InAlto IO60XL9T

InAlto IO60XL9T

MPN: IO60XL9T
See the Best Wall Ovens in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by InAlto

4.2
Vanita C.
Vanita C.

Worst decision!

Purchased in October 2020.

Safety
Preheating Speed
Product is used Several times a week

Freedom experience
Freedom experienceasked

The dials do not coincide with the temperature nor the oven setting (?!!). The white plastic interior rod does not seem to move within the dial housing and the metal connector within the oven seems stable but when it is meant to say '0' it isn't in line correctly. Why is this and how do we fix it? I am very concerned that this oven is not what it needs to be and I am tempted to have it replaced with a better brand. Please advise if this is a common issue, how to fix it and if I need to worry about others' views on this product.

sos

You need to contact Inalto and insist it is fixed. My dial broke last night and no longer clicks when it turns and does not line up. My oven gets hot despite the supposed cool touch door and the knobs get hot. I hate it.If you bought it through Freedom complain to them too as they should not promote such a crap appliance.

sos

My dial just started doing this last night. It was good until then. It is a fault and you are entitled to a fix. It is a crap oven and certainly not as described. Mine gets extremely hot including the ddoor and knobs so the comments on melted knobs make sense. i ahve contacted Freedom and complained. You should too. If you haven't already call Inalto to get it looked at. Complain to them as well.

InAlto
Residentia Group SupportInAlto

Hi SOS, there was a small batch of InAlto ovens manufactured in 2019 that had a faulty push/pull knob. The good news is that this is very easily fixed. We apologise for your experience and take great pride in the quality of our product range. Hopefully your issue has been resolved already, but please do not hesitate to get in contact with our after sales service team at any time. The full InAlto range has a comprehensive 3 year warranty in place for peace of mind.

Get an answer from our members and InAlto representatives

CategoryWall Ovens