Impromy

Impromy

See the Best Diet Programs in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Helen HVictoria, 3085

The best and easiest way to shed kilos

You join up at a participating chemist. Your joining fee gives you unlimited support. In 5 months I've lost 12 kg. I have tweaked it to lose weight a little slower so it stays off. You are never hungry and you in control of what you consume. I look at food in a different way now, this makes you think about food choices. You can still splurge occasionly. I feel great and my blood sugar has dropped from 7.4 to 5.5. It works for me and is also working for 3 other people I've suggested it to. Try it, what have you got to lose, except weight.

Donna MineoVictoria, Australia

Updated review: I lost 35 kilos on this program!

BellyBeanBabee

BellyBeanBabeeasked

Where can I buy the Impromy soups from, cannot seem to find them anywhere

jacquies1962
jacquies1962

Priceline have them

Barb M

Barb Masked

How do the shakes taste? Some i find are super sweet and others tastes like mulched card board.

Donna Mineo

I like them. My fave is cafe latte. I add a shot of coffee as well. Not oversweet!