Impromy

Impromy

4.3

John. B

John. BPerth, WA

Great but interactions and tracking is poor

I’ve honestly found the program pretty good. I’ve lost 6kgs in 4.5 weeks and I’m not finding the meal replacements bad at all.
However, there’s no info on when you move to the next stage of the program, the phone app is really poor, and the pharmacy consultants are nice but still lack any information.
I’ll stay on the program because I’m pretty motivated and have seen results but I’ve heard of women (I’m a male) who have lost little to no weight and found it to be a waste of money.
They really need to work on the program again and how they run their communications and applications because it’s well below expectations.

Lite n' Easy

Looking for an award-winning solution to eat well or lose weight?

5,621 reviews
Ad

Helen HVictoria, 3085

The best and easiest way to shed kilos

You join up at a participating chemist. Your joining fee gives you unlimited support. In 5 months I've lost 12 kg. I have tweaked it to lose weight a little slower so it stays off. You are never hungry and you in control of what you consume. I look at food in a different way now, this makes you think about food choices. You can still splurge occasionly. I feel great and my blood sugar has dropped from 7.4 to 5.5. It works for me and is also working for 3 other people I've suggested it to. Try it, what have you got to lose, except weight.

Donna MineoGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Updated review: I lost 35 kilos on this program!

Diet & Weight Loss Programs

Find out how Impromy compares to other Diet & Weight Loss Programs

Donna L

Donna Lasked

Is this program suitable for type 2 diabetics

Louise43
Louise43

You should talk to your doctor first it depends on if you are using insulin and what diabetic medication you are on . Ring your impromy pharmacy and ask the question then chat with your gp.

BellyBeanBabee

BellyBeanBabeeasked

Where can I buy the Impromy soups from, cannot seem to find them anywhere

jacquies1962
jacquies1962

Priceline have them

Barb M

Barb Masked

How do the shakes taste? Some i find are super sweet and others tastes like mulched card board.

Donna Mineo

I like them. My fave is cafe latte. I add a shot of coffee as well. Not oversweet!

CategoryDiet & Weight Loss Programs