Income Tax Professionals Tax Returns

Income Tax Professionals Tax Returns

See the Best Tax Preparation Services in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Jeannie W.

Jeannie W.

Appalling

The accountant at ITP neglected to attach my PAYG summary provided her in 2018, with the result that the ATO is now threatening me with further action fifteen months later. The Southport office manager rather than apologise for this gross oversight,, put the accountant's negligence down to 'human error'. This is wholly unacceptable, I paid this firm to do a professional job.
Stay well away from these' flybynight' unprofessionals.

Neil

NeilSouth East Queensland, QLD

Never again

Made a booking this morning for 5.15pm to get tax done, got there early and waited until 5.55pm until the people before me finished, when I went to the counter I explained I had a 5.15 booking, the accountant told me oh sorry we close at 6pm. How about a courtesy call to cancel or come over to me as I could clearly be seen waiting. I have been using itp for a few years but will never use them again and will tell about 10 people I know who also use them to never use them again, UNPROFESSIONAL!!!

Annie

AnnieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor unprofessional service

I had a terrible experience with the tax agent based at Logan Holme . She was rude and I have Been working for 45 years and this is the first time anyone has ever demanded I prove all deductions to them . I had all the figures and was happy to sign it was correct if audited by the ATO . I could tell she did not like me at the assessment time because of what she said to me and I think for this reason did not send my claim for 3 weeks . When I rechecked the figures some were recorded incorrectly . Never had a problem before and will not be back !

Dan

DanSydney, NSW

Not recommended...

ITP have received my return from the ATO almost a week ago now and yet have not passed on my refund to me - a month since the return was initially lodged. 2 phone calls, an email and even messaging them via Instagram has got me nowhere; nobody seems to know where my money has gone? Won't be back.

Yanee

YaneeSouth East Queensland, QLD

They didn’t accommodate me.

I went to Australia Fair Shopping Centre in Gold Coast and they had a cubicle in front of the Woolies. I expected since they were there, no appointments were necessary. But the woman behind the desk told me that I need to have an appointment with them since they have no slots for me that day considering I was there at around 9am. So she suggested that I come at 1pm the next day (that would be Saturday) and I pointed out that the Saturday schedule posted in their cubicle was only 9am to 12noon. So how come they gave me a 1pm appointment?! Or just plain and simple they would not like to do my tax return.
I would never recommend this accounting firm.
I felt I have been discriminated.

M T

M T

Overcharged

I did two lots of tax 2017-2018 and 2018-2019. I was told that for the two years tax i would receive $1200 being made up of $300 and $900. I received my tax payment in my bank account tonight and after what they have taken I got $600. That means I paid $600 for them to do two lots of tax, $300 a year are you kidding me. Looking on the internet I see other companies do it for around $165 meaning I paid almost double. I worked for one company and received Centrelink, the lady who did my tax at Goodna didn't claim half of what I've since found out I could claim. I'm so disappointed in them I will never go back

David Penkethman

David PenkethmanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Individual Tax Return-Southport QLD

The emailed Copy of the completed tax return showed no details that indicated it was my tax return. It could have belonged to anyone as it was full of the following NNNNNNNNNNNN comments. There was no evidence to indicate my tax return had been lodged with the ATO.

Petal

Petal

No Stars. Would give minus if I could.

ITP have received my return from the ATO almost a week ago now and yet have not passed on my refund to me. 3 phone calls to the agent and head office to find out why. All telling me they would call me back and advise when I can expect my refund and no return call. Why am I having to chase up MY money when they charged me $180+ to do this. I will NEVER use them again and I will NEVER recommend them to anyone else either. ITP CAMPBELLTOWN AND LIVERPOOL are disgraceful.

Penrith ITP Office, 356 High Street, Penrith

Hass from Penrith ITP office attended to our tax returns this morning. He was very professional, no question was too difficult for him to answer and we were in and out within half an hour. We use ITP every year and would totally recommend it to anyone.

Cheryle M.

Cheryle M.Perth, WA

Bad business practices

Nadene A.

Nadene A.Sydney, NSW

Amazing

Thank you for taking the stress out of lodging a tax return, and for speedy and friendly service. Fair price for quality service and continued followup to ensure correct details.

See all Income Tax Professionals reviews