Miguel,

Please contact our Sales Team on 1800 924 450, they will provide you with all the details on this amazing holiday!

Kind regards,
Lupe - Customer Support Executive

marron07

marron07asked

Our marriage has broken down since we booked a package with Imagine Cruising. I asked a month or so ago directly with Customer Service, but was just directed to Booking Conditions. One of us still wants to take the trip (March 2020) and I want to know what charges I would need to pay to have another related person travel with me instead of my spouse. Also what proof do we have to provide that our marriage has broken down permanently?

Vanessa A.Imagine Cruising

Please email us directly at - customersupport@imaginecruising.com.au and we can look into this for you. Sorry to hear this has happened, our thoughts are with you at this time of year.
Kind regards,