Listing monitored by Imagine Holidays

• Trip Completed Yes (14) · No (66)
  • Ease of Booking
Susan
SusanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Paid for nothing.

We booked a cruise for May 22. It was booked early in 2021. We wanted to change flights and book extra stay. From when we booked until January 22, we did not hear from anyone at Imagine. Cruise line emailed us. It had been changed to 2023 which did not suit. We called Imagine to cancel. For no work, they charged us $100 per person, not per booking to get a refund for a holiday that was cancelled.

A. ButcherSouth East Queensland, QLD

Stop texting me.

I have never subscribed. Never booked a holiday but I get daily spam texts that I just can’t stop. I have emailed, texted, blocked, reported to the ACCC. Even asked the police for help. STOP. TEXTING. ME.

Uluru Trip

Booking procedure was good and booking officer very helpful and transparent. Disappointing that there was not an option to pay by direct debit and avoid the expensive credit card fee.
However my main and continuing disappointment is with the constant use of the name Ayers Rock rather than its proper name of Uluru. The spiritual dimension of the trip has been well promoted by Imagine Holidays, and is one of the big attractions to my wife and me. The name Ayers Rock is an annoying distraction from that spiritual dimension.

Graham SSouth East Queensland, QLD

REDEEMING VOUCHER

I have now been trying to redeem our voucher for 2 weeks, and have not been able to talk with anyone or get a return phone call, even after someone from the Brisbane Office kindly emailed the manager of the department responsible. As well as the email, I have left 3 messages and phoned almost every day (always engaged!). Given my husband's health situation, which has been explained to Imagine, we can no longer do our original package of a train journey, which was cancelled due to Covid. With no refund forthcoming I need help to source something more suitable, and would appreciate a phone call. The Fiji package may be suitable.

Ann

Trip Completed No

My Booking Reference is HPL-12501

Browne
BrowneSouth Australia

11 months, still NO REFUND

HPL12793 Fowles. My 84 year old frail aged and early onset dementia, purchased tickets for Phantom of the Opera with you in January. Due to covid it was cancelled. Have we been TRYING to get her refund? ABSOLUTELY! Have we seen it...NO. Don't ever deal with this company, they screw you over.

TanyaSydney, NSW

Indian Pacific

My elderly parents were booked to do a trip on the Indian pacific in August 2020 for their 50th wedding anniversary. They handed over $15,500 to imagine holidays. Unfortunately due to COVID and border closures the trip was not able to go ahead. They spent the next 6 months chasing a refund which was not issued to them until Jan 2021…… but not all of it issued. It was an incredibly stressful and unnecessary that they had to continually chase this refund. They are still owed $940 from imagine holidays- they have been told this is in unrefundable. Absolutely disgraceful customer service-would never use after my parents experience with them. Beware!

Sarah W.
Sarah W.Perth, WA

Terrible customer servicel

Very poor communication. Had to ring up several times. Was repeatedly told i would get relevant info by email next day. Took 4 phone calls and 10 days to get the info requested.
Wanted to cancel holiday because it was obvious parts would not go ahead because of Covid in the NT. Was patronizingly told it would be ok - only to have 2 if the 7 days cancelled. No communication about the cancelled part if the holiday. Post holiday communication very poor.

JojoPerth, WA

Western Australian Trip cancelled when no Covid in WA. No one gets back to you

Gordon Green
Gordon GreenSouthwest, VIC

Well Done

I booked a cruise from NY to Barcelona, it was cancelled due to CORONA virus and I received a credit, then all my money was refunded just recently. Thank-you team.

Find out how Imagine Holidays compares to other Booking Services

Be aware... before you go ahead and book with this company

I booked the 3 lakes Italy in 2018.. unfortunately because of Covid.. cancelled like everyone elses holiday. I was never informed of a refund at the time,1 year later, I could have had a refund..I wish I had taken it,as now no credit is on offer..my worry is now the new variant of Covid 2021..my holiday will be a worrying time if I take this holiday..it will be 4 years since I have had a holiday..why can't they give a credit of what I have paid so I can go to a holiday here in Australia.? Again today no offer of a credit so I could holiday in Australia, I am going to have to wait till August 2022 before I will know if it will be safe to travel overseas... Like the years before..4 years in waiting..what a joke..

Heather G
Heather GSouth-East, TAS

Wonderful customer service

After serious issues on my recent holiday manager Shaun and Hollie were quick to check my problems, ensure my safety and offer substantial credit and assurances for my future bookings

GlenPerth, WA

No communication

After booking and paying for a holiday 20 hours before being due to leave we finally received a call to say it was cancelled. We had rung at least four times before this to be told someone would ring us back
Now when trying use our credit of nearly $11,000 dollars we are told everyone is busy and will ring us back. We hope this is not part of their business ethic Not happy

Chris W.
Chris W.Darling Downs, QLD

Cancelled Trip Re-Booked Indian Pacific

Bob
BobPerth, WA

Very Helpful

Being kept updated when part of the holiday is cancelled
is a bonus.Regular updates are a bonus and I hope there is
a favorable result.
We have had this holiday booked for a long time

Superb

Lovelly person. Went out of her way, and beyond expectations to help me with a difficult booking , during stressful covid times l even called back to check everything was ok.
A pleasure to deal with and someone I would be very .happy to use in future.
THANKYOU !

Keith Q
Keith Qasked

Could you please give me the email address or Postal address of the CEO of Imagine HOlidays I would like to write to him on a personal matter. My email is kjmq@hotmail.com
My mobile is 0432 215 574. Thank you.
Keith Quinn

Mags
Magsasked

Why has my 1st review been rejected? It was posted but now rejected?

Customer Support TeamImagine Holidays

I am really sorry it was rejected Mags, that seems really strange its happened. Try this link see if it works any better for you .. fingers crossed! And also thank you it's great that you tried let's see if we can resolve this together: https://www.productreview.com.au/listings/imagine-holidays/write-review

Dianne W.
Dianne W.asked

Having just been advised of the cancellation of our KImberley experience packaged tour Ex Perth to Darwin, including accommodation extension which was added to our package by imagine holidays, a trip which was due to depart last Friday July 2, although a full travel credit voucher has already been issued ... we would like to know why a full refund was not offered? Documentation indicates packaged holidays cancelled by Imagine Holidays are eligible for full refund .. and a (very small) compensation payment of $70 ... and I see others posting to this site have received full refunds. Booking reference HPL-10646

Hello Dianne,

Thank you for your question.

As your holiday was cancelled last minute due to COVID-19 border restrictions the suppliers cancelled your holiday - this was not a cancellation by Imagine Holidays.

We are certainly happy to explain this further if you would like to call us on 07 3558 9800.

Kindest,