Listing monitored by Imagine Holidays

• Trip Completed Yes · No (82)
  • Ease of Booking
kaz n.
kaz n.Perth, WA

Terrible Customer No Service

They took so long to issue travel documents They blamed Covid for upping costs even though Covid was already around when booking made. Would never use them again or recommend them

Kay
KaySouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor service

Our T's & C's say we will have the paperwork/tickets a minimum of 1 week out, and with 5 days to go I still have nothing. I have rung 3 times, and been told there are issues with tour providers, which they are still sorting out. Surely this should have been done weeks ago. I have been given 3 different promises about when the tickets will be sent. We have also been told the lunch provider at Rottnest is now shut for renovations, so we will get a $15 refund. This does not seem like a true refund. Very disappointed with the service.

Billa

Booking TypeAccommodation, Car Hire, Flights and Tour

Sorry typed in the wrong number, correct number is IMA 11290

Trevor D.
Trevor D.Sydney, NSW

They do not abide by their own terms and conditions

Purchased package holiday and have paid $8,400.00 to date.
Unfortunately, although not their fault, the holiday had to be cancelled.
Under their own terms and conditions in such circumstance under section C, they state you have choice of an alternative or having a refund of all monies paid. The alternative did not suit and I asked for full refund.
No. They are refusing to refund the money paid. Have provided a credit note for part of the money with a future credit note for $2928 which has to be used by November 2022 and has to be travel with Singapore airlines only.
If they have no intention of complying with their own terms and conditions, what is the point.

Francis
FrancisSydney, NSW

No Customer Service

Booking TypeCruise and Flights
Barry
Barry

Don't try to get a refund when Imagine Travel cancels a trip

We booked a cruise (Jul22) & paid a deposit (2,000 AUD) in Nov21.
Imagine Travel (not us) cancelled the cruise in Dec21.
They offered us another cruise in Dec22 but we declined because of the weather at that time of the year.
We did NOT want a voucher & asked for a refund.
We were told that refunds were not available (basically we were being asked to pay for Imagine Travel to cancel the cruise). I had commenced a dispute with consumer affairs & was asked to contact Imagine Travel first. I did this & was offered a refund of 1,800 AUD & that meant that Imagine Travel would then keep the 200 AUD for "future travel". (REALLY ??????).
Tread your path VERY carefully with this firm !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Booking TypeCruise
Gary
GarySouth East Queensland, QLD

customer service is non existent.

I Rang on Sunday 27th of march to enquire about a trip advertised in the Sunday paper ,as usual these days a message saying longer than usual wait times ,so I waited, eventually answered by a lady who informed me she was not a consultant but would get someone to call me back ,eventually on Monday afternoon I decided to call them back as I hadn't received a call back .
spoke with a very pleasant young man called ----- asked a few questions I had about the trip and asked if I could relay the details to my wife ,not a problem I was told, and that -----would call me back the next day at approximately 10 am . suffice to say I'm still waiting .?
So don't think ill be booking anything through imagine holidays.
Gary
Brisbane .
4/4/22

No customer service

We have been trying to book a cruise for the past 2 days. Have tried 4 numbers, been on hold for over 1/2hr on 3 of them and the 1300 number is disconnected. We also went to the office in Perth Western Australia and was unable to get the lift to go past the ground floor. We have read a number of not so great reviews, but thought we would give you a try anyway. We haven't even booked a holiday yet and we can't complain about the customer service, as there is none. This would have been our first booking through Imagine Holidays, but you have now lost our business.

Sha
ShaPerth, WA

Thanks Leisa

After a difficult time with the first person in customer service while trying to change our departure date due to a serious illness Leisa rang and restored our faith in the company by showing empathy and doing her best to limit the financial impact on us. We are very grateful.

Booking TypeTour

A1 service. Ben provided lots of info about the trip and went above and beyond to get me on the tour date I requested.

Initially not happy that tour group was so big, but Ben held my room for 5 days whilst I researched other companies trips etc. explained that you split into small groups for tours

Marcus
Marcus

Outstanding Service.

My experiences with lmagine Holidays have been outstanding. Considering all the unprecedented pandemic upheaval, they have gone beyond what could reasonably be expected
Thanks to Todd and all of the staff I have had communication with for being so helpful, professional and friendly. It is very much appreciated.

Booking TypeAccommodation, Flights and Tour

NYC to Barcelona

They can advertise a great holiday but that is where it stops!
Still waiting for hotel confirmation and we leave in 4 weeks!
Like many others our bookings go back to pre Covid and many Thousands of $ were held in credits.
We are not new to travel on all levels but
Never before I been have so frustrated with a booking system! Such a lack of communication on all levels.

Can’t imagine booking with them again.

Booking TypeAccommodation, Cruise and Flights
Glenda Rush
Glenda RushGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Every time I call the person on the other end is very helpful.

This time I called to make a change to the Flight date of flying home after our Darwin and Ghan holiday.
We are four travelling together and the customer service person was very helpful and will put my enquiry into place and send me an email. Have been dealing with Imagine holidays since 2019 and every call has been very helpful. If needed they will go away and check and always calls me back or sends an email.

Booking TypeFlights