InAlto IO60XL9T

InAlto IO60XL9T

MPN: IO60XL9T
See the Best Wall Ovens in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by InAlto

2.7
  • Product is used
  • Safety
  • Preheating Speed
Trisha O
Trisha OGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great design and great cooking!

I've had this oven for a couple of years now and it has really exceeded itself. The oven design is great and still looks brand new - even though I use it daily! Having the controls under the glass is very smart as I can't scrub them off when cleaning. I find the cooking is even and the telescopic runners are a great addition.

Purchased in May 2019.

Residentia Group SupportInAlto

Thanks for your feedback and review Trisha! Glad you are loving the oven.

Nicholas C.
Nicholas C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Looks modern, good value and works well

We purchased this for the property we rented after the landlord agreed to pay for the install if we provided the oven. Cooking is important to us so we wanted a better oven but one that didn't cost too much (considering we were renting!) and we couldn't be happier! You get a lot of features for the price plus it looks like it costs a lot more. The heat is quite even throughout which was a pleasant surprise too.

Residentia Group SupportInAlto

Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback Nicholas and we are glad to hear that your are enjoying using your InAlto oven.

Other Wall Ovens

Belinda
BelindaSydney, NSW

Great Oven, Looks Amazing

I bought this oven as it looked amazing and was priced very well. It is easy to use and the cooking results were great. It has over exceeded my expectations. I would definitely recommend.

Purchased in November 2019.

Residentia Group SupportInAlto

Thanks Belinda for taking time to leave feedback on your experience with your InAlto oven. We pride ourselves on the product quality and features, with the range designed here in Australia to suit all Australian homes. Thanks again and enjoy!

Freedom experience
Freedom experienceasked

The dials do not coincide with the temperature nor the oven setting (?!!). The white plastic interior rod does not seem to move within the dial housing and the metal connector within the oven seems stable but when it is meant to say '0' it isn't in line correctly. Why is this and how do we fix it? I am very concerned that this oven is not what it needs to be and I am tempted to have it replaced with a better brand. Please advise if this is a common issue, how to fix it and if I need to worry about others' views on this product.

sos

You need to contact Inalto and insist it is fixed. My dial broke last night and no longer clicks when it turns and does not line up. My oven gets hot despite the supposed cool touch door and the knobs get hot. I hate it.If you bought it through Freedom complain to them too as they should not promote such a crap appliance.

sos

My dial just started doing this last night. It was good until then. It is a fault and you are entitled to a fix. It is a crap oven and certainly not as described. Mine gets extremely hot including the ddoor and knobs so the comments on melted knobs make sense. i ahve contacted Freedom and complained. You should too. If you haven't already call Inalto to get it looked at. Complain to them as well.

Residentia Group SupportInAlto

Hi SOS, there was a small batch of InAlto ovens manufactured in 2019 that had a faulty push/pull knob. The good news is that this is very easily fixed. We apologise for your experience and take great pride in the quality of our product range. Hopefully your issue has been resolved already, but please do not hesitate to get in contact with our after sales service team at any time. The full InAlto range has a comprehensive 3 year warranty in place for peace of mind.

Get an answer from our members and InAlto representatives

CategoryWall Ovens