INC Protein Mousse Chocolate

INC Protein Mousse Chocolate

5.0 from 1 review · View Statistics
See the Best Protein Powders in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for INC Protein Mousse Chocolate? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1 review
    Arun
    ArunSydney, NSW

High Protein Low calories PERFECT !

For anyone looking to get that X gm/KG protein this is a great option. I have been eating this as desert for a while now and love how versatile this is. Very easy to make, mixes amazingly well with water/milk. Best part is it tastes great and works wonders as a base for many type of toppings you can think of. I add chia seeds, fresh fruits and if calories allows nuts. Makes for a great snack before hitting the sack knowing i have put enough protein in for the night for my muscles 34gm to be precise + milk if i am using that. I can tell difference in morning as I work out first thing and having this snack helps.