Index-Review.com

Index-Review.com

4.2

• Rates and Fees

Scam only to take money from people

Biggest scam avoid this trade company after I have deposited money they asking for more investment as they can't work with small amount and they will double up as I was contacted from different persons tring to get more money I have stopped everything and my account was blocked immediately without possibility to log in with message account terminated and my $250 are taken from me

Rates and Fees

Great success

I agree with other people here, they really restored my trust in trading websites. Based on my experienced, I have much greater success investing with INDEX compared to other trading companies that I have tried before. Index-Review staff have been very helpful in reminding me about the progress of my investment and also they really make sure that all trades should be profitable.

Not bad

They used to have the best list of commodities, but now they became more crypto-focused, too bad because it was real ideal. Customer support agent Ryan was very professional and knowledgeable.

Forex & Share Trading Platforms

Find out how Index-Review.com compares to other Forex & Share Trading Platforms

Best brands

Overall this is one of the best brands I have traded with. Easy to use platform, credible stop loss mechanism, helpful support team. There is room for improvement, like in their variety of assets or the spreads, but the pros make up for the cons.

Very competitive spreads

They may not have the most competitive spreads on Crypto, but they definitely have a nice variety. And they're honest, they don't cheat you with any hidden commissions which I liked most.

Jonathon Robert

Jonathon RobertSouth East Queensland, QLD

Keep up the good service!!

The most comfortable trading site for Australians I've encountered so far. And the fact that support works also in Australian trading hours is a real bonus. Keep up the good service!!

Easy to use

Trust me, after you start trading with this site you won't want to switch to any other site. Things are so simple and everything works just like it should - and they charge just as much as the other sites do, sometimes even a bit less.

Louis Saunders

Louis SaundersSydney, NSW

Nice trading platform

Overall it's a nice trading platform. They could do better on their selection of cryptos but the variety of stocks from all around the world certainly makes up for it. The speed is very good too, never got stuck for me and I've been using it for almost a year.

Mark George

Mark GeorgeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good site

If you're looking for a good site to begin with, this is your place. They have the most comprehensive eBooks I've ever seen and the spreads are calculated very fairly. I would recommend starting out with the bronze or silver till you feel you have enough experience to go heavier.

Forex & Share Trading Platforms

Find out how Index-Review.com compares to other Forex & Share Trading Platforms

Simple process

I read a lot of reviews on other sites about how they don't let you withdraw the money, but it has never happened to me - it's always been a simple process and it takes 4 days tops.

Harlan M.

Harlan M.Sydney, NSW

They restored my trust in online trading !!!

I came upon this site after I got scammed by another broker and they completely restored my trust in trading. There were no surprise deductions from your profits, no monthly commissions that nobody tells you about and the support team actually exists, it's not phony (I called them about 20 times at different hours, someone's always answering the phone)!