Impromy

3.0

1 review
John. B

John. BPerth, WA

Great but interactions and tracking is poor

I’ve honestly found the program pretty good. I’ve lost 6kgs in 4.5 weeks and I’m not finding the meal replacements bad at all.
However, there’s no info on when you move to the next stage of the program, the phone app is really poor, and the pharmacy consultants are nice but still lack any information.
I’ll stay on the program because I’m pretty motivated and have seen results but I’ve heard of women (I’m a male) who have lost little to no weight and found it to be a waste of money.
They really need to work on the program again and how they run their communications and applications because it’s well below expectations.

Start DateApril 2020
Additional Physical Activities None
Weight LostYes, I have reached my goal weight

BellyBeanBabee

BellyBeanBabeeasked

Where can I buy the Impromy soups from, cannot seem to find them anywhere

jacquies1962
jacquies1962

Priceline have them

Barb M

Barb Masked

How do the shakes taste? Some i find are super sweet and others tastes like mulched card board.

Donna Mineo
Donna Mineo

I like them. My fave is cafe latte. I add a shot of coffee as well. Not oversweet!