Listing monitored by Imagine Holidays

• Trip Completed Yes (2) · No (3)
  • Ease of Booking
Bob
BobPerth, WA

Very Helpful

Being kept updated when part of the holiday is cancelled
is a bonus.Regular updates are a bonus and I hope there is
a favorable result.
We have had this holiday booked for a long time

Errol H.
Errol H.South East Queensland, QLD

Courtney was great

We had to postpone a trip recently due to Covid-19 lockdown and were excited when another similar trip was released for 2022. Courtney was just fantastic in getting us booked on the new trip and getting our credit voucher transferred over. We couldn't have asked for anyone more helpful and friendly. A great job Courtney and Imagine Holidays!

Rusty
RustySydney, NSW

Trip postponed due to Covid-inspired border closures.

Our Indian Pacific trip, scheduled for October 20th 2021, was postponed until October 26th 2022 due to Covid inspired border closures. We were charged an additional $186 for this new trip.
The postponement was easily done and the new trip looks good.

Angela
AngelaCanberra Central 2602, ACT

Change of booking experience

I was expecting the increase in cost of the holiday because the airlines always charge extra if one changes either the route or the dates, although perhaps I wasn't expecting the extra cost to be so much. The change of booking date went very smoothly, however, with a very helpful customer service team.

Booking Services

Find out how Imagine Holidays compares to other Booking Services

Malcolm
MalcolmSouth West, WA

Thank's for the opportunity Vanessa

So far no extra hidden fees.
Artem made my booking relatively easy,considering the credit allowed by Imagine Holidays from our aborted Arcadia cruise in Feb.2020.
It was with optimism that I made this booking due to our age & health issues over the past 12 months.
Fingers crossed that we make it.Thank you "Imagine" for making it possible.
Unfortunately (again due to age)I cannot see us ever being able to use the P & O Int. credit .It would be great to be offered some refund.
Malcolm Bryant

Margaret
MargaretSydney, NSW

Great holiday with a couple of bumps

Customer Support TeamImagine HolidaysSend a private message

Bad arrangement of times for departure

My husband and I have just finished our tour of Adelaide kangaroo island and paddle boat cruise. All was lovely had a great time. But we were dropped off at airport at 11am and I flight wasn’t til 6 pm. This was very distressing.

K and A
K and ACanberra 2600, ACT

Timely and informative response to inquiry

We sought advice from Becky at Imagine to help plan pre-tour travel and accommodation in Darwin and returning to Canberra from Adelaide. Becky's advice was timely, informative and courteous.

Andy & Katherine

Appreciation From Grateful Customers

Very grateful for the full refund received on our cancelled Princess Cruise . Your customer support was great throughout a lengthy period of uncertainty . Will be looking forward to better days when travel again commences and hope we can again cruise through your Company . Thank you Imagine Travel .

Booking Services

Find out how Imagine Holidays compares to other Booking Services

Colin H.
Colin H.Perth, WA

Refunds

Thanks so much to all the staff for the professional way they have handled the cancellation of our India trip and the promise of a refund. We look forward to booking again when covid ends in 3 years!

Jackie
JackieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Customer service

I would like to commend Ashira Crisp for the excellent service she gave me. She took the time to listen to all the issues we had with our holiday cancellation and the delay in getting an outcome. Ashira was kind, understanding, efficient, professional and followed through with providing us with a suitable outcome in a timely manner. She made me feel important and special and informative. Your company needs to value employees like her especially during times like this and travel agencies are getting a bad reputation. She has renewed my faith in the company- Thank you Ashira. Jackie

Keith Q
Keith Qasked

Could you please give me the email address or Postal address of the CEO of Imagine HOlidays I would like to write to him on a personal matter. My email is kjmq@hotmail.com
My mobile is 0432 215 574. Thank you.
Keith Quinn

Mags
Magsasked

Why has my 1st review been rejected? It was posted but now rejected?

Dianne W.
Dianne W.asked

Having just been advised of the cancellation of our KImberley experience packaged tour Ex Perth to Darwin, including accommodation extension which was added to our package by imagine holidays, a trip which was due to depart last Friday July 2, although a full travel credit voucher has already been issued ... we would like to know why a full refund was not offered? Documentation indicates packaged holidays cancelled by Imagine Holidays are eligible for full refund .. and a (very small) compensation payment of $70 ... and I see others posting to this site have received full refunds. Booking reference HPL-10646

Get an answer from our members and Imagine Holidays representatives