Verifiedimagineholidays.com.au

Trip Completed Yes · No
4.1
4.3
4.5

Formerly trading as Imagine Cruising.

1,257 reviews
M and A
M and A

Queen Anne, Royal Tattoo, UK

Our first experience with Imagine Holidays and so far has been a positive experience. Good and clear communication. Fleur followed through on every undertaking. We hope the trip and any required support is as good. Show details
Julie G.
Julie G.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great service and looking forward to a 3 week holiday in Japan

Responded promptly to my enquiry, gave me the facts to make an informed decision. Followed up enquiry to move forward with booking. Received all documents required from booking with heaps of information added. Show details
John
JohnGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC7 posts

Tour Cruise reservation with Imagine Holidays is easy

The brochure made the tour cruise appear to be the holiday that we had always thought we would do.
The timing was right and the air travel, cruise and hotel stays with our favoured QANTAS, Princess and Hilton. Imagine Consultant Sarah made it all happen with just 3 phone calls - explanation, response to questions and finalising the cost and deposit payment. It really was quick and easy - thank you Imagine Holidays Show details
Dom
DomPerth, WA2 posts

Our cruise booking experience

Dan gave great service on my holiday enquiry and talked through the holiday we were looking at. He was informative and answered all my concerns. We booked the cruise package and he organised flights with a stopover on our return. Thanks for your great service we will continue to book further holidays with them. Dom. P Show details ·  1
Lyn
LynPerth, WA2 posts

Helpful and Efficient

Art was very helpful and efficient. My booking went smoothly. I have travelled with Imagine Holidays before and the whole process was a good experience. Show details ·  1
Alan R Hall
Alan R HallPerth, WA

Havn't gone yet !

Comprehensive tour covering all aspects - Air, Hotels, Ship & all transfers making it easy to pack & go. Initial contact easy and flow of various documents efficient. oo oo oo oo oo Show reply
Petzy
PetzyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

Easy as!

Very easy to navigate all aspects of booking a holiday O/S or local. Once on that holiday you are looked after 100% Show details ·  1
Kathryn
Kathryn

So easy to make a quick decision with confidence

We have booked two holidays within a week with Imagine Holidays for 2025. The information they provided on the website gave us so much confidence to book the holidays and we are very clear on what is included and what to expect. Great value for top-end travel on the Azamara and Cunard. Sooo looking forward to the cruises and shore tours without much more to organise. Show details ·  1
Mark Barr
Mark BarrSouth Australia

The start of the journey

Daniel was very helpful, he gave me useful information regarding what type of cabins were available on the cruise. Dan is very knowledgeable when it comes to cruising and when it came to booking the cruise Dan obviously knew his job and guided us effectively through the paperwork. Show details ·  1
michael
michael

Cruising with Imagine Holidays

We booked a "Holland America " Cruise Around Australia. It was easy to book, & there was no additional fee, Imagine Holidays seems to be a good company to speak with, but it is early days. Show details ·  1
Louise H.
Louise H.Hunter Region, NSW

Laurel
Laurel

Excellent company

Always been very helpful and obliging. This will be my third trip with them so very much looking forward to it. Show details ·  1
John W.
John W.

A pleasant and easy going experience

Consultant was very pleasant and attended to my booking in a professional and efficient manner.
She explained details/conditions of the trip and answered all questions put to her. Show details ·  1
KayeV
KayeVPerth, WA4 posts

Spelling Error

Booking experience was very good, but confirmation documents had a name spelling error, which would affect the airline tickets. To Imagine Holidays credit they amended the documents following my phone call and sent through the amended documents for confirmation. Show details ·  1
Del
Del

Inquiry of an advertised travel package

The company was so easy to deal with and answered all my questions. It was great to talk to Felicity to get all the information so I could make an informed decision. Show details ·  1

Warren A.
Warren A.

I am going on one of your tours to India for 12 days. As transport and accommodation is part of the tour how much cash should I take to cover extras.

Cliff Wignall
Cliff Wignall

Can’t help. Sorry. I’ve not been to India, yet.

Modified Success

I have booked the Cairns/Karunda 8 day holiday. I am in my late 70's and will be travelling alone for the first time. I cannot see on the holiday details any information on pick ups at airports, days out etc. What is CKB on request? I thought this kind of holiday was to enable the likes of myself to feel safe within an organised group.

IMA 20996

Michael S.
Michael S.

For your trips you do not mention if the tourists are covered by insurance

Val
Val

I have found travel insurance is up to the individual. This can be done either by yourself or by your travel agent. It is best to have this cover.