Index-Review.com

Index-Review.com

3.9

Great success

I agree with other people here, they really restored my trust in trading websites. Based on my experienced, I have much greater success investing with INDEX compared to other trading companies that I have tried before. Index-Review staff have been very helpful in reminding me about the progress of my investment and also they really make sure that all trades should be profitable.

Jonathon Robert
Jonathon RobertSouth East Queensland, QLD

Keep up the good service!!

The most comfortable trading site for Australians I've encountered so far. And the fact that support works also in Australian trading hours is a real bonus. Keep up the good service!!

Easy to use

Trust me, after you start trading with this site you won't want to switch to any other site. Things are so simple and everything works just like it should - and they charge just as much as the other sites do, sometimes even a bit less.

Forex & Share Trading Platforms

Find out how Index-Review.com compares to other Forex & Share Trading Platforms

Simple process

I read a lot of reviews on other sites about how they don't let you withdraw the money, but it has never happened to me - it's always been a simple process and it takes 4 days tops.

Harlan M.
Harlan M.Sydney, NSW

They restored my trust in online trading !!!

I came upon this site after I got scammed by another broker and they completely restored my trust in trading. There were no surprise deductions from your profits, no monthly commissions that nobody tells you about and the support team actually exists, it's not phony (I called them about 20 times at different hours, someone's always answering the phone)!