Listing monitored by Imagine Holidays

• Trip Completed Yes (1) · No (1)
  • Ease of Booking

Uluru Trip

Booking procedure was good and booking officer very helpful and transparent. Disappointing that there was not an option to pay by direct debit and avoid the expensive credit card fee.
However my main and continuing disappointment is with the constant use of the name Ayers Rock rather than its proper name of Uluru. The spiritual dimension of the trip has been well promoted by Imagine Holidays, and is one of the big attractions to my wife and me. The name Ayers Rock is an annoying distraction from that spiritual dimension.

Customer Support TeamImagine HolidaysSend a private message

Maybe P&O UK will understand -not everyone fits the rules! Thank you I H & Vanessa for any help there may be .

Problems with P&O UK re an aborted cruise in 2020 . Credit was offered but at an advanced age I cannot use . Vanessa has been so helpful - given me hope for
some result !

Trip Completed Yes
Shirley P
Shirley P

The 3 stars were for P&O UK not you !! Maybe I misunderstood the question ! But thank you once again for your efforts on my behalf .

Customer Support TeamImagine HolidaysSend a private message

Aww you are so sweet Shirley! If you can rate my service with the stars it would be appreciated. Thank you again.

Keith Q
Keith Qasked

Could you please give me the email address or Postal address of the CEO of Imagine HOlidays I would like to write to him on a personal matter. My email is kjmq@hotmail.com
My mobile is 0432 215 574. Thank you.
Keith Quinn

Mags
Magsasked

Why has my 1st review been rejected? It was posted but now rejected?

Dianne W.
Dianne W.asked

Having just been advised of the cancellation of our KImberley experience packaged tour Ex Perth to Darwin, including accommodation extension which was added to our package by imagine holidays, a trip which was due to depart last Friday July 2, although a full travel credit voucher has already been issued ... we would like to know why a full refund was not offered? Documentation indicates packaged holidays cancelled by Imagine Holidays are eligible for full refund .. and a (very small) compensation payment of $70 ... and I see others posting to this site have received full refunds. Booking reference HPL-10646

Get an answer from our members and Imagine Holidays representatives