InAlto IO60XL9T

InAlto IO60XL9T

MPN: IO60XL9T
See the Best Wall Ovens in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by InAlto

3.7
  • Product is used
  • Safety
  • Preheating Speed

Vanita C.
Vanita C.

Worst decision!

Purchased in October 2020.

Product is used Several times a week

Looks good and performs well

I recently put this Inalto oven in my rental apartment. I am so impressed with how modern it looks and easy to use. Great value for money and gave my kitchen a much need refresh it needed. Wish I had purchased it sooner. Highly reccomend

Purchased in September 2020 at Bing Lee Online store for $699.00.

Residentia Group SupportInAlto

Thanks for taking the time to provide feedback Paula. We are glad you're enjoying your InAlto oven.

Other Wall Ovens

Works Great, looks even better!

I renovated my kitchen and installed the IO90XL9T, not only does thi soven look great with its simplistic and smooth look / feel but is such a functional oven, very clear easy to understand instructions and always reliable. Have not had one issue, very happy with my purchase. Would recommend to someone looking for a practical easy to use oven that looks great.

Purchased in January 2019.

Residentia Group SupportInAlto

Thanks for your feedback Rhys. The full InAlto range has been designed here in Australia with a focus on both design and relevant functionality for how we use our ovens. Enjoy your oven!

Matt J
Matt J

Phenomenal

We purchased this oven during renovation as it was great value and looked pretty scmick. I cannot fault it. So far it performs well and the family love the black glass look.

Purchased in February 2020.

Residentia Group SupportInAlto

Thank-you for taking the time to provide feedback Matt and glad you're happy with your purchase.

Wall Ovens

Find out how InAlto IO60XL9T compares to other Wall Ovens

A.S
A.S

Worst oven and customer service

Purchased new, after 2 months fan stopped working. Inalto sent tech Out and replaced it. 3 months later, fan stops again.
And again got replaced

2 months after that, dials stopped working and fan died again. We hardly used it. Eventually gave up and bought a Westinghouse. Don’t waste your money on this rubbish. Ripped it out and it’s going to the tip

Purchased in October 2018 at Powerland for $500.00.

Product is used Rarely
Mitch
MitchPerth, WA

Fantastic Oven

Put this oven in my newly renovated kitchen and it looks and works amazing! Oven cooks like a dream every time would recommend to anyone looking for a new oven!

Purchased in January 2020.

Residentia Group SupportInAlto

Thank-you Mitch for leaving your feedback. Enjoy your oven!

Freedom experience
Freedom experienceasked

The dials do not coincide with the temperature nor the oven setting (?!!). The white plastic interior rod does not seem to move within the dial housing and the metal connector within the oven seems stable but when it is meant to say '0' it isn't in line correctly. Why is this and how do we fix it? I am very concerned that this oven is not what it needs to be and I am tempted to have it replaced with a better brand. Please advise if this is a common issue, how to fix it and if I need to worry about others' views on this product.

sos

You need to contact Inalto and insist it is fixed. My dial broke last night and no longer clicks when it turns and does not line up. My oven gets hot despite the supposed cool touch door and the knobs get hot. I hate it.If you bought it through Freedom complain to them too as they should not promote such a crap appliance.

sos

My dial just started doing this last night. It was good until then. It is a fault and you are entitled to a fix. It is a crap oven and certainly not as described. Mine gets extremely hot including the ddoor and knobs so the comments on melted knobs make sense. i ahve contacted Freedom and complained. You should too. If you haven't already call Inalto to get it looked at. Complain to them as well.

Residentia Group SupportInAlto

Hi SOS, there was a small batch of InAlto ovens manufactured in 2019 that had a faulty push/pull knob. The good news is that this is very easily fixed. We apologise for your experience and take great pride in the quality of our product range. Hopefully your issue has been resolved already, but please do not hesitate to get in contact with our after sales service team at any time. The full InAlto range has a comprehensive 3 year warranty in place for peace of mind.

Get an answer from our members and InAlto representatives

CategoryWall Ovens