Income Tax Professionals Tax Returns

See the Best Tax Preparation Services in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Not recommended...

ITP have received my return from the ATO almost a week ago now and yet have not passed on my refund to me - a month since the return was initially lodged. 2 phone calls, an email and even messaging them via Instagram has got me nowhere; nobody seems to know where my money has gone? Won't be back.

Rates and Fees

They didn’t accommodate me.

I went to Australia Fair Shopping Centre in Gold Coast and they had a cubicle in front of the Woolies. I expected since they were there, no appointments were necessary. But the woman behind the desk told me that I need to have an appointment with them since they have no slots for me that day considering I was there at around 9am. So she suggested that I come at 1pm the next day (that would be Saturday) and I pointed out that the Saturday schedule posted in their cubicle was only 9am to 12noon. So how come they gave me a 1pm appointment?! Or just plain and simple they would not like to do my tax return.
I would never recommend this accounting firm.
I felt I have been discriminated.

Overcharged

I did two lots of tax 2017-2018 and 2018-2019. I was told that for the two years tax i would receive $1200 being made up of $300 and $900. I received my tax payment in my bank account tonight and after what they have taken I got $600. That means I paid $600 for them to do two lots of tax, $300 a year are you kidding me. Looking on the internet I see other companies do it for around $165 meaning I paid almost double. I worked for one company and received Centrelink, the lady who did my tax at Goodna didn't claim half of what I've since found out I could claim. I'm so disappointed in them I will never go back

Individual Tax Return-Southport QLD

The emailed Copy of the completed tax return showed no details that indicated it was my tax return. It could have belonged to anyone as it was full of the following NNNNNNNNNNNN comments. There was no evidence to indicate my tax return had been lodged with the ATO.

Rates and Fees

No Stars. Would give minus if I could.

ITP have received my return from the ATO almost a week ago now and yet have not passed on my refund to me. 3 phone calls to the agent and head office to find out why. All telling me they would call me back and advise when I can expect my refund and no return call. Why am I having to chase up MY money when they charged me $180+ to do this. I will NEVER use them again and I will NEVER recommend them to anyone else either. ITP CAMPBELLTOWN AND LIVERPOOL are disgraceful.

Penrith ITP Office, 356 High Street, Penrith

Hass from Penrith ITP office attended to our tax returns this morning. He was very professional, no question was too difficult for him to answer and we were in and out within half an hour. We use ITP every year and would totally recommend it to anyone.

Bad business practices

I had my tax done by tax refund on the spot. I asked if it could be done early on 29/0619 I was advised by tax refund ether spot via email that yes it can be done as they would access information on ato website. 12 days later ato advises me that there was discrepancies on what had been put on my tax refund assessment and what was actually reported to ato by my employer. ATO then cancelled my refund assessment and re did it with correct information. A major hold up for my expected refund. As I am relying on refund as need it desperately I was advised by ato to get tax refund on the spot to put in a priority processing request through their tax Agent Portal online. I requested this 7 times to no avail. I ended up ringing ato myself and putting priority processing request in. At that time I was advised to update my bank details from tax on the spot to my own bank details which was done. Now tax on the spot keep going into my ato records and changing it back to theirs which will now cause further delays on my refund. Tax on the spot have not done what they are paid to do. I have had to do all the contacting to ato to get my botched up tax return done and had to spend many hours for same. Very unprofessional of tax refund on the spot. Will never again use them.

Amazing

Thank you for taking the stress out of lodging a tax return, and for speedy and friendly service. Fair price for quality service and continued followup to ensure correct details.

See all Income Tax Professionals reviews