Imagine Holidays

Imagine Holidays (page 2 of 5)

Listing monitored by Imagine Holidays

• Trip Completed Yes (18) · No (82)
  • Ease of Booking

Browne
BrowneSouth Australia

11 months, still NO REFUND

HPL12793 Fowles. My 84 year old frail aged and early onset dementia, purchased tickets for Phantom of the Opera with you in January. Due to covid it was cancelled. Have we been TRYING to get her refund? ABSOLUTELY! Have we seen it...NO. Don't ever deal with this company, they screw you over.

TanyaSydney, NSW

Indian Pacific

My elderly parents were booked to do a trip on the Indian pacific in August 2020 for their 50th wedding anniversary. They handed over $15,500 to imagine holidays. Unfortunately due to COVID and border closures the trip was not able to go ahead. They spent the next 6 months chasing a refund which was not issued to them until Jan 2021…… but not all of it issued. It was an incredibly stressful and unnecessary that they had to continually chase this refund. They are still owed $940 from imagine holidays- they have been told this is in unrefundable. Absolutely disgraceful customer service-would never use after my parents experience with them. Beware!

Sarah W.
Sarah W.Perth, WA

Terrible customer servicel

Very poor communication. Had to ring up several times. Was repeatedly told i would get relevant info by email next day. Took 4 phone calls and 10 days to get the info requested.
Wanted to cancel holiday because it was obvious parts would not go ahead because of Covid in the NT. Was patronizingly told it would be ok - only to have 2 if the 7 days cancelled. No communication about the cancelled part if the holiday. Post holiday communication very poor.

JojoPerth, WA

Western Australian Trip cancelled when no Covid in WA. No one gets back to you

Gordon Green
Gordon GreenSouthwest, VIC

Well Done

I booked a cruise from NY to Barcelona, it was cancelled due to CORONA virus and I received a credit, then all my money was refunded just recently. Thank-you team.

Customer Support TeamImagine HolidaysSend a private message

Be aware... before you go ahead and book with this company

I booked the 3 lakes Italy in 2018.. unfortunately because of Covid.. cancelled like everyone elses holiday. I was never informed of a refund at the time,1 year later, I could have had a refund..I wish I had taken it,as now no credit is on offer..my worry is now the new variant of Covid 2021..my holiday will be a worrying time if I take this holiday..it will be 4 years since I have had a holiday..why can't they give a credit of what I have paid so I can go to a holiday here in Australia.? Again today no offer of a credit so I could holiday in Australia, I am going to have to wait till August 2022 before I will know if it will be safe to travel overseas... Like the years before..4 years in waiting..what a joke..

Heather G
Heather GSouth-East, TAS

Wonderful customer service

After serious issues on my recent holiday manager Shaun and Hollie were quick to check my problems, ensure my safety and offer substantial credit and assurances for my future bookings

GlenPerth, WA

No communication

After booking and paying for a holiday 20 hours before being due to leave we finally received a call to say it was cancelled. We had rung at least four times before this to be told someone would ring us back
Now when trying use our credit of nearly $11,000 dollars we are told everyone is busy and will ring us back. We hope this is not part of their business ethic Not happy

Chris W.
Chris W.Darling Downs, QLD

Cancelled Trip Re-Booked Indian Pacific

Bob
BobPerth, WA

Very Helpful

Being kept updated when part of the holiday is cancelled
is a bonus.Regular updates are a bonus and I hope there is
a favorable result.
We have had this holiday booked for a long time

Superb

Lovelly person. Went out of her way, and beyond expectations to help me with a difficult booking , during stressful covid times l even called back to check everything was ok.
A pleasure to deal with and someone I would be very .happy to use in future.
THANKYOU !

Ian DIX
Ian DIXSouthern and Hills, SA

A perfect result

Ease of Booking

Find out how Imagine Holidays compares to other Booking Services

Fantastic service by Hollie.

Hollie sent well beyond the call of duty in reorganing our trip in the face of COVID, performer and flight changes.

It seems I need a few more words, but I've succinctly provided feedback above in 31 words !

Judy - WA
Judy - WAMid West, WA

Such helpful service

My booking for my day trip to the Daintree was made so easy and every effort went into just what I wanted.
My consultant heard exactly what I wanted and worked around dates to achieve the desired day and trip.
There were no added or hidden charges and I'm so pleased with the cost and now can't wait to actually get to Queensland and see the sights

Errol H.
Errol H.South East Queensland, QLD

Courtney was great

We had to postpone a trip recently due to Covid-19 lockdown and were excited when another similar trip was released for 2022. Courtney was just fantastic in getting us booked on the new trip and getting our credit voucher transferred over. We couldn't have asked for anyone more helpful and friendly. A great job Courtney and Imagine Holidays!

Susanne
SusannePerth, WA

Wonderful trip to NT, Ghan and SA.

Rusty
RustySydney, NSW

Trip postponed due to Covid-inspired border closures.

Our Indian Pacific trip, scheduled for October 20th 2021, was postponed until October 26th 2022 due to Covid inspired border closures. We were charged an additional $186 for this new trip.
The postponement was easily done and the new trip looks good.

Netty Yeomans
Netty YeomansPerth, WA

Great Trip !!

Yes, we had to take an extra tour to be up close to the rock, the main reason we took your tour, though apart from that every thing went very smoothly, with the help of ALL members of Imagine, especially Hollie

Tracey S.
Tracey S.Perth, WA

Brilliant!!

Thankyou Imagine Holidays, my recent holiday to the NT was amazing!
Very professional in all aspects of the tours which were incredible and were highlighted by the very talented Troy Cassar-Daly!
I am still talking and singing about it and cannot wait for my next opportunity to book with you to another exciting destination!

Fantastic, well organised, enjoyable Trip

Our Murray River Cruise, Kangaroo Island and Barossa Tours where all fantastic. Sealine were superbly organised, courteous, friendly, helpful, and enjoyable to be around. Nothing was too much trouble. Everything ran like clockwork. The only slightly negative was that the day-trip to KI was rather long but the scenery was great. Thoroughly enjoyed it all.

LINDA
LINDACentral West, NSW

The dream holiday

* Extra fees - none that were not expected.
* We initially booked a Ghan Northern Territory experience and then added an extra trip centred around Alice Springs and Uluru The patience, expertise, promptness and professional manner that we we experienced from the staff especially Leisa resulted in the dream holiday we had hoped for. Thank you Leisa.
*Our needs were clearly understood and treated with both understanding and respect.

Joan
JoanIllawarra, NSW

Excellent, professional and friendly assistance.

Angela
AngelaCanberra Central 2602, ACT

Change of booking experience

I was expecting the increase in cost of the holiday because the airlines always charge extra if one changes either the route or the dates, although perhaps I wasn't expecting the extra cost to be so much. The change of booking date went very smoothly, however, with a very helpful customer service team.

Customer Support TeamImagine HolidaysSend a private message

The Team Looked After Us Above and Beyond.

Considering everything going on in the World, the Team at Imagine have kept me informed and given great updates and plenty of options for our trip. A big shout out to Hollie and Viran who have looked after us very well. Thank You.

Irene Bynon
Irene BynonSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

A delightful lass called Courtney rang me to organise the booking to Uluru to hear a Guy Sebastian sing using my credit.

She was informative, knowledgeable and a delight to deal with. The trip was explained to me in great detail right down to the most minute thing.

Just wish everyone I had spoken to at Imagine Holidays was as courteous, helpful & knowledgeable as she was. Realise most are working from home & are under pressure with a lot of credits trying to be rebooked but that should not affect the service given to each individual.
would recommend Courtney to anyone endeavouring to book their trip.