Listing monitored by Imagine Holidays

• Trip Completed Yes (1) · No (5)
  • Ease of Booking
Kay
KaySouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor service

Our T's & C's say we will have the paperwork/tickets a minimum of 1 week out, and with 5 days to go I still have nothing. I have rung 3 times, and been told there are issues with tour providers, which they are still sorting out. Surely this should have been done weeks ago. I have been given 3 different promises about when the tickets will be sent. We have also been told the lunch provider at Rottnest is now shut for renovations, so we will get a $15 refund. This does not seem like a true refund. Very disappointed with the service.

Ann
AnnMonash

Poor communication, last minute changes to our itinerary, confusing advice

Ease of Booking

No customer service

We have been trying to book a cruise for the past 2 days. Have tried 4 numbers, been on hold for over 1/2hr on 3 of them and the 1300 number is disconnected. We also went to the office in Perth Western Australia and was unable to get the lift to go past the ground floor. We have read a number of not so great reviews, but thought we would give you a try anyway. We haven't even booked a holiday yet and we can't complain about the customer service, as there is none. This would have been our first booking through Imagine Holidays, but you have now lost our business.

NYC to Barcelona

They can advertise a great holiday but that is where it stops!
Still waiting for hotel confirmation and we leave in 4 weeks!
Like many others our bookings go back to pre Covid and many Thousands of $ were held in credits.
We are not new to travel on all levels but
Never before I been have so frustrated with a booking system! Such a lack of communication on all levels.

Can’t imagine booking with them again.

Ease of Booking
Booking Services

Find out how Imagine Holidays compares to other Booking Services

Susan
SusanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Paid for nothing.

We booked a cruise for May 22. It was booked early in 2021. We wanted to change flights and book extra stay. From when we booked until January 22, we did not hear from anyone at Imagine. Cruise line emailed us. It had been changed to 2023 which did not suit. We called Imagine to cancel. For no work, they charged us $100 per person, not per booking to get a refund for a holiday that was cancelled.

Be aware... before you go ahead and book with this company

I booked the 3 lakes Italy in 2018.. unfortunately because of Covid.. cancelled like everyone elses holiday. I was never informed of a refund at the time,1 year later, I could have had a refund..I wish I had taken it,as now no credit is on offer..my worry is now the new variant of Covid 2021..my holiday will be a worrying time if I take this holiday..it will be 4 years since I have had a holiday..why can't they give a credit of what I have paid so I can go to a holiday here in Australia.? Again today no offer of a credit so I could holiday in Australia, I am going to have to wait till August 2022 before I will know if it will be safe to travel overseas... Like the years before..4 years in waiting..what a joke..

Keith Q
Keith Qasked

Could you please give me the email address or Postal address of the CEO of Imagine HOlidays I would like to write to him on a personal matter. My email is kjmq@hotmail.com
My mobile is 0432 215 574. Thank you.
Keith Quinn

Mags
Magsasked

Why has my 1st review been rejected? It was posted but now rejected?

Dianne W.
Dianne W.asked

Having just been advised of the cancellation of our KImberley experience packaged tour Ex Perth to Darwin, including accommodation extension which was added to our package by imagine holidays, a trip which was due to depart last Friday July 2, although a full travel credit voucher has already been issued ... we would like to know why a full refund was not offered? Documentation indicates packaged holidays cancelled by Imagine Holidays are eligible for full refund .. and a (very small) compensation payment of $70 ... and I see others posting to this site have received full refunds. Booking reference HPL-10646

Get an answer from our members and Imagine Holidays representatives